I have! There was no reply! :(
by tomyboy
Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:16 pm
Forum: News Discussion
Topic: Channel 4 to invest in Kids TV
Replies: 23
Views: 10635

Re:Channel 4 to invest in Kids TV

I doubt that, actually. It's remarkably hard to fail in the 2:30 slot it's being moved to, since the expectations for that slot are so low. There was a considerable dip in viewers when Richard died (apart from the tribute special & anniversary). Now, that Carol is going more viewers will turn off. ...
by tomyboy
Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:30 pm

That's true. Maybe if Countdown gets scraped (which it probably will after a series with the new presenters), Deal or No Deal will be moved to the Countdown slot and then the kids slot will start. As Paul O'Grady is only for a few months after Christmas, I think that the kids stuff will start about ...
by tomyboy
Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:48 pm

I read it on the internet somewhere! I can't remember where but it might have been Digital Spy. CBBC starts at a 3.30(ish) start and CITV used to start at 3.15 so why shouldn't Channel 4 do the same. Especailly as the 'slot' will also be on E4 and they wouldn't scrap Simpsons or Hollyoaks. Personall...
by tomyboy
Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:55 pm

I've heard that the kids stuff starts in 2009!! As Richard and Judy have gone and Countdown will probably go next year, a afternoon slot looks likely!
by tomyboy
Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:31 am
Topic: SOMETHING STIRS
Replies: 95
Views: 50180

Re:SOMETHING STIRS

This is great news! At least something's going on! I wonder if this has anything to do with Channel 4 public service provider plans to concentrate on the younger audience (10+)........?
by tomyboy
Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:47 pm
Forum: Want to Help?
Topic: Season 1 is online
Replies: 10
Views: 8022

Re:Season 1 is online

Great!! I can now watch KM!!! Not having Sky, and the bizzare reason that it never came on Ftn, I haven't been able to watch them! Thanks a lot! I hope that you can upload all the episodes.
by tomyboy
Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:39 pm
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: Knightmare clips on ITV?
Replies: 4
Views: 5304

Re:Knightmare clips on ITV?

We are talking about ITV broadband which shows old programmes!
by tomyboy
Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:26 am
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: Knightmare clips on ITV?
Replies: 4
Views: 5304

Re:Knightmare clips on ITV?

Good idea! As challenage haven't renewed their contact, doesn't the rights go to the original broadcaster? I couldn't believe this website when I saw it. Absoulty fantastic! But surely they'll be putting up more programs (probably MPAA in the not too distant future)!
by tomyboy
Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:59 pm
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: Re:Channel 5
Replies: 55
Views: 33670

Re:Channel 5

Channel 5 have taken off all their gameshows, whether they use premier rate phone calls or not, due to one slip-up on Brainteaser! That's not very fair!

How about ITV? After all, they are showing a one-off Tiswas and may be showing an adult Fun House!
by tomyboy
Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:57 pm
Topic: Tim Child on Five Live
Replies: 0
Views: 1416

Tim Child on Five Live

I turned the radio on this morning and who was on, no other than Tim Child. He was talking about his news presenter who has been 'hired' today. I can't remember which newspaper he said it was for!
by tomyboy
Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:12 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Re:20 years ago
Replies: 13
Views: 7137

20 years ago

Knightmare started on 7 September 1987 which is twenty years ago! So what are we going to do to celebrate? Is something happening on the 7th? (What day is that?) Can we persuade ITV to do a 20th anniversary special as they did with CITV and will be doing with Tiswas?
by tomyboy
Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:35 pm
Topic: Re:Anglia's Magdalen Street studios to close
Replies: 17
Views: 12916

Re:Anglia's Magdalen Street studios to close

So, the stuff about the Jungle Run studios is just a rumour too? Seems doubtful, what with Jungle Run finishing and all!
by tomyboy
Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:31 pm
Topic: Re:Anglia's Magdalen Street studios to close
Replies: 17
Views: 12916

Re:Anglia's Magdalen Street studios to close

OK, sorry! Whilst we're on the subject of studios, does anyone know/has heard of what is going to happen to the Jungle Run studios? It used to be a RAF base, surely they can't/won't knock that down!
by tomyboy
Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:01 am
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: Time Gate
Replies: 66
Views: 27494

Re:TimeGate

What happened to Timegate?