Search found 1875 matches

by Canadanne
Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:03 pm
Forum: Series 5
Topic: Series 5 Episode 5
Replies: 20
Views: 10314

Re: Series 5 Episode 5

Sir Hugh tells Sarah that he's just had "a dashed bruising joust ... with this strange fellow I met. He didn't have any arms or legs, this chap. Fought like a paladin though." Could this be a reference to the Black Knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail? I always assumed it was. The glaschwight ...
by Canadanne
Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:01 am
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Series 1 - Episode 8
Replies: 66
Views: 27722

Re: Series 1 - Episode 8

Which dragon are you referring to? The one who would go on to become Owen or one we ultimately didn't see? They seem to have gone through several different ideas for the dragon encounter. Tim initially described the dragon lying on a huge raised slab which the dungeoneer would walk past, and it sou...
by Canadanne
Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:51 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: New The Crystal Maze Series 2
Replies: 5
Views: 932

Re: New The Crystal Maze Series 2

It's not Series 2, it's the remaining episodes of Series 1, so probably no new games.
by Canadanne
Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:04 pm
Topic: The Olden Days podcast
Replies: 60
Views: 20435

Re: The Olden Days podcast

Now that surprises me - I'd have thought you'd know about Avenger Penguins! Doesn't ring any bells. It depends what sort of timeslot it had - I sometimes watched bits of the weekend morning shows on CITV (Ghost Train etc), and I think I occasionally saw some early-afternoon stuff that aired before ...
by Canadanne
Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:55 pm

Danger Mouse, Count Duckula and Victor & Hugo are all cartoons that I watched at the time, but the only thing I really remember about any of them is their title sequences (and closing credits in the case of Duckula) - nothing specific about the content of the episodes! When CITV did their Old Skool ...
by Canadanne
Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:28 pm

Whoo, surprise mention of God, The Devil & Bob - I love that show!
by Canadanne
Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:28 pm

I haven't watched them in many years so I don't know if I would feel differently about them now, but The Mummy and The Mummy Returns were among my favourite films back in the late '90s / early '00s. I didn't like the look of the later films so I never saw them, and I had no idea there was a cartoon ...
by Canadanne
Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:45 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Knightmare Audio Series: Christmas Special 2017
Replies: 8
Views: 1819

Re: Knightmare Audio Series: Christmas Special 2017

Ha! The rant about "changing the recipe" was spot on. ;) Treguard's line about the corridor made me laugh, too!

Enjoyed this as always - thank you and a belated Merry Christmas!
by Canadanne
Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:54 pm

Hurrah - this is the first time since March that you've done a podcast about something I watched! *Loved* Maid Marian, it was definitely one of my favourite children's shows and one of those things you appreciate even more as an adult. I got the DVDs a few years ago but still haven't found the time ...
by Canadanne
Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:30 pm
Forum: Cast/Crew Projects
Topic: Death of Bill Cashmore
Replies: 9
Views: 2172

Re: Death of Bill Cashmore

I only just found out about this yesterday so apologies for the delay in responding. Very sad to hear about Bill's passing - it was an absolute pleasure to have met and interviewed him for my 25th Anniversary Documentary. Being a busy man that he was in his role as director for Actors In Industry, ...
by Canadanne
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:41 pm
Topic: Death of Bill Cashmore
Replies: 9
Views: 2172

Re: Death of Bill Cashmore

I'm sorry to report that Bill Cashmore, also known as Snapper-Jack, Honesty Bartram and Bhal-Shebah, died recently. He was a candidate for Chelsea and Fulham Green Party in the recent General Election and his death has been reported to local party members. His local party contact has confirmed that...
by Canadanne
Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:05 pm
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: Unintended Knightmare references on TV: game shows
Replies: 35
Views: 11378

Re: Unintended Knightmare references on TV

Pooka wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:54 pm
Today's Countdown Conundrum was FALSEHOOD.

Yesterday's Conundrum (before being unscrambled) was 'DUNGEONER'... hmmmm!
by Canadanne
Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:11 pm
Topic: Jackie Sawiris in The Bill
Replies: 0
Views: 353

Jackie Sawiris in The Bill

'Deep End' is on Drama this Monday at midday, repeated on Tuesday at 11am. 'The Party's Over' is also on Tuesday at 12:35pm, so you can watch both of Jackie's episodes back-to-back on that day!