Search found 23 matches

by Eli
Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:07 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The Joy of finding Knightmare Tapes!
Replies: 9
Views: 3869

Re:The Joy of finding Knightmare Tapes!

I always like to find tapes with old adverts on them. There aren't any compensation or loan adverts at all :) Those were the days 8) It's also wierd to see the style of TV just 10 years ago. In 1992, the BBC ended the day (about 2am) with the national anthem. "And that concludes our broadcasting day"
by Eli
Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:55 pm
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: Re:End of The Line
Replies: 52
Views: 27476

Re:End of The Line

Wow I can't believe it's all over. Well, temporarily over anyway. I'm just thankful that it was shown at all though. I must admit, despite still watching it, I was starting to find it a chore to wake up at 8 in the weekend, my should-be sleep in (VCR broke ;)). Thanks Challenge! It was a good era, a...
by Eli
Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:31 pm
Forum: Series 6
Topic: Series 6 Episode 2
Replies: 18
Views: 13923

Re:Series 6 Episode 2 *NO SPOILERS PLEASE*

Definately the best and most entertaining dungeoneer I can remember. I hope more like that come along.

The titles are excellent, but I still prefer the old music. I didn't really enjoy Series 4+5, but this one is definately making up for them :)
by Eli
Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:49 pm
Forum: Series 5
Topic: Series 5 - Episode 10
Replies: 59
Views: 37892

Re:Series 5 Episode 10 (Mon. 10th)

Free iced buns?! Wow I can see why you were depressed leaving! I wonder how the "Simon, side step to your left" team felt :D All charged to Anglia TV ;D I can just see their faces now looking through the bill statements "hmmm, studio rental, makeup....WHAT?! Clive, did you order 5260 iced buns?" Fre...
by Eli
Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:58 pm

Lemmings! Brilliant :D One of my favourite games. The early 90s were great. Did they give you free coke as well? That would put the icing on the cake :) No no, it was all very pleasant. The crew were wonderful. I think we met all the cast, and they were all wonderful Ah, that's good. When I read you...
by Eli
Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:31 pm

the screen cuts, the crew clap :\ Did they clap sarcastically? i.e. "clap clap, well done" or was it in nicer spirit? an hour inbetween each room. !!!! Wow, what took them so long?! So when you were filming, was it sort of like it wasn't really an adventure at all? Also, did you speak to any of the...
by Eli
Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:58 am

'Another Name For Hordriss?' The remains of a 1991 CiTV competition in action Ah, so it was Citv competition spam then! Speaking of spam, I think Challenge have been quite good with it recently - just the modest Challenge logo in the corner and nothing else. As for episode discussion...I'm confused...
by Eli
Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:15 pm
Forum: Cast/Crew Projects
Topic: Just saw Hugo Myatt on Chuckle Brothers
Replies: 34
Views: 14472

Re:Hugo Myatt on Chucklevision

It...it can't be! He looks so different! I even pasted the photo into paint and drew a beard on and he still looked different! Now that's a sign of a good actor and makeup :)
by Eli
Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:15 pm
Topic: Series 5 Episode 8
Replies: 16
Views: 13295

Re:Series 5 Episode 8

Once the team was frozen at the end of the episode, did anyone else notice that the advisor on the left of the bench was cut out? Haven't seen that before. As for Lord Fear's comment "I'll show my appreciation in my usual manner", one can only assume he means sending a bunch of flowers and a box of ...
by Eli
Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:21 am
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: Just so you know...
Replies: 36
Views: 17596

Re:Knightmare move to the weekend - as of this weekend

8:00am is pretty early, I've started to break myself into it already ;) I've heard of "early morning repeats" as in 1am, but I consider that late- this new schedule really is an early morning! :D I shall miss the 19:30 rushes to my TV, and then watching Knightmare with a bottle of Yazoo, slumped in ...
by Eli
Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:55 pm
Topic: Series 5 Episode 5
Replies: 20
Views: 14563

Re:Series 5 Episode 5

I feel sorry for the bloke. Whenever he tries to help he gets a telling off ;D

"Merlin is no longer with us" :'( I liked ol' Merlin.
by Eli
Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:31 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Greetings to you all
Replies: 21
Views: 7115

Re:Greetings to you all

Oh! I get it now! I had to think about that gerkin comment for a long time but I got it eventually ;D

As for the hair, I forgot about Hordriss'! Though maybe in blue.
by Eli
Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:44 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Greetings to you all
Replies: 21
Views: 7115

Re:Greetings to you all

Hmmm, it's a neck and neck between Treguard's Series 2 hairstyle (is that the same as his Series 1?) and Pickle's Series 4. Speaking of hair, I'd love to see Mr. Beckham go out onto the pitch with a Pickle one day ;)
by Eli
Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:36 pm
Topic: Series 5 Episode 2
Replies: 34
Views: 23324

Re:Series 5 Episode 2

"Sadly, since the making of this program, all the actors are out of work" "Sadly, since the making of this program, everyone's hair has fallen out". I wonder how many more of these cracks he has up his sleeve. It was a shame to see the girls go; the brunette advisor was loveleh 8) As for team two, t...
by Eli
Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:09 pm
Forum: Series 4
Topic: Series 4 - Episode 16
Replies: 93
Views: 54450

Re:Series 4 Episode 16

That was a brilliant episode I thought :) After the block and tackle is the most I've heard Treguard laugh before, and the advisors, especially the big one, were clearly enjoying themselves. Sorry to blaspheme, but I haven't enjoyed Series 4 in general as much as the earlier ones, but this could be ...