Search found 81 matches

by EvelynMason
Sun May 06, 2012 3:52 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: 2012: Knightmare's 25th Anniversary
Replies: 27
Views: 30956

Re: 2012: Knightmare's 25th Anniversary

We get Challenge TV here and they keep putting on different retro programmes week in week out, but never Knightmare, most of the youtube downloads are from Challenge when it showed the original series about five or six years ago, but there hasn't been anything since. I really hope they can bring it ...
by EvelynMason
Sun May 06, 2012 3:41 pm
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: Legal Knightmare DVDs
Replies: 256
Views: 146750

Re: Legal Knightmare DVDs

I 've watched Knightmare on You Tube but never felt guilty about it. These episode references they put on are all in segments obviously and it can be a bit hard to keep track of everything sometimes. I would love to see a compilation of DVD's devoted to the series but don't think such a thing exists...
by EvelynMason
Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:03 pm
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: Has anybody seen Raven?
Replies: 34
Views: 19087

Re: Has anybody seen Raven?

I saw some episodes of it a year or two ago and I was actually quite intrigued with it. Yes there's a definite Knightmare feel to it, and I did want the episodes to go on longer than they did as I became quite mesmerized by the show when watching, I don't see it on TV anymore or cable which is a pit...
by EvelynMason
Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:50 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: What age are you...?
Replies: 283
Views: 151840

Re: What age are you...?

A lady never reveals her age 8) I'm old enough to have seen the original series and used to rush back from College to see episodes If I could make it, no figures or years :-X It's not just a programme for kids, all ages can enjoy it but admittedly it's more tailored to a younger audience than mature...
by EvelynMason
Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:41 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Ooh nasty, another introduction
Replies: 6
Views: 4224

Re: Ooh nasty, another introduction

Said I only have one post although adamant I did two submissions on my first visit, one has vanished somewhere 8-o I'm not really one for online book things, I'd much rather go into a dependable retail establishment and purchase one from there, I'm sure there are copies out there, without need for A...
by EvelynMason
Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:59 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Ooh nasty, another introduction
Replies: 6
Views: 4224

Ooh nasty, another introduction

I wish we could of had these things when the series was actually on 20 years ago, discussions forums for the series I mean Former watcher of the series, read some of the books, sad it's no longer on TV, I used to get home as quick as I could to see the original broadcasts back in the day, they were ...