Re: Photos

by Karinsky
Sun May 11, 2014 7:50 pm
Forum: Knightmare Convention
Topic: Thanks
Replies: 42
Views: 26629

Re: Thanks

Hi guys. Think I might have missed something but how can I access the photo shoots? I hope I haven't messed something up. I didn't think of it until I got home :( Big thumbs up to the crew for putting on an awesome weekend, really sad it's over and have to get back to 'normal' (booooo) Being sliced ...
by Karinsky
Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:26 pm
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: Challenge secures rights to Fun House... and Knightmare?
Replies: 43
Views: 24559

Re: Knightmare Possibly coming back to Challenge

Dammit, can't get Challenge tv anymore :(
Switched my sky tv off years ago.
by Karinsky
Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:23 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: How much would you be willing to volunteer to do for KM?
Replies: 8
Views: 5805

Re: How much would you be willing to volunteer to do for KM?

More details need to be provided.
by Karinsky
Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:54 pm
Topic: Book
Replies: 100
Views: 51419

Re: Those books

I'm in the middle of reading the History of hammer studios and read a few of Ray Harryhausen's books last year. Something like this on Knightmare would be awesome. Lots of photots, history, behind the scenes artwork, and everything else. It may happen if someone is willing to take up the challenge.
by Karinsky
Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:20 pm
Topic: Book
Replies: 100
Views: 51419

Those books

I think it would be pretty good if those Knightmare books were re-published. Now they wern't very big and there weren't that many.. so on book that contains them all would be neat. (Saves hunting them on ebay and getting something that's ripped to shreds) I don't like E-books but even that's better ...
by Karinsky
Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:40 pm
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: Legal Knightmare DVDs
Replies: 256
Views: 120494

Re: Legal Knightmare DVDs

My Childhood was either watching Knightamre and playing Dizzy. :P I don't know who owns the publishing rights to Knightmare but for a show that was historically important, and a huge favorite i just don't understand what it's locked in a vault. I can't imaging it would cost much to release it? There...
by Karinsky
Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:21 pm
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: Legal Knightmare DVDs
Replies: 256
Views: 120494

Re: Legal Knightmare DVDs

Not visited this site for years, i just been browsing around to see of there is any new news on this subject.. I WANT MY KNIGHTMARE DVDS!!!! :D First of, i wont be willing to pay for downloads, so it's DVD or nothing. Youtube isn't hurting anything, i makes me want theses even more. The quality is t...