Search found 489 matches

by wombstar
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:59 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Best Series
Replies: 57
Views: 7710

Re: Best Series

Reach wand might have worked better if it was more like a laser pen/pointer properly controlled by the dungeonner
by wombstar
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:54 pm
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: Narration for New Knightmare
Replies: 7
Views: 794

Re: Narration for New Knightmare

I never felt the eye shield sequences were boring, i liked them a lot they not only added a bit of atmosphere but without them the dungeon seemed very 2D, it gave the viewer to really go into the rooms and pathways. It was the Dragon ride which use to bore me to tears, once was ok, but it was just t...
by wombstar
Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:10 pm
Topic: Best Series
Replies: 57
Views: 7710

Re: Best Series

Series 2. it's pure Knightmare, without the bells and whistles. Series 4 was when i started watching the show back in the day, but it's also my least favourite series, a bit too repetitive, no just in locations but in dialog, and those annoying doors.. .yikes. But i loved series 5 on wards, i even l...
by wombstar
Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:21 pm
Forum: Series 4
Topic: BUT spell
Replies: 16
Views: 1739

Re: BUT spell

It's a tough one. BUT being a 'humble' spell wouldn't be my first choice of spell when being attacked by a magic sword and a madman, it's hard for the team to use a spell that they have no idea what it is or does. Just been watching it on youtube and yes it seems Mogdred maybe did drop a hint.. a li...
by wombstar
Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:09 pm
Forum: Doctor Who
Topic: Series 10
Replies: 1
Views: 326

Re: Series 10

I don't think the show has gotten worse or better since it's revival. every series has a couple of really naff episodes, a couple of absolute awesome episodes and a then all the rest with are generally positive. Just a pity spoilers spoiled the final with Master and First doc returning. would have b...
by wombstar
Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:03 pm
Forum: Doctor Who
Topic: The Next Doctor
Replies: 3
Views: 522

Re: The Next Doctor

I hope the Doc will remain female for the next 11 or 12 "regeneration" i'm not keen on flip flopping back and forth. But i suspect too many people will cry over it and she'll be short lived, About time the show had major change.. been pretty much the same old thing since it's revival.
by wombstar
Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:59 pm
Forum: Knightmare Convention
Topic: When is the next Knightmare convention happening?
Views: 1825

Re: When is the next Knightmare convention happening?

Id guess that ship has long sailed, sadly.
by wombstar
Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:57 pm
Forum: Series 4
Topic: BUT spell
Replies: 16
Views: 1739

Re: BUT spell

I can see how Transformation might have been used to Transform a rotten apple to a fresh one if they wanted to go down that route, but we also saw in later seasons the dungeonner transform to defeat lord fear so it could also have been that. "But" more than likely would have deactivated the magic sw...
by wombstar
Tue May 23, 2017 7:36 pm
Topic: Missing room from series 4
Replies: 26
Views: 4137

Re: Missing room from series 4

A good room to give a team on loosing status to kill them off... unless they manage to beat it.

I'm reminded of the axe room in series 3 with that really tiny ledge, which was tough enough without the ghostly axe. That always looked a bit impossible. 8-o
by wombstar
Tue May 23, 2017 7:10 pm
Forum: Knightmare Convention
Topic: When is the next Knightmare convention happening?
Views: 1825

Re: When is the next Knightmare convention happening?

DuxBellorum wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 3:48 pm

With the 30th anniversary being only a few months away, I would certainly hope that something special is in the works!
Maybe that elusive footage Epic studios have been holding on to will be allowed out of the vaults.
by wombstar
Mon May 15, 2017 5:06 pm

Maybe that room was untested, odd though how they never tried to use it again.. maybe having to use a spell to stop the axe.
by wombstar
Fri May 12, 2017 8:36 pm

That's interesting, i wonder why they didn't just let you do and if you died that was it.
by wombstar
Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:32 pm
Forum: Series 8
Topic: Series 8 Episode 9
Replies: 4
Views: 979

Re: Series 8 Episode 9

The bottle was never used or it's contents consumed and to me opening it doesn't count as using it.
So it was ok for the team to still have it come the final encounter.
by wombstar
Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:25 pm
Topic: David Rowe's Art of Knightmare
Replies: 27
Views: 3774

Re: Art of Knightmare competition

Also in series 1 and 2 there was a big food behind a row of doors which the team had to avoid, sometimes they just needed a key. So many Big Foot refers to that room?
by wombstar
Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:00 pm
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: Current popularity of VR
Replies: 1
Views: 1786

Re: Current popularity of VR

I don't really know whow KM in VR can work, who would be wearing the headsets? or maybe the Dungeoneers will no longer be blind ? So far modern tech hasn't really made any impact or improvements on Knightmare, other than maybe quickness. Even the CGI rooms and effects look worse then how they once w...