Search found 100 matches

by dugeoneerborne
Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:39 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Knightmare fanart and introduction
Replies: 9
Views: 6740

Hey everyone

Hey all this is dugeoneerborne, sorry I haven't kept in touch for a while, last 2 years haven't been easy, lot going on, hope everyone is doing good. Like the new look to the forums and it's great that knightmare series 3 is finally showing on challenge. I forgot to mention this nearer the time of t...
by dugeoneerborne
Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:57 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Castle locations/forest scenes
Replies: 86
Views: 65365

Re: Castle locations/forest scenes

I know it's not the forest they used for the eye shield scene but the forest near Me (Dereham) errily looks very similar in some parts.
by dugeoneerborne
Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:13 pm
Forum: Knightmare Convention
Topic: Convention DVDs?
Replies: 49
Views: 50156

Re: Convention DVDs?

That's definitely great news about the dvds :), I'll definitely buy one as soon as they're available.
by dugeoneerborne
Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:19 am
Topic: Convention DVDs?
Replies: 49
Views: 50156

Re: Convention DVDs?

Are there still any dvds available to buy of km convention or did you need aperk?, I'd really like to buy one.
by dugeoneerborne
Sat May 24, 2014 11:31 am
Topic: Photos
Replies: 7
Views: 6481

Re: Photos

Kirinsky: Thanks for the link, I never got a reply to the email I sent to the guys about the pics, I'll check the link out.

Paid for My photo.
by dugeoneerborne
Fri May 16, 2014 9:35 pm
Topic: Thanks
Replies: 42
Views: 26740

Re: Thanks

the convention was great, talking to the legend David Rowe about his work and what I'd like to do for drawing and animation and being given some good tips ( & accidentally giving Rowe 1 or 2 ideas for traps in the km dungeon rooms if the series comes back). Got My programme signed by Rowe, asked Hug...
by dugeoneerborne
Fri May 16, 2014 1:06 pm
Topic: Photos
Replies: 7
Views: 6481

Re: Photos

In regards to the photos, I've tried the link to the site given to Me but it doesn't recognise it, I sent an email to the email provided on the paper but no reply yet. On another topic the convention was great, talking to the legend David Rowe about his work and what I'd like to do for drawing and a...
by dugeoneerborne
Fri May 09, 2014 10:45 pm
Forum: Knightmare Live
Topic: Knightmare Live pre-meet up this evening 09.05.14 @ 6pm
Replies: 13
Views: 11755

Re: Knightmare Live pre-meet up this evening 09.05.14 @ 6pm

Well took a lot longer than expected but it's finished

Just need to print this out along with treguard fan art and bring it along tomorrow.
by dugeoneerborne
Fri May 09, 2014 3:40 pm

The only other guest who I know is definitely confirmed is Cliff Barry (Lissard). I'm sure the fanart pics you did last year will impress Hugo et al if you want to bring them along and show them. True, I'll bring My treguard fan art from last year, and Cliff Barrie is confirmed? cool, I'll work on ...
by dugeoneerborne
Fri May 09, 2014 10:17 am

Just a quick question guys, I know hugo, mark, david rowe and childs are confirmed as guests but is anyone else confirmed, I want to do some fanart of characters and bring it with Me tomorrow, is My treguard pic from last year still good enough to bring or should I start over and do another just cur...
by dugeoneerborne
Wed May 07, 2014 11:25 pm
Topic: Gamerdisco
Replies: 2
Views: 3107

Re: Gamerdisco

Awesme :), if it's vg I can bring My rocket knight adventures t-shirt I made a few years ago.
by dugeoneerborne
Wed May 07, 2014 12:04 pm
Topic: Almost time .... nervous
Replies: 19
Views: 13297

Re: Almost time .... nervous

Retook practical Driving test ealier today...damn..

I only went and PASSED :D .

BRING ON THE KM CONVENTION :D .
by dugeoneerborne
Tue May 06, 2014 8:30 pm
Topic: Almost time .... nervous
Replies: 19
Views: 13297

Re: Almost time .... nervous

I'm a bit nervous ( & probably magnified a bit more due to My aspergers ), but I'm more nervous about My practical driving test tomorrow ( 2nd attempt, I really hope I pass this time ), still got to work on fan art of km characters ( inc Rowe & Mr Tim Childs for saturday & do a better treguard drawi...
by dugeoneerborne
Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:42 pm
Topic: Dungeon bookings
Views: 12297

Re: Dungeon bookings

I pledged but outside of My brothers knightmare convention saturday ticket I'm yet to recieve mine ( super saturday saver ticket ), I was never asked to give My details for it ( no confirmation email ), i assumed we had this sorted at the door since I got nothing back outside of confirming & booking...
by dugeoneerborne
Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:13 am
Topic: Knightmare Convention: Indiegogo perk queries
Replies: 4
Views: 3736

Knightmare Convention: Indiegogo perk queries

I replied to the message from indiegogo on convention t-shirt & wallpaper, instead of getting a confirmation I got if you pledge for this, I can't make any sense of it.