Search found 16 matches

by Peter
Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:35 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Favourite teams poll
Replies: 24
Views: 12445

Re: Favourite teams poll

As a team, i always enjoyed Bens quest the most. Their speed, understanding, and seemingly prior knowledge of Knightmare made them one great collective unit. Even though i was disappointed that they only had mostly Causeways to deal with (no corridor of blades or play your cards right), they are sti...
by Peter
Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:46 am
Forum: Real Life Meetups
Topic: Knightmare Convention: suggestions for a name
Replies: 36
Views: 19769

Re: Knightmare Convention

I think that's an excellent name. Knightmare Knightfest 2014.
by Peter
Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:01 pm
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: Series 9 Cameos
Replies: 13
Views: 10302

Re: Series 9 Cameos

Never mind a cameo, if the corridor of blades wasn't totally in the new series, my interest would drop by 50%!
by Peter
Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:02 pm
Forum: Knightmare in Geek Week
Topic: The new KM episode is up!
Replies: 180
Views: 92223

Re: The new KM episode is up!

I honestly cannot wait for that, thank you so much Tim. Apologies for my ignorance if this has already been explained, but was there any reasons offered for the sound effects revap, ie. Door entering, goblin horn, spell casting, opening theme, life force, atmospheric background ensembles? Was it bud...
by Peter
Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:03 pm
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: Legal Knightmare DVDs
Replies: 256
Views: 118222

Re: Legal Knightmare DVDs

If a girl somehow gotten me every episode of Knightmare, I'd be gown on one knee! Hell if I met a girl my age who even knew what Knightmare was I'd be proposing lol.
by Peter
Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:38 pm
Topic: Knightmare Convention
Replies: 39
Views: 23804

Re: Knightmare Convention

Yes!

I will have returned to Belfast from Australia in mid December, so perfect timing for me. I will definitely make the trio over!
by Peter
Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:46 pm
Forum: Cast and Crew Questions
Topic: Cast and Crew Questions Posts
Replies: 2
Views: 3302

Re: Cast and Crew Questions Posts

Nice! To anyone that was involved with the cast really. Its great to see and hear from the old cast and crew in recent videos and of course the new episode, but does anyone still keep in contact or know how any of the other old cast members are or what they are up to? Paul Valentine, Iona Kennedy, C...
by Peter
Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:09 pm
Topic: knightmare on youtube
Replies: 43
Views: 23488

Re: knightmare on youtube

I understand the points about YouTube, online piracy, and the entire debate that's going on these days regarding material development and if money should be going to the right people etc. But in terms of Knightmare specifically, is there no common ground between having Knightmare available or nothin...
by Peter
Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:10 pm

Re: knightmare on youtube

The guy messaged me saying he was forced to take them down by ITV :(
by Peter
Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:00 am
Topic: 2013 Blackpool Meetup
Replies: 11
Views: 18715

Re: 2013 Blackpool Meetup

Lol I hope that's not too old I'm 30 in December
by Peter
Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:17 pm

I wasnt too sure whether to make a new topic about this, but since you guys are mentioning it, I will quickly bring this up here.... Has the recent reemergence of Knight are promoted Google/YouTube to block all I nightmare clips? The reason I ask is because one channel in particular who shall remain...
by Peter
Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:55 pm
Topic: 2013 Blackpool Meetup
Replies: 11
Views: 18715

Re: 2013 Blackpool Meetup

I am not back in Ireland until December of this year, but if there is a meet up in 2014 you can bet I will be there!
by Peter
Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:45 pm

Finally got home from work and can type up a proper review/post about the new episode of Knightmare and also some other thoughts on the show as a whole! This will be an extremely long post i assume, as i have so much thoughts on it. So instead of blurting it all out i will divide it into sections. T...
by Peter
Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:09 am
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Greetings, fellow watchers of illusion!
Replies: 6
Views: 3845

Re: Greetings, fellow watchers of illusion!

Thank you for the welcome peeps! Finally got home from work and thought about nothing all day really, than the new episode i watched last night and after that, i watched the opening 2 episodes of season 6 (for the umpteenth time). Time to get stuck in here and post! Welcome to the forum of confusion...
by Peter
Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:45 pm

Hi guys. Long time Knightmare fan here, just joined the boards and made a first post in the newbies section! I have a lot to say about this new episode and do agree with some of the things you guys are saying, but I might be a different type of fan since I preferred the later series of the show (con...