Search found 8 matches

by haymansafc
Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:51 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: OK guys, creepiest spyglass sequence?
Replies: 14
Views: 9179

Re: OK guys, creepiest spyglass sequence?

I'm really glad a thread like this has come up as I'm sure I've discussed this elsewhere on the forum in the past. For me, as already stated earlier, any which involved Lord Fear gaining red eyes. This used to scare the absolute living daylights out of me. The way he used to just turn or look up to ...
by haymansafc
Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:26 pm
Topic: Scary moments
Replies: 28
Views: 24287

Re: Scary moments

Apologies for being late to this thread but I've only just spotted it! For me, the biggest fear Knightmare kept on giving me was the Spyglass scenes. As a child, I was absolutely terrified of Lord Fear spotting you spying on him. Not just for him staring into the camera - but that 'red eye' thing he...
by haymansafc
Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:56 pm
Forum: Knightmare Convention
Topic: WE MADE IT :D
Replies: 24
Views: 22669

Re: WE MADE IT :D

Given the amount of money needed with barely 24 hours to go, I was genuinely surprised the target was met. I fully expected it to fall short. Not just short, but short by quite some margin which Knightmare really didn't deserve. Not after everything we've all gone though and certainly not after it's...
by haymansafc
Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:32 pm
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: 5 characters you'd like to see return
Replies: 60
Views: 44825

Re: 5 characters you'd like to see return

In addition to Treguard, Lord Fear and Lissard, I’d bring the following five back: 1) Pickle – I know helpers are a bit controversial with some but I had no issue at all with Tregard having helpers. I quickly grew to like him and thought he did add nicely to the dynamic of the show. 2) Motley – I wa...
by haymansafc
Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:04 pm
Topic: Where an i?
Replies: 15
Views: 9673

Re: Where an i?

I know they told the old “In a room” – “I need more than that…!” joke but I chuckled at it anyway. In a one-off special and with an adult team, I did half expect it to crop up. I had no issue with it! The ‘Slice Me, Dice Me’ is certainly no room! It’s basically a mammoth pit with stone walls! Cavern...
by haymansafc
Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 am
Topic: props
Replies: 20
Views: 17066

Re: props

It’s good to know that the old props are still around. I’d hate to think of them as simply heading for a skip after the show ended… As I mentioned when giving my own review of the YouTube Geek Week episode, I noticed what I think was an old prop that Motley used to use. Did anyone else notice Sylves...
by haymansafc
Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:09 pm
Forum: Knightmare in Geek Week
Topic: The new KM episode is up!
Replies: 180
Views: 119352

Re: The new KM episode is up!

Firstly, I can’t quite stress enough how happy I felt when the news came through of a new special episode of Knightmare for YouTube. Also like a child, I was counting down the days until it was released! :-[ Yesterday was truly one of the biggest highlights for me in several years. That says an awfu...
by haymansafc
Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:35 am
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Long time lurker finally joins!
Replies: 4
Views: 3810

Long time lurker finally joins!

Greetings all! It's always best to get the introductions out of the way first! My name is Gary and have been a big and somewhat passionate Knightmare fan since, well, a very early age being a once avid CITV viewer! I'm 28 and from Cheshire. I first discovered this site some years ago actually but ne...