Haha guilty as charged - well spotted!
by andrewbuckley
Wed May 25, 2005 9:02 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Any of the oldies still here?
Replies: 21
Views: 6814

Re:Any of the oldies still here?

Hi Fishsta Thanks for pointing me in the direction of the archived NKTP - I'd forgotten I used to be that witty!! No, seriously, it has been so long since those days, and there really was a close community of Knightmare fans, some of whom I managed to completely forget - hope if any of them are out ...
by andrewbuckley
Mon May 23, 2005 11:59 pm

Allo Neil

How the hell are you?

Will be sending a PM but hi in case you don't get it
by andrewbuckley
Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:28 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Quotes
Replies: 112
Views: 15560

Re:KM quotes

Barry in Season 7 was easily the best dungeoneer ever for interacting with the cast - they should have given him a job as a character actor for next year. And, of course, it should never have been taken off air.
by andrewbuckley
Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:38 pm
Topic: Book
Replies: 100
Views: 25309

Re:Knightmare novels

Oh, I still have all mine too, which is a miracle after all these years. i used to love the books, especially the first 4, and the stories were excellent. The first 2 were combined favourites, I loved the Gruagatch or whatever he was called in the first one, a really great evil baddie. I always like...
by andrewbuckley
Sat Jan 15, 2005 5:23 pm

Hi to you I guess I would remember you if I knew your name, though if there is someone called Caitlin still around, I owe her 20 quid (the whole supplying tapes fell by the wayside when I moved house etc and this was an order I never fulfilled.) As for NKTP, I don't know, I just remember losing touc...
by andrewbuckley
Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:14 pm
Topic: Best Series
Replies: 57
Views: 7190

Re:Best Series

Ah, it's the series that introduced me to Knightmare for me, series 2, closely followed by 3, then 6, 4,5,7,1,8. Series 2 and 3 taken together are kind of a golden age, but I see why it had to expand. I'd actually forgotten how much I loved series 2 till I got hold of the videos again in 1999. And n...
by andrewbuckley
Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:29 am

Ah, in answer to your question about the life force clock, I probably didn't answer cos I don't know, but I assume it was female. More than likely belonged to a crew member, as if it had belonged to one of the original players, (s)he would probably have demanded a credit on the cast list, even after...
by andrewbuckley
Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:35 pm

God I forgot all about Ask Andrew - not even sure my knowledge at the moment would suffice, but, if you remember it, what was your question?!!!
by andrewbuckley
Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:31 pm

Any of the oldies still here?

Hi guys Just to say I am new to this incarnation of the forum, but a few years ago I was on this site all the time putting out fan fiction and stuff, and generally talking rubbish about Knightmare with like minded people. Had some good Knightmare online friends, in particular Neil, Ross and Alex, bu...