Search found 5 matches

by Mogdred2k14
Mon May 12, 2014 11:40 pm
Forum: Knightmare Convention
Topic: Thanks
Replies: 42
Views: 28252

Big Thanks to Alan Boyd and Co

Hi I wanted to be honest and say a big thanks to Alan Boyd and his colleagues including James A. Never have I known anyone more driven and passionate about something, than what Alan is about Knightmare. Sure Knightmare is Tim childs baby, there wasn't anything like it back in the 80's, certainly not...
by Mogdred2k14
Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:30 pm
Topic: Knightmare Live on the friday
Replies: 0
Views: 5594

Knightmare Live on the friday

Greetings Watchers of illusion. This is to everyone who is attending the knightmare live show on the Friday. Although I'm traveling from the great north east alone, I would like to meet as many like minded friends as possible. So anybody who wants to meet up or just to say hi at all either on the Fr...
by Mogdred2k14
Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:30 pm
Topic: Knightmare Convention: travel and hotel bookings
Replies: 17
Views: 13492

Re: WE MADE IT :D

Well hello everyone, I also got my ticket for the friday knightmare live and saturday. I'm coming by myself but hope to make many friends, like minded. If anyone else is also in the same position or just wants to make new friends, then if anyone wants to meet up before hand, that would be appreciate...
by Mogdred2k14
Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:03 pm
Topic: Knightmare Convention: ticket queries
Replies: 14
Views: 5899

Knightmare Convention: ticket queries

yes that is a good question. when are the further tickets going on sale? and can you get them on this website or will they be on epic studios website?

kind regards
by Mogdred2k14
Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:27 pm
Topic: WE MADE IT :D
Replies: 24
Views: 19665

Re: WE MADE IT :D

(Lightening Strike) ah yes it is I Mogdred in person. I would like to say a Big Congratulations to every knightmare fan there is, was and ever will be. For making this happen, you have given hope to the greatest adventure series in history and I have no doubt that Knightmare shall rise again! I hope...