Search found 11 matches

by Giles
Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:13 pm
Forum: Real Life Meetups
Topic: Series 4 Team 8 Reunion - Meet the Team
Replies: 19
Views: 13736

Re: Series 4 Team 8 Reunion - Meet the Team

Episode commentaries is a great idea! I think that'd be a must. There was a very good reason why we weren't shown leaving, there's somethings you're not allowed to show on Children's TV. >:-]
by Giles
Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:12 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: New short film from Season 4's last team
Replies: 2
Views: 1747

Re: New short film from Season 4's last team

Hi James

Thank you. That's fantastic, we made this for less than £200 which I think is about £39,800 less than the last 13 minute Knightmare short cost but I'm hoping we can do more with the pilot episode.

Best Wishes
Giles
by Giles
Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:23 am
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: New short film from Season 4's last team
Replies: 2
Views: 1747

New short film from Season 4's last team

Hello! I'm Giles, the dungeoneer from the last team in Season 4. Rob (one of the advisors) and I recently finished a short film we've written and we're now looking for funding to make a pilot episode. Here's links to the film and website, enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-dCKPIO2eg http://spoo...
by Giles
Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:24 pm
Forum: Behind the Scenes
Topic: Dishing the dirt
Replies: 27
Views: 21139

Re:Dishing the dirt

Ha ha! Yes, there was abreak between most rooms. Though I have a feeling the block and tackle and the room that followed didn't use props and so they were recorded together. both those rooms were very intense. filming was done over 4 days.
by Giles
Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:27 pm
Forum: News Discussion
Topic: John Woodnutt condolence thread
Replies: 32
Views: 19106

Re:John Woodnutt

This is very sad news. John was very kind to us whilst we were filming. He had real charisma and indulged our requests for him to put on his character voices.
by Giles
Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:25 pm

"It would be interesting to hear how your team's second chance came about, if you had one!" I fell off the turn table in the first room. it was nerves really. I stepped on,lost my footing and went off. We went back into the "green room" area and as you can imagine the rest of the team weren't too ha...
by Giles
Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:38 am

"Every team got a second chance? That reflects poorly on the couple of duffers who copped it halfway through Level 1." They were doing that by series 3. I assume they weren't doing it in the first series and decided to make it more interesting later on they let people get further. Effectively it mus...
by Giles
Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:01 pm

:o

I hadn't noticed that about my surname. Didn't they used to do an anagram thing on Knightmare with names? Or am I thinking of Harry Potter?

Did you know every team gets a second chance?
by Giles
Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:27 am

"By rights, you should've won - surely Christmas could've been delayed for a few more minutes?" We hated that, it was really childish and made us feel really uncomfortable. It was filmed in mid august too. "Talking of funny jokes Motley did a good one on your quest." He was really nice. we spent a l...
by Giles
Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:15 am

Thanx Becxmagic, was going on the info Rob gave. Ross, Brett is my older brother. He was pretty obsessed with Knightmare and we applied every year after the first season. We got the the final selection for Season 3 but didn't make it to the finals so Brett changed the team and got Robin and Andrew o...
by Giles
Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:43 pm

Dishing the dirt

I was on Knightmare (team 9, 1990 apparently). It was alot of fun. lots of things happened that you never get to hear about. Want to know why they never showed us walking away like they did with everyone else? Want to know how I nearly lost my arm? With the filming and the hotel antics (we got throu...