Search found 22 matches

by malibupete
Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:20 am
Forum: Knightmare Convention
Topic: Convention DVDs?
Replies: 49
Views: 50977

Re: Convention DVDs?

I don't know if they'll have kept it if you didn't express an interest... Anyway, one of the other members of my party knows people at Epic, so he's going to have a chat - I'll mention it on the forum if there's any news worth sharing!
by malibupete
Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:22 pm

We were told to give our email addresses and the footage would be available to buy after the convention...
by malibupete
Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:18 pm

On a similar subject, is there any word on the blue-screen videos from the day..?
by malibupete
Sun May 11, 2014 8:02 am
Forum: International Knightmare
Topic: USA pilots
Replies: 40
Views: 24933

Re: Thanks

Ah yes, I forgot to mention the screening! I'm sure there'll be a much fuller discussion of Lords of the Game elsewhere in due course, but it was fascinating to watch... The game aspect of it was somewhat simplified to the extent I don't think the team could have easily lost, but as Tim pointed out ...
by malibupete
Sat May 10, 2014 11:02 pm
Topic: Thanks
Replies: 42
Views: 27697

Thanks

Just wanted to pop in to say thanks and congratulations to Alan, James and the rest of the crew for putting on a really nice little event today. The talks were fun/illuminating, there were some nice bits of merch around, the dungeon room thing went really well and the guests were utterly generous an...
by malibupete
Fri May 02, 2014 9:47 pm
Topic: Hunt / Backstage tickets at reduced rates
Replies: 10
Views: 8361

Re: Hunt / Backstage tickets at reduced rates

Same! I like the idea of puzzles and Lord Fear, but running is anathema to me...
by malibupete
Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:59 pm
Topic: Dungeon bookings
Replies: 13
Views: 12550

Re: Dungeon bookings

It's bad that you had a dream about it; you're supposed to have a nightm... You know what, I'll just get my coat.
by malibupete
Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:54 am

Ah, my mistake - one of the Indiegogo emails said you had a list of everyone who had contributed; I didn't realise this wasn't by name.

Obviously there won't be panels going on during the dungeon sessions; will there be other things going on (screenings etc), or do they all require the same space?
by malibupete
Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:39 am

At least one of the emails said they'll have a list with our names on, if I remember correctly...
by malibupete
Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:06 pm
Topic: Knightmare Convention: travel and hotel bookings
Replies: 17
Views: 13210

Re: WE MADE IT :D

Hotel booked, train booked... This is actually happening!
by malibupete
Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:36 pm
Topic: WE MADE IT :D
Replies: 24
Views: 19432

Re: WE MADE IT :D

I was perhaps overly cynical at a few points along the line, but I'm really glad this is happening - it's going to be a brilliant day/weekend :)
by malibupete
Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:49 am
Topic: Knightmare Convention
Replies: 90
Views: 41824

Re: Knightmare Convention

My apologies, Alan - after Mark made it explicit in his video yesterday, and given previous hints you made on the subject, I assumed there was a direct link.
by malibupete
Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:01 am
Topic: Knightmare Convention: messaging celebrities
Replies: 27
Views: 11976

You'll find a lot of celebrities have a blanket policy of not promoting things that people ask them to retweet; for someone with a lot of followers, your request will probably be one of dozens - or even hundreds - they get each week. They can't retweet them all, so it's fairer for them to retweet no...
by malibupete
Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:17 pm
Topic: Knightmare Convention
Replies: 90
Views: 41824

If the KM convention flops, it will suggest to media companies that there's simply no interest in Knightmare any longer. This argument keeps being made, but wouldn't the many hundred thousand Youtube views, Challenge viewing figures and general reaction to last year's events be a much bigger indica...
by malibupete
Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:23 pm
Forum: Knightmare in Geek Week
Topic: The new KM episode is up!
Replies: 180
Views: 97208

Re: The new KM episode is up!

Thanks for the insights, Tim - I hope I speak for the vast majority though when I say that by and large we're thrilled that you've been able to bring us any new Knightmare of any form - any nitpicking is just that; as geeks, and as people with a large emotional investment in and familiarity with the...