Search found 5 matches

by Knightrider
Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:11 am
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Making A GAME!! ^^
Replies: 7
Views: 3683

Re:Making A GAME!! ^^

OK, All details you need. The game is going to be based on an RPG there is no other way that I can think of making this kind of game! The Game Engine that I will be using will be the id Q2 engine, I am not going to say a lot more atm I am still making the intro based on the open Gl (open Source code...
by Knightrider
Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:49 pm

Re:Making A GAME!! ^^

Well let me post the alpha virstion first, but graphics would be one of the things that i could do with help on and somone at good at making up the pussles!
by Knightrider
Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:17 am

alpha

I will be posting a alpha virstion here soon!
by Knightrider
Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:15 am

Making A GAME!! ^^

8) Welcome, i was wondering if there is anyone out there that would help me in making a game Knightmare ??????????? if there is and you are intrested please send me an email or reply to this post ( oh and if someone out there could tell me how we would stand on the copyright laws on this matter plea...
by Knightrider
Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:44 pm
Forum: Want to Help?
Topic: Knightmare episodes on video? Can anybody help?
Replies: 36
Views: 25218

Download's Or Tapes Whatever

Hi, i have been a fan of Knightmare for a long time but i can not find anywere that sell's the tape coped or otherwise is there any place that thay can be downloaded ?? Please tell me i would so like all the collection it has been a long time and i can not challenge Tv Please help ! If there is any ...