Search found 66 matches

by TheMightyMartin
Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:17 pm
Forum: Knightmare in Geek Week
Topic: New Knightmare: contestants
Replies: 31
Views: 15397

Re: Press release photo

Just in case people are interested... Ashens: http://www.youtube.com/user/ashens Danisnotonfire: http://www.youtube.com/user/danisnotonfire AmazingPhil: http://www.youtube.com/user/AmazingPhil Emma Blackery: http://www.youtube.com/user/emmablackery I'm a big fan of Stuart Ashens (who also does stuff...
by TheMightyMartin
Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:32 am
Forum: Knightmare in Geek Week
Topic: DungeonMaster Ltd
Replies: 6
Views: 6562

Re: DungeonMaster Ltd

Tim's statement about not coming out of retirement doesn't really stack up with the following from his Wikipedia entry: He is currently Managing Director of DungeonMaster Ltd, and is active in producing for the Internet and the advancement of linguistic artificial intellience in drama applications....
by TheMightyMartin
Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:03 am
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Yet another Knightmare-based fan game.
Replies: 1
Views: 1357

Yet another Knightmare-based fan game.

Hi y'all! It's been a long time since I last posted on these forums (so long that I had to set up a new account), but I'm back, alive and kicking! I'm working on a brand new KM-based fan game, the working title of which is Knightmare Series 9 (although this will almost definitely change). It's not a...
by TheMightyMartin
Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:47 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: knightmare board game
Replies: 55
Views: 21233

Re:Knightmare board game

Especially since some sellers seem to want upwards of £15 for it. If I didn't have something very important to save for I'd buy that.
by TheMightyMartin
Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:41 pm
Forum: News Discussion
Topic: Knightmare mentioned on MSN.co.uk
Replies: 1
Views: 1701

Re:Knightmare mentioned on MSN.co.uk

Interesting... Cheers for that.
by TheMightyMartin
Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:54 pm
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: They would never say...
Replies: 421
Views: 161583

Re:They would never say...

Mildred: It's at times like this I wish I'd listened to Professor Snape a little more in potions class.
by TheMightyMartin
Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:23 am
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: BBC Switch
Replies: 2
Views: 3963

Re:BBC Switch

The trouble is that Jackanory was still immensely popular, meaning a guaranteed large audience. Whilst Knightmare was popular in its day it currently has a following that could only really be considered a niche market and as such would probably be a big financial risk for anyone to take on. Although...
by TheMightyMartin
Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:18 am
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: What Would You Like To See....
Replies: 17
Views: 15094

Re:What Would You Like To See....

I think a celebrity version would be good as long as they could guarantee getting actual celebrities, rather than the usual Z-graders they usually drag up (having said that, Jade Goody get her comeuppance on the Trial by Spikes would be worth watching). An adult version of Knightmare would be a grea...
by TheMightyMartin
Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:55 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Knightmare Baby
Replies: 23
Views: 17245

Re:Knightmare Baby

Cheers mate!
by TheMightyMartin
Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:51 am

Yeah. It's a shame it'd take that long. Hopefully by that time Knightmare will be remembered in the same way as shows such as Thunderbirds and the like.
by TheMightyMartin
Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:08 pm

Thanks tubor. To be honest I thought this thread would get a little more attention than it has so far. Ah well...

Maybe we should invite TC to the christening, since without him this child probably wouldn't have a chance at life.
by TheMightyMartin
Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:44 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Right under my nose...
Replies: 7
Views: 3373

Re:Randomness...

Well I thought it was interesting, and welcome back Emil!
by TheMightyMartin
Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:36 pm

I know. It's all so romantic...

I guess it means we'll have to have a KM wedding. Brother Mace could marry us off, Treguard and Pickle mingling with our family, and a fight breaking out between Gundrada and Stiletta over the bouquet.
by TheMightyMartin
Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:32 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Re:Knightmare MUGEN
Replies: 8
Views: 3869

Re:Knightmare MUGEN

Funnily enough, I've been browsing some text-adv sites today. I recommend looking on www.ifarchive.org/ for a store of just about anything you need. They also have an FTP site ftp://ftp.ifarchive.org/if-archive/. Inform is highly-recommended by some programmers - http://www.inform-fiction.org/. Tha...
by TheMightyMartin
Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:13 am

Knightmare Baby

Myself and my partner Emma (spawn_of_fear) would like to officially introduce the forum to The Knightmare Baby! Well... we would... if it was a baby yet. At the moment you'll have to make do with The Knightmare Fetus. There are two reasons why this particular bundle of joy can be classed as The Knig...