Search found 35 matches

by Dunshelm
Sun Nov 09, 2003 12:24 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Has anyone noticed?(life force related)
Replies: 23
Views: 6744

Re: Has anyone noticed?(life force related)

Someone here has said the show loses its feeling of urgency and claustrophobia with the loss of the lifeforce... Series 6 in my opinion is by far the most scary and urgent and atmospheric. Series 7 draws on that and is effective in some places, like the troll in level 2 'It comes, It comes!' but I w...
by Dunshelm
Sun Nov 09, 2003 12:18 am
Topic: Those that were denied...
Replies: 138
Views: 64205

Re: Unfair deaths

Yes that was a bit unfair. What the hell are the Aides of March anyway?! And speaking of unfair deaths - so was the death of the Scottish team at the start of series 3. They were extremely fast and efficient at rolling the dice in the first room, walking on and off the serpents tongue and answering ...
by Dunshelm
Sun Nov 09, 2003 12:14 am
Forum: Series 5
Topic: Series 5 episode....urgh
Replies: 17
Views: 7961

Re: Series 5 episode....urgh

Why does no1 like Pickle?

I thpought he was a hell of a lot better than that Majida woman.
by Dunshelm
Sun Nov 09, 2003 12:12 am
Forum: Series 5
Topic: Series 5 Episode 9 (Fri. 7th)
Replies: 53
Views: 34243

Re: Series 5 Episode 9 (Fri. 7th)

in my view the final puzzle was far too easy. The roman numerals bit should have been harder, there should have been a situation where it came to 6 and they had to choose between VI or IV. hey- some people don't know! I agree, a corridor of blades, just after the hordriss room would have been a lot ...
by Dunshelm
Sun Nov 09, 2003 12:04 am
Topic: Mrs Grimwold and her hubby
Replies: 19
Views: 7666

Mrs Grimwold and her hubby

Why did Mrs Grimwold stay with her husband?
As far as I can tell she's an ambiguos character that has helped many dungeoneers make it to level 2, but her husband would be totally what we'd call 'the opposition'.
LOL. Im sorry but the character of Mrs Grimwold fascinates me