Search found 275 matches

by Elita
Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:32 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: :o Who's related to whom and other conspiracies!
Replies: 46
Views: 21082

Re:Sidriss

rachelesque wrote:
i might slash it up a bit if i get bored ;D

although i upset people last time i did that.
SLASH! SLASH! SLASH! *battering her long-suffering PC with a pewter tankard* I find it very difficult to write KM slash myself, but I'd be interested in seeing what someone else does with it!
by Elita
Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:25 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Re:Here's a mad idea...
Replies: 192
Views: 74296

Re:Here's a mad idea...

'Another visitor. Stay a while.....stay FOREVER!!' Why, that's clearly from Impossible Mission . (not to be confused with Mission: Impossible ) ;D Now how about Blue Valkyrie shot the food! I wanted a beige C64 since that's what I originally had, but could only get the Amiga-style 90's reissue. I d...
by Elita
Sun Apr 25, 2004 12:54 am

But if we're talking isometric, you have to start at the beginning, with the likes of Head Over Heels and The Great Escape on the old Commy 64, and the absolutely ancient Crystal Castles on the Atari 2600. I think I just out-geeked every last one of you. Oh really now? Well, unless you still OWN a ...
by Elita
Sun Apr 25, 2004 12:45 am
Topic: Knightmare Racist
Replies: 28
Views: 11715

Re:Knightmare Racist

But smirkenorf was a green dragon and he was good (actually i think neutral as he liked payment) wheras green dragons are LE in D&D. True, but since Smirky generally needed a fee to take the Dungeoneer somewhere, he certainly can't be LG. And the reds are CE, which is worse. (well, I'd rather deal ...
by Elita
Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:46 am
Forum: Behind the Scenes
Topic: Dungeoneers falling to their death
Replies: 17
Views: 12945

Re:Dungeoneers falling to their death

Well, in the fatal falls in Series 3, most notably Teams 5 and 6, it looks like they simply took a freeze-frame of the Dungeoneer as he stepped off, and 'dropped' that. (there's prolly a better technical description, but hell if I know what it is) So there wasn't an actual fall at all.
by Elita
Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:38 am

Semtex Jack wrote: I wasn't as keen on Syndicate Wars as I was on Syndicate.
Can you destroy every last thing on the map in the original Syndicate? I think not! Though after you'd destroyed most of the light sources, it was bloody hard to see where you were going...
by Elita
Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:34 am
Topic: Knightmare Racist
Replies: 28
Views: 11715

Re:Knightmare Racist

Well, this has to be the most astonishingly stupid thing I've seen in a while. Just when I thought political correctness couldn't get any MORE retarded... Look, if you've got a problem with red dragon = evil, I suggest you go start an online petition against Gary Gygax, the creator of Dungeons and D...
by Elita
Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:53 am
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Characters
Replies: 38
Views: 13656

Re:Characters

Well, I'm mostly myself here, exept for the odd occasion when I have to drop into character (as my usernamesake) to fry Skarkill with a few lightning bolts. But since I'm every bit as rude, abrasive and just plain nasty as the actual Elita, it's not a big deal. I'm also Ursula on the RP forums, beca...
by Elita
Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:49 am

One of my favourite games of all time, Syndicate, was isometric and look at the hours of fun that could be had with that. SYNDICATE!!! And is there anything better than Syndicate? Yes, and it's called Syndicate Wars! Oh, the many happy evenings I spent reducing cities to rubble in that fine game......
by Elita
Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:44 am
Topic: Most annoying phrase
Replies: 51
Views: 15451

Re:Most annoying phrase

For me the most annoying phrase would be anything said by Gretel, or Pickle's constant simpering of "It sees Master, it sees!" in reference to the Eyeshield.
by Elita
Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:41 am
Topic: Arrogant, Stressy, Chatty, Saircastic, Witty, Civilized...
Replies: 21
Views: 7825

Re:Arrogant, Stressy, Chatty, Saircastic, Witty, Civilized...

I nominate Barry from the last team of S7 for all of the above. After all, he's The Dungeoneer Who Would Not Shut Up.
by Elita
Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:59 pm
Topic: Knightmare Crush
Replies: 125
Views: 55925

Re:Knightmare Crush

"ARRRRRRRRGHRRRREEEERGHRRR." "ELITAAAAAAAAAAA." "You Elf-Brat, You slugrat,you annoying little pest, You Rude little Cow...Leaf." "Look what you've done to my clothes. An they only cleaned 7 months ago." *cackles* Ah, Skarky, one day you'll realise that if you play with fire, you get burned. *and c...
by Elita
Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:56 pm
Topic: How would you have fared in Knightmare?
Replies: 14
Views: 4550

Re:How would you have fared in Knightmare?

Willowherb wrote: I'd go for series 2 which I really enjoyed watching, although I don't know if I'd win or not since the difficulty curve was much harsher than later on. Still, if you did win it would be quite an achievement, wouldn't it?
You. Me. Alex. Alex. WE WOULD BE INVINCIBLE IN ANY SERIES!!! *shakes fist*
by Elita
Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:45 pm

Fricassé, derived from the French Fricassée, from the feminine past participle of fricasser - 'to fricassée'. Probably developed from the verb 'frire' - 'to fry'. I could go into the etymology a bit more, but I think it's about time for a practical demonstration... *and blasts Skarkill with the Ligh...
by Elita
Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:34 pm

"Cheeky Imp." "It's Goblin MASTER not Goblin-Boy." "I've half a mind to throw YOU into the sewers of Goth never mind your rudy voice." Oh REALLY now Goblin-boy? Did you finally work out that leaving me in a bloody box was fairly pointless since some stupid helpful little Dungeoneer would just let m...