Search found 231 matches

by Picklemyfav
Tue May 10, 2016 1:21 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Bribes
Replies: 22
Views: 11674

Re: Re:Bribes

Wait a minute! I've got the most splendid idea! If everybody who gets aggressive in pubs did that then there'd be no violence in high streets up and down the country on a Friday and Saturday night, right? The NHS would save money and everything! If we can get today's impressionable youth to watch K...
by Picklemyfav
Tue May 10, 2016 12:38 pm
Topic: Knightmare Crush
Replies: 125
Views: 55925

Re: Re:Knightmare Crush

I say Skarkill's easily the best looking. I think he's lov ...no, I won't say 'cause i'll get slapped for making three bad puns in one day. But like I say, Skarky gets my vote! Don't even think of saying that line!!! Or Else........ "I'LL CLAP THE IRONS ON YER." "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE............ LOVELY...
by Picklemyfav
Tue May 10, 2016 12:21 pm
Topic: Knightmare Crush
Replies: 125
Views: 55925

Re: Re:Knightmare Crush

Melisandrinoff wrote:I always had a bit of a thing for Pickle...and still do actually if I'm honest...I seem to be attracted to camp guys, could very well explain why I'm still single...;)
I think Pickle is very sexy looking as well. :-* I also think he's very funny and nice.
by Picklemyfav
Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:57 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Facts about goblins
Replies: 4
Views: 3372

Re: Facts about goblins

phew. ok. need to use wordpad and get a new usb stick. i usally write my stories down [the first draft]on a clean pad of paper but dad is needing it at the moment. will write it down on wordpad and get a new notebook to write the story down. if i have got any goblin facts wrong. please give me the r...
by Picklemyfav
Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: Facts about goblins

sorry if i've annoyed anyone by putting my half baked idea of a story up as a long series of posts :-[ . its just my laptop broke last week :'( and i had a idea for a story about goblins and i was going to put skarkill and lord fear in it a bit later on into the story as well as pickle. i was just g...
by Picklemyfav
Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:34 pm

Facts about goblins

Hi there does anyone have any facts about the goblins from knightmare? As i am working on a story that is about me looking after a baby goblin that i rescue and the trouble he gets into. If anyone wants to play and be part of this story then you are very welcome to play. The story is being told on t...
by Picklemyfav
Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:39 pm
Forum: Knightmare Live
Topic: Tom Bell (Lord Fear Live) in Wizards vs Aliens
Replies: 11
Views: 12939

Re: Tom Bell (Lord Fear Live) in Wizards vs Aliens

He is also Ludus in the cbbc show of the same name. Ludus. I have seen it. It is very interesting and funny. Ludus doing tantrums is so funny. ;D Game show with computer games. Very app that he plays Lord Fear as well. The show has an app as well. To play along with. Ludus Ludus has taken the friend...
by Picklemyfav
Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:24 pm
Topic: Elves
Replies: 3
Views: 2188

Re: Elves

If anyone can think of any facts about elves?
You can put them here..... If you like!
Nice to have a topic where we can share what we know about elves!
by Picklemyfav
Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:08 pm
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: Goblins
Replies: 6
Views: 4475

Re: Goblins

Last night Ravenous raided the cupboards again and ate all the cakes and kinder eggs and my dad had to get some more cakes for mum this morning. And more kinder eggs of course. i made sure he helped put the shopping away.... by away i mean in the cupboards and not in his belly. Got him a new top wit...
by Picklemyfav
Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:45 pm

Just played shops with Ravenous using the monopoly money as notes and the houses as coins. We used the cans that were in the cupboard. He picked it up very quickly. He then raided my piggy bank and played shops with my real money. Don't worry folks. I made sure he put it back when he got bored. Same...
by Picklemyfav
Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:41 am

Ravenous is raiding the board games in the cupboard. He's wreaked the Monopoly game and an old Jigsaw already. The Jigsaw now has half the pieces missing and Monopoly has been involved in a housing crash. All the houses and money has been taken from the box by him. On a plus note he is playing with ...
by Picklemyfav
Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:09 am

Well...... Ravenous woke up 20 minutes ago and went into the bathroom to get a drink of water....... :P and left the tap running...... Luckily for us he didn't put the plug in. :D Just found this out when i went to the loo just now. He's like a two year old wean. I'll need eyes in the back of my hea...
by Picklemyfav
Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:58 am

Update. 13TH APRIL 2016 Ravenous loves apple pie as told by the fact he ate half of a family sized one for his breakfast. He loves bacon as well as he just ate a whole pack of bacon that my mum was going to use to make bacon sandwiches for her lunch. He ate it raw by the way with the apple pie. Appl...
by Picklemyfav
Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:37 am
Topic: Elves
Replies: 3
Views: 2188

Re: Elves

wow. so it could be possible for a male elf to bear young but must be very unlikely to happen if its not really mentioned in lord of the rings.
thanks for that.
i was wondering about it being possible at all.
by Picklemyfav
Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:45 pm

Goblins

Anyone got any tips on how to raise goblins? Just found a six month old goblin who has no parents and likes to raid the cupboards for food. I call him Ravenous and that seems to be his name. Its his nature as well. I found him not in a dark and spooky dungeon but annoying some folk in a fast food re...