Search found 231 matches

by Picklemyfav
Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:13 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: My Knightmare Dream
Replies: 181
Views: 88206

Re: My Knightmare Dream

I've had a few dreams about Knightmare for the past few weeks. I remember one where Pickle shaved off Treguards beard! I have to admit, that was a cool dream. You should of seen Treguards face, it was...well...rather strange seeing him without a beard. roaring with laughter at that one. did treguar...
by Picklemyfav
Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:53 pm
Topic: Past, present and future...(A bit long)
Replies: 22
Views: 10654

Re: Past, present and future...(A bit long)

It wouldn't be series 9 to me. ;D It would be more like series 1 of Knightmare 2.0. ;) Due to the fact i didn't see it on tv. I was only seven when it ended. Anyway i have ideas for characters and challenges for a new series and would like to show Tim Child them. I have form in this kind of thing as...
by Picklemyfav
Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:08 am
Topic: Book
Replies: 100
Views: 57784

Re: Book

will get my dad to look on ebay and amazon. :D 8) thanks for the two other websites. :D 8) will check there also. :D
by Picklemyfav
Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:45 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Re:Write Your Own Room...
Replies: 11
Views: 10331

Re: Re:Write Your Own Room...

18 After eating the red apple you look at the other objects on the table. If you take the dagger you will have a weapon. If you take the horn.... well who knows what will be useful here. Maybe the green apple is safe to touch........ if the poison doesn't seep through the skin. If you take the dagge...
by Picklemyfav
Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:56 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Re:Write Your Own Room...
Replies: 11
Views: 10331

Re: Re:Write Your Own Room...

12 You are in a grey room. The room has a door on its left hand side. You walk a few steps before nearly treading on a sleeping guard...... Ohhh that was close. Your advisors tell you that there is a table near to you on the right hand side. The guard is nearly blocking the path to the table but the...
by Picklemyfav
Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:30 pm
Topic: Book
Replies: 100
Views: 57784

Re: Book

Is the comic book called Knightmare related to the Knightmare books that i tried looking for in Waterstones in glasgow today and couldn't get. ??? [Out of print.......WT......Why?...................] ??? Are they printing more Knightmare books in the future? ??? :D ;) :question: [Its like being born...
by Picklemyfav
Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:39 pm
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: Knightmare adverts
Replies: 36
Views: 23854

Re: Knightmare adverts on CITV

I have the design of Dungeon O's all drawn out onto the computer. Hope Drassil could put this onto the website for me for everyone to see as it is a really cool and spooky design. 8) Done in Paint as are all of my computer drawings. :)
by Picklemyfav
Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:34 pm
Topic: Knightmare adverts
Replies: 36
Views: 23854

Re: Knightmare adverts on CITV

I'd buy a Knightmare dvd....... :idea: Right now from HMV if I could. 8) In fact if I hadn't found Knightmare on youtube I would have been asking my dad to look for a Knightmare dvd on ebay. My dad would have ended up looking like Richard O Brian from the Crystal Maze by the end of the search. After...
by Picklemyfav
Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:40 pm
Topic: Knightmare Chat
Replies: 6
Views: 3365

Re: Knightmare Chat

Wondering if Treguard had a son at any point. :idea: :question:
Maybe there's one he doesn't know about yet? ;D Treguard's face as long lost son walks in. 8-o ??? :D
by Picklemyfav
Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:29 pm
Topic: Knightmare characters that look like people/characters on other programmes
Replies: 4
Views: 2922

Re: Knightmare characters that look like people/characters on other programmes

Wow that's good. I never would have thought of all of them. Treguard looks a bit like an older version of Raven [James Mackenzie] with a bushier bread.
by Picklemyfav
Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:29 pm
Topic: Potential Knightmare couples?
Replies: 37
Views: 20287

Re: Potential Knightmare couples?

I used Paint on the computer to draw them. They are so cute looking. Just going to put them on right away.
by Picklemyfav
Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:04 pm
Topic: Potential Knightmare couples?
Replies: 37
Views: 20287

Re: Potential Knightmare couples?

by Canadanne » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:29 pm Picklemyfav wrote: How are Elves born/made/created in Knightmare? Anyone know? It was never explored anywhere. But a lot of Knightmare stuff is closely based on Tolkien, so that's probably the best source for information about Elves' life cycles! (Not that he...
by Picklemyfav
Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:32 pm
Topic: The thinnest books in the Dunshelm Library
Replies: 323
Views: 135959

Re: The thinnest books in the Dunshelm Library

My Friends In The Dungeon by Lord Fear

Just a title page and 3 blank pages ;D

Also Best Ways to Make New Friends by Elita that rude cavern elf ;D

Which is also just a title page and three blank pages. lol. ;D
by Picklemyfav
Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:12 pm
Forum: Musical Parody
Topic: Don't Do What Andrew Says (parody of Come On Over by Kym Marsh)
Replies: 0
Views: 1702

Don't Do What Andrew Says (parody of Come On Over by Kym Marsh)

I wrote this version of the Kym Marsh song Come On Over last week after watching the clip with Simon being told to sidestep left by Andrew for first time. Not sure if this song's been parodied before but i just put my feelings on paper while listening to Kym Marsh shortly after seeing clip. I had pu...
by Picklemyfav
Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:26 pm
Topic: Knightmare characters that look like people/characters on other programmes
Replies: 4
Views: 2922

Knightmare characters that look like people/characters on other programmes

I have just noticed that Skarkill from Knightmare looks a bit like Thorne from Splatalot. :idea: Maybe that's his dad! Thorne's dad i mean. 8-o Also Ervan from Raven the Dragon's Eye looks a bit like Pickle in looks and clothes 8-o :idea: but i don't think they are related. Pickle looks more friendl...