Search found 231 matches

by Picklemyfav
Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:10 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Potential Knightmare couples?
Replies: 37
Views: 17733

Re: Potential Knightmare couples?

Who's that one who looks like the witch out of snow white and the seven dwarfs with the black robes and scary looking headpiece. Not Lillith but the other one that threatened the dungeoneers at times. I am picturing her as Lord Fear's wife for some reason. And in my picture they have two sons called...
by Picklemyfav
Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:56 pm

Didn't know there was an elf called Crystal. what series was she in? :)
by Picklemyfav
Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:52 pm

Remember Pickle was always saying what a horrid elf that Elita was. Well I was told while at school that the boy who is into the girl is likely to annoy and tease her. I'm not saying that Pickle and Elita did get together. But that makes sense. I also think Elves grow up at a different rate to human...
by Picklemyfav
Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:22 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Hello
Replies: 17
Views: 10852

Re: Hello

I am a big fan of Doctor Who as well. got a Doctor Who t shirt while on holiday. Also love The Big Bang Theory as well. Sheldon is so funny at times. ;D
by Picklemyfav
Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:09 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Hello
Replies: 17
Views: 10852

Re: Hello

Hi there. I'm new here too. I was just seven when Knightmare finished so I missed out on a lot. :( Didn't see it for first time until just before christmas while on holiday in ayr. :D I can't get Challenge where i'm from so been watching it on youtube. :exclaim: Its very funny at times. ;D I grew up...
by Picklemyfav
Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:53 pm
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: 5 characters you'd like to see return
Replies: 60
Views: 35461

Re: 5 characters you'd like to see return

Hi i'm new here and am new to Knightmare as a whole. Just saw it for first time while on holiday just before christmas last year. From what i've seen so far I would choose Pickle as he would wind up Treguard big time by helping dungeoneers while helping out Treguard. I would make him a bit braver an...