Search found 231 matches

by Picklemyfav
Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:24 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Invite to Tim Child. Invite for Knightmare Chat. 16th 17th or 18th of december 2016
Replies: 5
Views: 3073

Re: Invite to Tim Child. Invite for Knightmare Chat. 16th 17th or 18th of december 2016

Wonder how many people will be on Knightmare chat this week? Hope there's a few more then normal... A couple of times I have noticed someone come on and without giving anyone time to say hello they leave. the name they have looks like one of those random names that you get on the chat before you cha...
by Picklemyfav
Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:58 pm
Topic: Invite to Tim Child. Invite for Knightmare Chat. 16th 17th or 18th of december 2016

Re: Invite to Tim Child. Invite for Knightmare Chat. 16th 17th or 18th of december 2016

dad just told me last night that there was a party happening on Friday...... so we'll chat on sat or sunday........ ok had a great time on holiday and had three dreams about knightmare the tv show while on holiday. have written them down in my dream book....... if you want to hear them... let me kno...
by Picklemyfav
Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:17 pm
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: U kno sum1's been messing w. the dungeons when...
Replies: 318
Views: 136546

Re: U kno sum1's been messing w. the dungeons when...

So there stands Corbiss the Bemuser. Wary of the Angelic Eagle, "inundated with questions, questions, questions" , hoping somehow to keep his allotment without losing the plot. After evading a flying piece of Igneous, the Angelic Eagle has fled, leaving only a feather behind. (Some say the eagle so...
by Picklemyfav
Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: U kno sum1's been messing w. the dungeons when...

You know someone's been messing with the dungeons when Lord Fear and his minons get Christmas presents from Santa Claus........ then Lord Fear tells a shocked Treguard that Santa Claus is his uncle. Treguard is very shocked that both armies have got Christmas presents from Santa Claus this year. Tre...
by Picklemyfav
Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:54 pm

Re: You know someone's been messing with the dungeons when...

zzt wrote:...Sly Hands gets his name legally changed to "Ben", dons the classic helmet, and goes on a quest for the Shield.
that's a good one..... i'm laughing so much at that one....... I might get hiccups again.
by Picklemyfav
Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:47 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Knightmare..... Fan Fic..... [untitled]
Replies: 4
Views: 3146

Re: Knightmare..... Fan Fic..... [untitled]

Thanks everyone for all your title ideas.......... We had a few great ideas...... Was hoping to come back to a couple more but never mind...... All title ideas have now been put into the hat....... Now to draw the title name from the hat........ No point in waiting ...... Let's GO.......... [Nods to...
by Picklemyfav
Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:15 am

Invite to Tim Child. Invite for Knightmare Chat. 16th 17th or 18th of december 2016

Hi Tim Child Would it be ok if you could come onto the chat on either the 16th the 17th or the 18th of December........ ?Would be nice to chat to you....... Gets quiet on Fridays and Saturdays. Would also be cool if Treguard or Pickle turned up in chat as well..... I wonder if they do? I've never se...
by Picklemyfav
Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:40 pm

on holiday on Monday....... please post all title ideas on this post during the dates of 5th to the 12th and not on the chat...... I will get all title suggestions on the 12th when I come back..... the 12th is the closing date of title suggestions....... all title suggestions will be put in the hat....
by Picklemyfav
Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:57 pm
Forum: Knightmare Convention
Topic: When is the next Knightmare convention happening?
Replies: 9
Views: 5669

When is the next Knightmare convention happening?

And, who knows, maybe (and after a fashion) we can record the ending after all - and of course introduce Lord Fear - at the upcoming Knightmare Convention. s4t8brett » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:32 pm
When is the next Knightmare convention happening? Canadanne and I want to know! Have we missed any news?
by Picklemyfav
Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:10 pm

How about... Saving Pickle's Skin? Double Trouble? Pickle knows his Onions? All very good titles robin. title suggestions are going into the hat until the 12th December...... when I will pick the title name....... had another on sunday from the_mart called Pickle IV: The Quest To Save Treguard on t...
by Picklemyfav
Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:43 pm

Knightmare..... Fan Fic..... [untitled]

on Friday night while on the chat I started writing a knightmare fan fic on the wing........ canadanne was really enjoying it and I saved what I had done on my writing software on my computer...... I have worked a bit on it since then but haven't come up with a name for the story yet..... the story ...
by Picklemyfav
Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:27 pm
Topic: Knightmare Chat: Avalon
Replies: 2
Views: 2269

Re: Knightmare Chat: Avalon

that was great fun playing those games.......... it is quite hard to type it out fast but I am starting to get the hang of it now...... if anyone was on the chat last night hoping to chat to me....... I was at a house warming party and couldn't come..... hope no one was too disappointed that I didn'...
by Picklemyfav
Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:41 pm
Topic: Phrases used in Knightmare
Replies: 18
Views: 10072

Re: Phrases used in Knightmare

is root and fern a phrase used by elves to show surprise and shock or is it an elf version of swearing? I think that the phrase used by Pickle is "rook and fen!" - a rook is a scavenging bird similar to a crow, and a fen is a type of wetland; there are some famous ones in the East of England. I thi...
by Picklemyfav
Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:49 pm
Topic: The Goblins
Replies: 43
Views: 21942

Re: The Goblins

had to do a bit of research to help me get the right colours......... watched clips and episodes of knightmare on youtube while I was doing it...... also looked at a few photos I found as well..... of course I was watching for pleasure as well....... luckily i'm very quick at picking up info..... an...
by Picklemyfav
Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:16 pm
Topic: The Goblins
Replies: 43
Views: 21942

Re: The Goblins

that's the links sorted out now.... enjoy......