Search found 1913 matches

by Fidjit
Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:55 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Knightmare Convention 2016/17?
Replies: 28
Views: 15908

Re: Knightmare Convention 2016/17?

Tell you what Drass. Pickles would be awesome at doing fanfic :) He (or she?? I don't know :/) certainly has the imagination for the job.

And please know Pickles (can I call you that?? Sounds like it suits you haha ;D) I'm not saying it's all untrue, far from it :)
by Fidjit
Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:15 pm
Topic: Knightmare Convention 2016/17?
Replies: 28
Views: 15908

Re: Knightmare Convention 2016/17?

Hopefully Mystara will give the answer to that one Pickles :) sadly I have to shell out ferry fares where I come from, then drive a bloody eternity if I ever want to attend one XD

One day, I might just go :) but I have to get a better motor first XD
by Fidjit
Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:32 pm
Topic: Memories of Knightmare conventions in the past
Replies: 3
Views: 2392

Re: Memories of Knightmare conventions in the past

I have Atypical Autism dude :) if you don't mind my saying I kind of figured you had either that or Aspergers. I had to will myself to read all of that and I am still sat here trying to decrypt/decipher it :) just so you know though Picklemyfav, it's cool, because a lot of what you say makes me smil...
by Fidjit
Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:29 pm
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: They would never say...
Replies: 422
Views: 175382

Re: They would never say...

Treguard: I wouldn't take that path team it's closed for resurfacing. Treguard: This lady team is Mellisandre, the village mule, everyone has has a ride except the local jester. Treguard: Are any of you three epileptic? Yes? Then I suggest you tell Julian to put the bottle down and just leave team. ...
by Fidjit
Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:43 pm
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: They would never say...
Replies: 422
Views: 175382

Re: They would never say...

Treguard: Oh for Christ's sake team, surely you know this one Merlin: Understand that those steps were needed. The builders weren't available on time to finish the room so we had to improvise Gretel: *silence* (Unconscious, surrounded by her own teeth with a broken nose and a baseball bat sticking o...
by Fidjit
Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:15 pm
Topic: The Goblins
Replies: 43
Views: 24845

Re: The Goblins

In Baldur's Gate terms the goblins should be been pretty darn easy for McGrew to deal with. And although Julie was kind of handed to them on a silver plate, a kill is a kill I suppose :)
by Fidjit
Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:39 pm

...played by us 'girls' OooooooOOOOOoooooh!!! ;D I didn't find the goblins much of a threat to be honest. Specially when you get warriors like McGrew who was afraid of them makes him look pathetic. "Hey McGrew, they stand three foot four and their primary method of attack is to run at you with stic...
by Fidjit
Tue May 24, 2016 11:00 pm
Topic: Knightmare Crush
Replies: 125
Views: 54943

Re: Knightmare Crush

Could've been fresh :-/ and tasty
by Fidjit
Mon May 23, 2016 9:21 pm
Topic: Where did they go??
Replies: 10
Views: 6029

Re: Where did they go??

Bear in mind that the huge majority of "original" fans (those who watched those first ITV airings) are now almost all in their 30s with some even 40s - a 15 year old in 1987 would be turning 44(!) this year, where I was five when I watched Series 7 and I'm 28 in a few months! It becomes a lot harde...
by Fidjit
Mon May 23, 2016 9:13 pm

I wish I could explain why I'm laughing so hard at that last line... Hoo boy. If there's one thing I've learned in life don't trust a fridge bought from the British Heart Foundation! ;D Although I will admit that it was in good cause. Someone gets a successful heart operation and I get a mouthful o...
by Fidjit
Wed May 18, 2016 8:29 am

Yeah that'll be quite intriguing to see :)
by Fidjit
Mon May 16, 2016 9:38 pm
Topic: :o Who's related to whom and other conspiracies!
Replies: 46
Views: 20646

Re: :o Who's related to whom and other conspiracies!

Pickle watching a quest whilst eating loads of crisps out of a bowl to satisfy cravings ;D He breaks down if Treguard has a right go at him and walks out of the room with Treguard following saying he's sorry. And maybe Pickle gets pissed off with him because he asked for raw turnips with brown sauce...
by Fidjit
Thu May 12, 2016 4:38 pm

Mashibinbin wrote:Ok let's just pick one Knightmare lady at random, Stiletta, yeah don't know why I picked her at all! *whistles nonchalantly* B-|>
Oh indeed ;D If only we knew why
by Fidjit
Wed May 11, 2016 8:10 am

In all honesty I don't find any of the ladies on Knightmare attractive. Don't get me wrong some of them are cute and all but there's something about each and every one of them that would drive me potty.

There again at least Aesandre can keep the fridge cold if it broke down ;D
by Fidjit
Sat May 07, 2016 10:09 am
Topic: Potential Knightmare couples?
Replies: 37
Views: 19897

Re: Potential Knightmare couples?

It'd make an awesome sketch that's for sure ;)