Search found 1913 matches

by Fidjit
Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:05 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Castle locations/forest scenes
Replies: 86
Views: 70396

Re: Castle locations/forest scenes

I reckon where I live would have some nice castle and woodland locations to film in. For one thing we don't have pink sky!

Slightly off topic though. Does anyone else think that houses on Smirkenoffs' flight path are cheap?? :) I hate to live there if he's having a diarrhoea day :/
by Fidjit
Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:21 pm
Topic: Potential Knightmare couples?
Replies: 37
Views: 19897

Re: Potential Knightmare couples?

Drassil wrote:By grinding, they create a chip off the old block.
An all new low sir! XD
by Fidjit
Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:30 pm

What do you think about Cedric and Lillith being married like in my dream? :question: :exclaim: :idea: Would they be a good couple? :exclaim: :idea: :question: I hardly think so mate! ;D Let's face it, if they end up having a row she can crumble the causeway and tell him to sleep elsewhere. That's ...
by Fidjit
Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:44 pm

The Brollochan and the Bragwen She?? ???
Mind you I'm often left wondering how wall monsters come to be. Even more worrying, do they procreate??
by Fidjit
Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:30 pm
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: 5 characters you'd like to see return
Replies: 60
Views: 39300

Re: 5 characters you'd like to see return

Uh oh ;D I'm in trouble haha Don't get me wrong he's not the worst character in my opinion. There are definitely worse ones :) I'm just saying he wasn't that all interesting What I really want to know is: 1) What on earth gave him the idea of a "fool taker" as a career?? and... 2) He had no definiti...
by Fidjit
Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:53 pm

Yes Fatilla the Hun. See even Fatilla had a character even if it was a very simple one (As simple as Fatilla is haha) He was a lingering threat even though at times he didn't look like he was. He was kind of a successor to Olaf the Viking (Series 2 and 3) a lot of brawn, mouth, not overly bright and...
by Fidjit
Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:46 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Hello
Replies: 17
Views: 12374

Re: Hello

Hey there :) welcome to the house of Knightmare. Fidjit is the name and... well that's it really :D
by Fidjit
Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:34 pm
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: What they say and what they mean...
Replies: 16
Views: 13173

Re: What they say and what they mean...

Greystagg to Barry:

"I only have the power to disperse one of the fields... Which shall it be??"

What she really means:

"Can you get a move on! I'm dying for a dump and I'm waiting for an Argos delivery... And it's due any minute!"
by Fidjit
Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:54 pm
Topic: Those that were denied...
Replies: 138
Views: 69552

Re: Those that were denied...

Fair point my good man. If "Christmas in summer" didn't get in the way we could've seen Giles bring it back. Could've given you guys a Christmas present at least just as a consolation for taking a dump in what I can only describe as a fun, and what could've been a much deserved victory. Just a littl...
by Fidjit
Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:23 pm

[Rundown top 5] 5 Merlin 4 Lord Fear 3 Snapper Jack 2 Pickle 1 Treguard [He's the boss. that's why] I agree with that list, eeeeeeeeeeexcept Snapper Jack. He was a very weak character to be honest, although I admit he didn't really have much time to gain much in the way of character development (si...
by Fidjit
Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:36 pm
Topic: Those that were denied...
Replies: 138
Views: 69552

Re: Those that were denied...

One thing that's actually occurred to me chaps... Did they ever have a "Cup that Heals" prop??
by Fidjit
Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:31 pm
Topic: Favourite teams poll
Replies: 24
Views: 14094

Re: Favourite teams poll

Haha yep! Good food in there :D

No Cavern-Wights thankfully XD
by Fidjit
Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:25 pm
Topic: Favourite teams poll
Replies: 24
Views: 14094

Re: Favourite teams poll

I live just over the water from Hampshire. If you want castles and mansions and eye shield sequences there's a good load of it here XD
by Fidjit
Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:43 pm
Topic: Knightmare Chat
Replies: 6
Views: 3285

Re: Knightmare Chat

Let me know when the next one is and I'll remember to get some isle of wight ale for the occasion XD I've got to try this whilst completely rinsed.

Maybe we all should XD who knows where it'll end
by Fidjit
Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:50 pm
Forum: Series 6
Topic: Series 6 - Episode 6
Replies: 53
Views: 37252

Re: Series 6 - Episode 6

The political system makes a great plot line in my opinion. I like to think that series six was the "beta" to the previous one. Series five came across like a "Series 4.5" to me. It had great potential but it didn't look like it did enough to succeed the fourth season. But anyway, the story handling...