Search found 263 matches

by knightmaredave
Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:31 pm
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: 5 characters you'd like to see return
Replies: 60
Views: 40237

Re: 5 characters you'd like to see return

My top character (or rather threat) has returned- Arieadnie!!! I was very pleased to see her!!I think she would be a great threat to any new Knightmare!!
I would really like to see Morghana return! Scary woman!!!
by knightmaredave
Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:07 pm
Forum: Knightmare in Geek Week
Topic: The new KM episode is up!
Replies: 180
Views: 107120

Re: The new KM episode is up!

short and sweet but i really really enjoyed it!
One thing missing- the death gong! it was very well done in the such short of space they had!!!!!! 10/10
by knightmaredave
Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:16 pm
Topic: ITV Anglia news item
Replies: 10
Views: 7310

Knightmare on ANGLIATONIGHT

Did anyone catch the report that was on ANGLIA TONIGHT on Monday. Good to see that Anglia has shown some of its history and acknowledged that it was an excellent show, even the half alive newscasters seemed quite enthusiastic about it (i;m sure i posted this the other day but can't find it or i'm go...
by knightmaredave
Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:17 pm
Topic: ITV Anglia news item
Replies: 10
Views: 7310

Knightmare mentioned on ITV ANGLIA TONIGHT

it's on v soon i saw it!!!
if missed here is here s a great article on their website!!!

https://www.facebook.com/itvanglia

or also:

www.itv.com/anglia
by knightmaredave
Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:24 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: bes ooh nasty
Replies: 13
Views: 7111

ooooh naaaasty s8

As i am totally obsessed with the ooh nasties of Treguard does anyone think that series 8 had some most excellent ooh nasties, and even better there was always a camera shot of Treguard saying this?
by knightmaredave
Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:44 pm
Topic: New Knightmare: confirmation and reactions
Replies: 33
Views: 19915

Re: Press release photo

I really am excited about this! I really hope that the picture might suggest a return of ARIE aDNIE as she was one of my favourite rooms ever!
very excited! good summer is on a roll
by knightmaredave
Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:52 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: When Did Knightmare "Jump The Shark" For You?
Replies: 54
Views: 32967

Re: When Did Knightmare "Jump The Shark" For You?

I don't think it did, at all technology chnged so did KM however series 8 was totally different and whilst i really enjoy it now, it might have been a bit much graphics and character wise changes the graphics would have been enough and maybe fewer less characters in it would have been whoah for the ...
by knightmaredave
Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:42 am
Forum: Series 2
Topic: Series 2 - Episode 3
Replies: 43
Views: 26969

Re: Series 2 - Episode 3

I am just watching this now, it is one of my faves, but i don't think the Mills of Doom slowed it down it's that really annoying "Miners" room with Bumptious that really slowed it down, ok goldminers and a dig a the Thatcherite era fair enough but wel.. dull.....
by knightmaredave
Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:46 am
Topic: Series 2 - Episode 2
Replies: 40
Views: 26464

Re: Series 2 - Episode 2

the second episode was amazing, he rooms were goo fun and mostly fast in pace, the wraih was a cool death as well and are adnie has now made her appearance, which i was chuffed about shes one of my faves hey did really have to die there as they weren't v good at cedrics questions harsh but fair
by knightmaredave
Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:29 pm
Topic: Series 2 - Episode 1
Replies: 32
Views: 24684

Re: Re:Series 2 - Episode 1

[quote="Crispin"]I dont think any of the series that had choice rooms would of made any difference, they would've still been given the same adventure no matter which path they chose. Back to team 1, why the 3 dongs when they died?[/qu I thought it was quite exciting that they got 3 dongs on the firs...
by knightmaredave
Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:26 pm
Topic: Series 2 - Episode 1
Replies: 32
Views: 24684

Re: Series 2 - Episode 1

very exciting season opener I like the fact they were shoved off by Mildred (who I never liked) and blown up the girls are doing well so far but their directions are just shocking if that level 1 block and tackle room had be later o n I think they would have died in L1
by knightmaredave
Sun May 05, 2013 6:26 pm
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: KNIGHTMARE RETURNS TO CHALLENGE
Replies: 29
Views: 20921

Re: Knightmare Possibly coming back to Challenge

5 dqys to go.... excited...??????????????? ooooh nasty
by knightmaredave
Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:12 am
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: Challenge secures rights to Fun House... and Knightmare?
Replies: 43
Views: 27747

Re: Knightmare Possibly coming back to Challenge

I suppose it foes take a lot of time to sort out, especially as the last time we had knightmare challenge was owned by a differnt company, therfore they have to go through the renewal rights processm which we knbow takes aaaages, could be a ratings winner for them though
by knightmaredave
Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:07 pm
Forum: News Discussion
Topic: CITV documentary
Replies: 83
Views: 48280

Re: CITV documentary

I've got the episode that he was in n Crystal maze as it was one of EDWARD tudor pole era, the docu was very good (if not a bit random) shame no grotbags or T bag mentioned though!!
by knightmaredave
Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:23 pm
Forum: News Discussion
Topic: CITV documentary
Replies: 83
Views: 48280

Re: CITV documentary

I forgot to mention Mike and Angelo, this is also on which is amazingly good to see, looking forward to sooty as well! Hopefully this wil proove a ratings hit for c s ***** tv as i know refer to it as