Search found 263 matches

by knightmaredave
Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:43 am
Forum: Series 8
Topic: Series 8 - Episode 7
Replies: 37
Views: 29835

Re: What did team 4 in series 8 do wrong?

I think it might have been the suspence of the troll that made them panic(ok they weren't the brigtest bunch!) so they wen through the door and BONG wghich for me was quitye a shock to be fried! But if thry had maybe stood on the trap door and pointed the reach wand hmm it might have worked, ok it w...
by knightmaredave
Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:37 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Is it all dead?
Replies: 22
Views: 15635

Re: Is it all dead?

For e it is a question of time I have No time at weekends as i am away adn opften dont egt bck till alte sunday adn i am working in school monyda to friday. I will then in summer have no if any net access until i relocate whereever that is. So i would never abandonhere it's just personal reasosn at ...
by knightmaredave
Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:12 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Ask Ah Mok & Morgaine
Replies: 12
Views: 8016

Re: Ask Ah Mok & Morgaine

New year was a bit(or tit) of fun for me apart from the endless chastising from ah fok. We had a number 25 with extra fried rice and then a good old BANHG (no it wasnt morgaine flyimg aftee the chinese is was a it more well u know than taht!!!)
by knightmaredave
Sat May 09, 2009 9:14 am
Topic: Re-assessing Season 8; know what? I like it after all
Replies: 16
Views: 17074

Re:Re-assessing Season 8; know what? I like it after all

Season 8 has many good ppoints.It brings in some good characters like snapper jack and the return of Motley! Also stiletta as well. The skelletrons and mire men were an ideal replacement for the then getting on a bit gobloins and the mire trogs were a good aded effect for level 3.The problem with s8...
by knightmaredave
Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:58 pm
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: The Ultimate Knightmare Riddle
Replies: 23
Views: 21517

Re:The Ultimate Knightmare Riddle

What a silly thread but fun all the same my ultimate riddle.. If the Brangwen bitch were to,,,,, oh who cares.... If Moragine of evil were to take all seventy of her lace bras around the Knightmare dungeon, how many would she have to put in Level one giving an equal amount per level if she were to l...
by knightmaredave
Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:30 pm
Topic: What if a wall monster did eat a dungeoneer?
Replies: 17
Views: 12529

Re:What if a wall monster did eat a dungeoneer?

itd would be veeey nasty if a wall monster did eat a dungeoneer
I was going to say Akash and friends (always a good quest to watch if you're down in the dumps and need a laugh) probably did fail 3 times but he next TEANA WEREN't there so they gotg anoyher chance maybe?
by knightmaredave
Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:45 pm
Topic: Which Character Made You Laugh The Most!
Replies: 41
Views: 24430

Re:Which Character Made You Laugh The Most!

fatila alll the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ah foks also a CLOSE SECOND MESSING UP HIS WORDS
by knightmaredave
Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:42 pm
Topic: What do you reckon happened to Mogdred?
Replies: 11
Views: 7595

Re:What do you reckon happened to Mogdred?

It would have been nice if it were explicitly mentioned and also would hav e liked to have seen merlin and mogdred face 2 face thus destroying each other in episode 16
by knightmaredave
Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:42 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 10
Replies: 34
Views: 27503

Re:Team 9 - Scott Pathway Walk zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i'm just about to watch this team again and its suc a low light of s3!the rest were cracking!ok they lasted more rooms than mave but had much less iq how??? well it goes to show fail the clue room and without good judgment gets u nowhere!
by knightmaredave
Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:38 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Re:Series 1 Episode 1
Replies: 66
Views: 55509

Re:Series 1 Episode 1

yes episode 1 was higly amusing it was as if the wall monster had a v bad cold!
BY THE WAY the place names for team two were Rawtenstall and Haslingden, it's where my folks are from doesn't suprise me they didn't get v far!lol
by knightmaredave
Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:50 am
Topic: Which Character Made You Laugh The Most!
Replies: 41
Views: 24430

Re:Which Character Made You Laugh The Most!

i'm adding olaf to my faves as well any opposition character with stuff all 4 brains gets my vote lol
by knightmaredave
Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:46 am
Topic: Wall monsters
Replies: 31
Views: 14173

facing the wall monsters

EEk i can't find the thread so sorry its a new one. When facing the wall monsters didn't most ppl face them? i know in s2 they were told face me or perish but i want to know why Karens team the last of s 2 didn't?maybe its because they had been on the opposites task. Also Oakley was seen to be scary...
by knightmaredave
Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:07 pm
Topic: What would these (Unused) Spells have done?
Replies: 25
Views: 13267

Re:What would these (Unused) Spells have done?

I reckon medla spell wouldn't have spelt medal but would have given the name of something else but was in the form of a mdela fo picking up sake
by knightmaredave
Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:05 pm
Topic: TES: Series 8 Summarising
Replies: 8
Views: 8657

Re:TES: Series 8 Summarising

I reckon Bhal shebah could have been used better and te miremen were a noce replacement for worn out goblins. honesty abtrum was a bit of a waste of time and itwould have been nice to see raptor in the levels more. I liked the dungeon graphics but agree it could have been made better by varying the ...
by knightmaredave
Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:59 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Could any of the 8 winning teams have won in Series 3?
Replies: 5
Views: 8077

Re:Could any of the 8 winning teams have won in Season 3?

I reckin Julies team in series 7 could have won. They were logical, calm in most situations especially throughout level 3 and only got a bit stressed on Play your c's right!!! The thin g was to be calm so yes they could have won series 3