Search found 167 matches

by Dan
Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:04 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Re:Series 1 Episode 1
Replies: 65
Views: 40257

Re:Series 1 Episode 1

2. They went left, not right 3. They took the path with the symbol that wasn't on the charm. Actually, left was the correct way to go (and they went it); they were just supposed to have known this by remembering the symbol of the talisman. Not having to take it would've meant they could take the ma...
by Dan
Mon May 24, 2004 2:23 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Should Series 3:Team 11 have won?
Replies: 25
Views: 9246

Re:Should Series 3:Team 11 have won?

[quote author=HStorm I'd consider that a flaw in S3 if that's true, as it makes it too linear, almost a fix. Also, as I mentioned before, if the death was pre-ordained from the moment they failed the riddle, that makes most of level three seem a bit pointless. [quote][/quote] Not at all. There were ...
by Dan
Tue May 18, 2004 8:14 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Should Series 3:Team 11 have won?
Replies: 25
Views: 9246

Re:Should Series 3:Team 11 have won?

Not at all. They only died because they chose the wrong path in the stained glass window room. If they'd guessed right instead, casting the Glory spell would probably have gambled it all away for nothing. I suspect they couldn't have guessed the right path, despite Treguard saying "you'll just have...
by Dan
Sat Mar 06, 2004 4:01 pm
Forum: El Rescate Del Talisman
Topic: El Rescate del Talisman
Replies: 28
Views: 24926

Re: El Rescate del Talisman

The problem I have with both El Rescate and Le Chevalier is the format; one team per show.  I don't know what kind of numbers there are for number of teams that win compared to number per series, but what made Knightmare work for me was the rolling episodes; it added tension because you didn't know ...
by Dan
Tue Jan 06, 2004 4:45 pm
Forum: Series 5
Topic: cahnge form s4 to s5
Replies: 38
Views: 23443

Re: cahnge form s4 to s5

(Also, I believe if someone says they are have dyslexia, then it should be left at that, no need for rude comments, Dan.)
And I believe people shouldn't use dyslexia as an excuse for really poor typing.
by Dan
Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:12 pm
Topic: cahnge form s4 to s5
Replies: 38
Views: 23443

Re: cahnge form s4 to s5

Dyslexia is NOT an excuse for typing like you're wearing boxing gloves.
by Dan
Fri Dec 19, 2003 1:34 am
Forum: Website Feedback
Topic: 666
Replies: 2
Views: 1173

It's very bad and wrong of me to do this, but I just thought I'd start this topic and point out that it's the 666th topic posted in this forum, which seemed a nice landmark after the 10,000 post one. :)

Where's my DVD, Granada?
by Dan
Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:08 am
Forum: Behind the Scenes
Topic: Hey there
Replies: 34
Views: 16139

Re: Hey there

Imagine if, by sheer incompotence, you didn't get any of the three steps... Now that would be a running jump and a half... They almost didn't get the third step either - the advisor on the end had to tell the middle advisor to shut up several times as he seemed rather keen on talking over the raven...
by Dan
Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:09 pm
Topic: Series 5 Episode 16 (Mon. 24th)
Replies: 22
Views: 15173

Re: Series 5 Episode 16 (Mon. 24th)

(bit offtopic, will delete/move if requested)

Whilst today is indeed the last episode of Series 5 and there's no more Knightmare this week, Digiguide tells me that there IS an episode at 7pm on Monday (not 10am, though).  Anyone know which series this is?
by Dan
Fri Nov 21, 2003 7:48 pm
Topic: Series 5 Episode 15 (Fri. 21st)
Replies: 41
Views: 26289

Re: Series 5 Episode 15 (Fri. 21st)

ty, I dont get to see it till 7pm and i dont want to check the topic and find the episode written out before every1 has chance to see it. Earlier in the season when the topics like S5 Ep2 had spoilers of the whole season was just silly. Glad we got this Ep by Ep review sorted Er, then don't read th...
by Dan
Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:48 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Magic
Replies: 15
Views: 6533

Re: BUT

TOAD (inaccurately dispelled as DOAT) I don't think they had to spell it backwards, merely misspell it.  Most teams did dispell by reading backwards, or close enough, probably because they had the spell written on their notepads and it was easiest to read the letters backwards. ;-) Zagor: No-one ha...
by Dan
Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:33 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: do people who go on knightmare actually watch it?
Replies: 26
Views: 8026

Re: Never seen KM B4?

Gavin (Series 3 Team 1) are asked a question in the clue room which could only have been answered correctly if you'd watched the previous series - they needed a bit of prompting from Treguard ("who made you laugh in the dungeon?") but they did eventually correctly respond "Folly" to one of Golgarach...
by Dan
Tue Nov 11, 2003 7:36 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Magic
Replies: 15
Views: 6533

Re: Magic

What about Merlin's VIM and ERG spells? (and ENERGY too, but that doesn't sound as good) ;-)
by Dan
Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:08 pm
Topic: Those that were denied...
Replies: 138
Views: 62546

Re: Unfair deaths

"Who didn't have to worry about the Ides of March?" Julius Caesar is the answer. ;) The other two are: "Who was the daughter of Uther Pendragon?" Pickle hints strongly that he doesn't really want to know who his daughter is, and they work out it should be his son, but then answer 'God' for some rea...
by Dan
Tue Nov 04, 2003 3:19 am
Topic: Those that were denied...
Replies: 138
Views: 62546

Re: Unfair deaths

I do agree to an extent, however, on S3 T2. They may not have been the greatest team ever, but I think they deserved a bit better than what they got. Yeah, I didn't think they were all that bad either.  However it's worth bearing in mind that they actually got the fourth furthest out of all the tea...