Search found 32 matches

by mattymoo_goblin
Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:01 pm
Forum: Series 6
Topic: Series 6 - Episode 6
Replies: 53
Views: 33839

Series 6 - Episode 6

A very good episode, the team covered a lot of ground probably because there was a lot less talking. Elita made me jump when she came from behind the barrel. And then that last section in the Dwarf Tunnel shook me a bit when that thing disappeared at the other end of the tunnel. :o That Team member ...
by mattymoo_goblin
Sun Apr 18, 2004 8:50 pm
Topic: Series 6 - Episode 5
Replies: 12
Views: 8862

Re:Series 6 Episode 5 *No Spoilers Please*

The Dwarf Tunnels i think add the most tension never knowing what is going to be around the corner. They don't seem to use them very much at the moment though. I did think this episode dragged on a bit. I agree Sly was very good but especially after the next scene with Ah Wok and THEN the next scene...
by mattymoo_goblin
Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:54 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The Ultimate Series Mix
Replies: 10
Views: 2580

The Ultimate Series Mix

Hi all. If you could create a new series by mixing together two current series which 2 series would you put together? So you could mix the dungeon style rooms of Series 3 with the Characters of Series 6.... I would mix Series 6 & 7 together, ok they were very similar but i would have motley, Skarkil...
by mattymoo_goblin
Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:37 pm
Topic: Series 6 Episode 3
Replies: 16
Views: 11913

Re:Series 6 Episode 3 *No Spoilers Please*

I agree they are another good team. Has anyone noticed so far that all the causeways in Level 1 have a frightknight timer and the ones in Level 2 don't? i thought they were meant to get harder lol. I always thought that Hordriss was part of the Powers That Be now? I always wonder which characters AC...
by mattymoo_goblin
Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:00 pm
Topic: Series 6 Episode 2
Replies: 18
Views: 13550

Re:Series 6 Episode 2 *NO SPOILERS PLEASE*

It was certainly nice to see things moving along quicker than they did in Series 4 & 5. And again its great with the background music, really increases the tension especially when the dreadnaught was approaching and you get the danger music and the armour dropping off the knight. Shame team 1 fell o...
by mattymoo_goblin
Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:59 pm
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: Yes, repeats...
Replies: 34
Views: 12177

Re: Series 4 gets another showing on Challenge

Gr8 we've just seen a very slow and rather over eye shielded series followed by another which is even slower with those flippin weepin doors and then the tree man lol. too many questions. And then pickle askin "isnt that the eye shield master...Look Master Its Working" "It appears so pickle, exactly...
by mattymoo_goblin
Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:54 pm
Topic: Best/Worst line-ups
Replies: 9
Views: 2669

Re: Best/Worst line-ups

Every Series sort of had its ups and downs with the line-up but agreeing with the majority S6 & 7 had the best line-ups with a good balance of characters who were all interestin in their own way. S7 would of been better with Motley but they were obviously tryin somethin new which neva worked. S3 had...
by mattymoo_goblin
Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:41 pm
Topic: Would Challenge ever...
Replies: 22
Views: 7780

Re: Would Challenge ever...

where they shown wayyy bck in the 90's? lol ah those were the days gettin up at 7:30 too watch knightmares after watchin many american infomercials before SCI-FI started ;D
by mattymoo_goblin
Wed Dec 17, 2003 6:21 pm
Topic: Would Challenge ever...
Views: 7780

Re: Would Challenge ever...

Sorry too say but S1 & S2 WERE shown on SCI-FI recently (when compared too CITV showing Knightmare) and S6, S7 & S8 have not been shown since CITV so i think its fair they get their turn, i saw S1 & S2 on SCI-FI.
So Challenge Dont Show S1 & 2 untill you've shown S6, 7 & 8 PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ  :)
by mattymoo_goblin
Fri Dec 05, 2003 10:33 pm
Forum: Series 5
Topic: Series 4 V 5
Replies: 11
Views: 7183

Re: Series 4 V 5

neither was i entirely b'cuz the main reason i enjoyed S6 & 7 was the Dwarf Tunnels and the creepy background music that was added too increase tension and unfortunatley S4&5 had neither of them  >:(
by mattymoo_goblin
Fri Dec 05, 2003 10:01 pm
Topic: Snapper-Jack OR Sly Hands ?
Views: 6931

Re: Snapper-Jack OR Sly Hands ?

Has to be sly hands, snapper-jack just wasn't in the dungeon long enough to make a big impact. It was gr8 when sir hugh rescued him. Can't remember exactly (eventho it was only last week lol) wasn't it to do with who smelled the most?  :D
by mattymoo_goblin
Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:43 pm

Re: Series 4 V 5

Oh and 1 more thing, series 5 didn't have loads of "3 questions" rooms which i think really slowed the quest down....1 PROPER question room would be nice (not a case of require At least 2 right answers, only get 1 right and still get away with it ;D)
by mattymoo_goblin
Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:41 pm

Series 4 V 5

Hi every1, well now that series 4 & 5 have been shown on Challenge, which one would you say is your favourite and why? Mine would have to be series 5 because it was no where near as repetitive as 4 and wasn't loaded with purple scenery. The characters were better as well, having Lord Fear and Smirke...
by mattymoo_goblin
Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:58 pm
Topic: Later series being easier - what is the cause?
Replies: 23
Views: 9314

Re: Later series being easier - what is the cause?

hi everyone I think that the only 2 series that had a real let down in level 1 was s4 and 5 b'cuz they did just spend half the time on eyeshield bits that went very slow. And there wasn't really any puzzles. S6 and 7 had better puzzles and that causeway timer needs very good direction and communicat...
by mattymoo_goblin
Tue Oct 21, 2003 12:32 am
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 7
Replies: 28
Views: 19588

Re: Series 3, team 6 at the serpent's tongue

Hi all, isnt there another situation where a team ends up in the serpents stomach but all you see is them walking through the stomach like a goblin tunnel scene and then ending up outside the serpent and they didnt have too use anything too get out?