Search found 57 matches

by ross
Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:25 pm
Forum: Behind the Scenes
Topic: Wouldn't you be gutted
Replies: 16
Views: 9771

Re: Wouldn't you be gutted

Teams were always classed as being in a winning status, until they made a mistake or picked a wrong clue object etc, to make them on a losing quest.  So Giles team who were unlucky were on a winning quest however they didn't win their quest to do that you have to complete all 3 levels.   In series 3...
by ross
Mon Aug 04, 2003 5:02 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The homesick quest
Replies: 20
Views: 10612

Re: The homesick quest

Unlucky yes.  

But the show has to stop for Christmas so although they were unlucky there really wasn't anyway round it.  
by ross
Mon Aug 04, 2003 4:29 am
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Martin
Replies: 69
Views: 31919

Re: Martin

I think Martin was the best dungeoneer in series 3 as he kept telling the team to get a move on, and not just once but quite a few times.   Another funny bit was in the water room in level 1, "turn right, no no no turn left, no no no turn right, yes, no turn left,"  "which way should i turn"  "turn ...
by ross
Fri Jul 25, 2003 6:13 pm
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 5
Replies: 59
Views: 36622

Re: Leo's Quest

Do you actually watch Knightmare to enjoy the quests or to spot what was wrong with the show.   As for Leos dancing, I mean come on if he had died then simply because the step had not appeared after he had already performed the action it would have been the most unfair death in the history of knight...
by ross
Fri Jul 25, 2003 5:44 pm
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 4
Replies: 28
Views: 22789

Re: Series 3 team 3

To me it looked like a simple mistake, simple as that.  
by ross
Thu Jul 24, 2003 11:09 pm
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 4
Replies: 28
Views: 22789

Re: Series 3 team 3

Because the advisor didn't know his right from his left.  Did you not see how he told him to step in the wrong direction at the bomb room, also the fact that the dungoneer has been turned into a star and the direction he was facing wasn't clear didn't really help.  
by ross
Thu Jul 24, 2003 4:42 am
Topic: The best joke in Knightmare
Replies: 8
Views: 3921

The best joke in Knightmare

what was the best joke used by a team in knightmare when Motley wanted a fresh joke (or any other character for that matter.)  
by ross
Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:33 pm
Topic: The homesick quest
Replies: 20
Views: 10612

Re: The homesick quest

I would think if they had a quest that was stopped due to a team feeling homesick they would just go home and the quest wouldn't get shown on TV.  Don't forget the series was filmed in August (during the summer hoildays) and not shown on TV until between September-December since this quest was near ...
by ross
Mon Jul 07, 2003 6:03 am
Forum: Series 4
Topic: Series 3 v Series 4 Comparison - Level 1
Replies: 13
Views: 6925

Series 3 v Series 4 Comparison - Level 1

Now that we have seen series 3 and 4 repeated on Challenge why not try and compare the series.   OK I will start off with Level 1 and will post levels 2 and 3 when I can be nothered to.   In Series 3 (1989) in level 1 the rooms were Dice Room Dwarf Tunnels Clue Rooms Layer of the Dreaded Kar (the on...
by ross
Tue May 27, 2003 7:47 pm
Forum: News Discussion
Topic: KNightmare Knews
Replies: 1
Views: 1453

KNightmare Knews

After my favourite football team got promoted (Wolves) yesterday, I managed to spell cast heores on them myself, and then throught oh yes I must post a message on the Knightmare forum.  

Is there a movie of Knightmare.  

And what are the latest developments of the new series of knightmare.  
by ross
Sun Feb 23, 2003 10:41 pm
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: One question
Replies: 38
Views: 14718

One question

Does anyone know the ratings that Knightmare has had, since its been back on challenge TV?  
by ross
Tue Dec 31, 2002 5:57 am
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Hi this is my first message
Replies: 7
Views: 3735

Hi this is my first message

Just to say I do remember watching Knightmare but had forgotten about it until I watched the 100 greatest TV shows on channel 4.  I visited this site the very next day and since then being reguraly visiting this site, signing the BBK campaign guestbook.  However its only now I have been bothered to ...