Search found 893 matches

by Snowwiewolf
Wed Jul 16, 2003 7:44 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The warrior maiden
Replies: 15
Views: 7233

Re: The warrior maiden

I have the Gundrada ending on tape...Now if I only could find that tape.... I was scared the first time I saw her.... Nowadays she makes me laugh!
by Snowwiewolf
Wed Jul 16, 2003 7:39 pm
Topic: do people who go on knightmare actually watch it?
Replies: 26
Views: 8368

Re: Something I've always wanted to know

Good question.... I'd like to know too and I was 7 when Knightmare ended... I remember one thing about series 5. When Ben met Lord Fear, I said my first words about Knightmare then... That schenes glued to my mind
by Snowwiewolf
Wed Jul 16, 2003 7:32 pm
Topic: Favourite Characters
Replies: 50
Views: 26379

Re: Who is ur favourite or worse knightmare charac

Fv: Lord Fear (I think oh him when I'm depressed...cheers me up in seconds), Hodriss, Sidriss (funny), Morganna, Festus, Brollachan, all the dragons, Sly.... there are soooo many, but those are the ones that come to mind. Worst: Mogdred (if he was soo powerfull why did he yell? And he reminds me of ...
by Snowwiewolf
Wed Jul 16, 2003 7:20 pm
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: BBC or whatever channel gets Timegate
Replies: 19
Views: 8434

Re: BBC or whatever channel gets Timegate

I agree with jonesy... BRING KNIGHMARE BACK!!!!  It would be nice if BBC would show Knightmare... the other channels arent shown in Finland... unless I can get mom to buy a digital TV, but the chance of her buying one at the moment is zero
by Snowwiewolf
Wed Jul 16, 2003 6:59 pm
Forum: Website Feedback
Topic: How about uploading whole episodes onto this site?
Replies: 12
Views: 4691

Re: How about uploading whole episodes onto this s

I heard a while ago what happened to aperson with a picture of a disney character on her page.... What happened was worse than being attacked by a red dragon...MUCH worse
by Snowwiewolf
Wed Jul 16, 2003 6:40 pm
Forum: News Discussion
Topic: F tn - Important!
Replies: 22
Views: 9052

Re: Ftn response

I hope the DVD Knightmare comes soon... and I hope it comes to Finland.... its so boring here and the worst part is that I'm the only one who knows what Knightmare is! Oh well as soon as school starts I can wear my I love Knightmare shirt and then hopefully someone will ask me what Knightmare is
by Snowwiewolf
Wed Jul 16, 2003 4:37 pm
Forum: Knightmare VR
Topic: Will Hugo Myatt be back
Replies: 65
Views: 27354

Re: Will Hugo Myatt be back

Knightmare woulnt be as exiting with out  a real Treguard and a real Lord Fear....
by Snowwiewolf
Wed Jul 16, 2003 1:35 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: New thingy I have...
Replies: 56
Views: 17150

Re: Are You There: Chapter 2

Wow, youre story is great! Its better than any fantasy book I've read  :)