Search found 643 matches

by TheBrollachan
Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:28 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Knightmare Chat!!
Replies: 154
Views: 44111

Re:Knightmare Chat

As of 17:27 GMT I'm currently getting a slightly different error...
Unable to connect to server (Connection refused)
by TheBrollachan
Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:45 pm

BillyH wrote: Someone should inform Forester ASAP.
I sent him an email at about 1pm, nothing more I can do really.
by TheBrollachan
Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:15 pm

Looks like as of 12:15pm GMT there is a problem... At the moment when trying to connect I'm getting an error: Unable to connect to server (Connection timed out) Additionally a couple of times so far I've got an alternative error of: Unable to connect to server (Network is unreachable) Hope it gets s...
by TheBrollachan
Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:37 pm
Topic: TAPE PIRACY
Replies: 250
Views: 108595

Re:TAPE PIRACY ON EBAY!

Out of curiousity of how much it really costs to produce these DVDs I did a little research online... First of all the cost of the DVD: - Pack of 25 DVD-R (4.7Gb) no cases - £5.99 This works out to £0.24 per DVD Next the cost of the cases, the type most DVDs come in: - Pack of 100 DVD case - £6.59 T...
by TheBrollachan
Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:44 am

Re:TAPE PIRACY ON EBAY!

(Off-topic: Wouldn't it have been better & more sensible to contact a mod or admin (eg. via PM) about suggesting a topic merge. Contacting a mod means they are aware, just replying in the topic doesn't necessarily mean they'll read it. Merging is a good idea though.) Anyway just thought I'd give a h...
by TheBrollachan
Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:06 pm

Re:Is this allowed?

I'm going to repost Tim Child's post on the matter... Good to see the offending problem is now absent from Ebay. In response to posts from Malefact and others, let's examine cause and effect on copying. Whilst VHS was the common form of video release, issuing an official version of the KM made progr...
by TheBrollachan
Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:10 pm

Just thought I'd give you an insight into the mind of the seller, by copy & pasting a reply... Thank you - you are correct - I have misspelled Treguard, and the listing has been removed to reflect this. As for the legality of the DVDs and ?defrauding? people of their royalties - I haven?t reproduced...
by TheBrollachan
Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:32 pm

I'd advise Knightmare fans to help stop illegal auctions by reporting them. Ebay contact page: http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/contact_us/_base/index.html The auction number that's usually required for reporting auctions can be found in the top right of auction pages. These unauthorised copies also mea...
by TheBrollachan
Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:37 pm
Forum: Website Feedback
Topic: Knightmarers on the map
Replies: 8
Views: 4641

Re:Knightmarers on the map

Nearly a month on since Snowwie's post the Knightmarers map now has 18 people on the map. The site 'Frappr!' whilst still in beta stages has undergone quite a few significant alterations since the Knightmare map was setup. Changes include more potential content for users registered, as well as group...
by TheBrollachan
Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:31 pm
Topic: Knightmare Chat
Replies: 43
Views: 14968

Just a quick message to say that there's a Boxing Day chat currently taking place in the chatroom. :)
by TheBrollachan
Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:09 am
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Re:Wall Aid 11
Replies: 67
Views: 23210

Re:Wall Aid 11

For a completely online song which was individually recorded seperately it isn't too bad.
by TheBrollachan
Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:23 am

Re:Knightmare DVD's on ebay

No idea, just someone putting a bit of effort to on the cover to hide the fact that it is an unauthorised copy and therefore illegal.

Until recently Knightmare.com was suffering from ebay sellers hotlinking to images on this site, but that's since been fixed.

:)
by TheBrollachan
Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:09 pm
Topic: eBay image hotlinkers
Replies: 5
Views: 3068

Re:eBay image hotlinkers

In my opinion that is there hard luck. I assume they didn't ask if they could 'borrow' Knightmare.com's bandwidth prior. They aren't the ones who have to pay for the hosting, which I image costs quite a bit due to the bandwidth used. Ok I was thinking myself about sending an altered version of the p...
by TheBrollachan
Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:06 pm
Topic: eBay image hotlinkers
Replies: 5
Views: 3068

Re:eBay image hotlinkers

In total the following aucitions all are/were attempting to hotlink... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/knightmare-DVD-Series-1-2-1p-Start-Best-On-Ebay_W0QQitemZ6457568443QQcategoryZ80025QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Knightmare-Dungeons-Dragons-Full-Series-3-and-4_W0QQitemZ6459120942QQcategoryZ415...
by TheBrollachan
Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:04 pm
Topic: Knightmarers on the map
Replies: 8
Views: 4641

Re:Knightmarers on the map

Well one week on and it's already got 12 users on the map.

I've set the map to zoom in a bit closer so the pin-points aren't all on top of each other. I've also been able to add links to this site, iKM, and BBK.

:)