Search found 643 matches

by TheBrollachan
Thu May 13, 2004 2:47 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Worst series?
Replies: 44
Views: 15148

Re:Worst Series of Knightmare?

I can't help that I was robbed of all my knowledge. *Kicks self for not noticing the post date*
by TheBrollachan
Thu May 13, 2004 2:14 pm

According to knightmare.com Challenge have brought the rights to series 1 & 2 and will be showing them from June. That will be interesting to see, after series 8.
by TheBrollachan
Wed May 12, 2004 7:43 am
Forum: Series 7
Topic: Series 7 Episode 7 *Half Way*
Replies: 22
Views: 16214

Re:Series 7 Episode 7 *Half Way*

Prehaps she was told that until she perfected the accent she couldn't say anything... ...OK maybe not. Interesting the sudden unexpected appearance of the Brollachan at the start. Why did the team say that the Brollachan was being kept in the troll pens when it said that it had escaped from there? (...
by TheBrollachan
Wed May 12, 2004 7:33 am
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: The thinnest books in the Dunshelm Library
Replies: 323
Views: 125726

Re:The thinnest books in the Dunshelm Library

Learn to count by Sylvester Hans (well it wouldn't get past 3 without some difficulty).

Staying in the troll pens by the Brollachen
(I suspect someone wishes that I did what the book said, however then it wouldn't be a short book.)
by TheBrollachan
Wed May 12, 2004 7:28 am
Topic: Brollachan
Replies: 15
Views: 12000

Re:Brollachan

Prehaps the Brollachen shifts its self in front of the portal just as the dungeoneer walks into it?
by TheBrollachan
Wed May 12, 2004 7:25 am
Topic: Re:Most annoying!!!
Replies: 62
Views: 25426

Re:Most annoying!!!

Hmmm how can I change back?
*Breathes a fireball in Snowwiewolf's direction*
by TheBrollachan
Tue May 11, 2004 6:09 pm
Topic: Series 7 Episode 3
Replies: 21
Views: 15486

Re:Characters forgetting dungeoneers

Spellcasting: F-O-R-G-E-T

Maybe he used the above spell or similar. ::)
by TheBrollachan
Tue May 11, 2004 2:54 pm
Topic: Series 7 Episode 6?
Replies: 18
Views: 12330

Re:Series 7 Episode 6?

Interesting how they used the dwarf tunnels as a clue room, with Brother Strange appearing. Could the dungeoneer see what was going on in the Trial-by-Spikes room before the sight spell was used? He seemed to think he knew which squares to stop on although they weren't the correct ones, though the s...
by TheBrollachan
Tue May 11, 2004 10:40 am
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: The thinnest books in the Dunshelm Library
Replies: 323
Views: 125726

Re:The thinnest books in the Dunshelm Library

Applogies if these books have already appeared, but here are some more: Encyclopedia of Knowledge by the Brollachen How to be modest by Hordriss The Knightmare book of rules by Treguard (well lets face it Majida suggested in S7, E6 that he made them up) Playing by the rules by Lord Fear Magic for be...
by TheBrollachan
Tue May 11, 2004 10:25 am
Topic: Re:Most annoying!!!
Replies: 62
Views: 25426

Re:Most annoying!!!

I hunger knowledge... ...tell me who is who, these transformations confuse me.

(Don't you just hate it when the Brollachan appears at random when you least expect it.)
by TheBrollachan
Mon May 10, 2004 6:53 am
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Knowledge
Replies: 7
Views: 2525

Re:Knowledge

Cambridgeshire has places in common with Cornwall, as there is a St. Ives and a St. Neots (well it's St. Neot in Cornwall).
by TheBrollachan
Sun May 09, 2004 11:49 am
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Knowledge
Replies: 7
Views: 2525

Knowledge

Greetings everyone, I've been visiting knightmare.com for a while now and I've decided that I may as well register on the board. I come from Cambridgeshire (not Cornwall) and enjoy watching Knightmare on Challenge. Whilst I hunger knowledge I have been fed by knightmare.com and thus I do not need to...
by TheBrollachan
Sat May 08, 2004 8:57 pm

Is there such a thing a a worst series of Knightmare? The series can be summaried as: 1 - 3: Mainly all hand-drawn based rooms. 4 - 5: Introduction of recorded footage used to link between rooms. 6 - 7: Returning to passage ways in the form of 'real' dwarf tunnels (not computer generated). Starting ...