Search found 103 matches

by Gundrada
Wed May 14, 2014 6:22 pm
Forum: Knightmare Live
Topic: Knightmare Live pre-meet up this evening 09.05.14 @ 6pm
Replies: 13
Views: 13014

Re: Knightmare Live pre-meet up this evening 09.05.14 @ 6pm

Gretl wrote:Well yeah, hence the vague of 'awesome pt' cause... that says nothing but that people need to see it.
Just hope that anyone who hasn't seen it will avoid Mark Knight's first Q&A Session ;D
by Gundrada
Tue May 13, 2014 9:43 pm
Forum: Knightmare Live
Topic: Knightmare Live pre-meet up this evening 09.05.14 @ 6pm
Replies: 13
Views: 13014

Re: Knightmare Live pre-meet up this evening 09.05.14 @ 6pm

8-o
Gretl wrote:Drassil - any idea if we can get away with popsting vague things like 'The show was awesome because of reasons?' or do you want a little more than that? I ask because all my brain is giving me is just 'Good cast, amazing props/set, awesome plot twist...'
Ixnay on the PT... 8-o
by Gundrada
Tue May 13, 2014 5:50 pm
Forum: Knightmare Convention
Topic: BBC Radio Norfolk interview
Replies: 5
Views: 5928

Re: BBC Radio Norfolk interview

Would you like to post a Knightmare.com article about this too, Chris? In the case of news stories like this, the role of the forum is to provide a place for discussion while the website provides a place for announcement. I'm glad that advisor James' Norwich connection enabled us to hear from him a...
by Gundrada
Mon May 12, 2014 9:24 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Scary moments
Replies: 28
Views: 22191

Re: Scary moments

But for me the scariest bit was Mark suddenly looking right down the camera. I'm sure one team got killed by forgetting to put down a spyglass. The way Mark would suddenly notice the team spying, it was like a snake suddenly noticing its prey and coiling up to strike. When his eyes glowed red, when...
by Gundrada
Mon May 12, 2014 7:12 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Scary moments
Replies: 28
Views: 22191

Re: Scary moments

I think a rather underrated one is January's death in Series 6, for quite a few reasons - the fact that Sly Hands, normally a bumbling comedy character actually causes a death, the way everything goes silent when it happens, the original Life Force death animation randomly re-appearing and most of ...
by Gundrada
Mon May 12, 2014 2:59 pm
Topic: Thanks
Replies: 42
Views: 30490

Re: Thanks

Gretl wrote:
Gundrada wrote:
Gretl wrote:The satchel battering action was part of the fun wasn't it?
Oh yes indeedy, I was chuffed the Eyeshield and the original Helmet of Justice made an appearance :green:
Me too, slightly jealous of the guy/girl who owns them... even if I did gain an enormous spider...
...with a broken leg... ;D
by Gundrada
Mon May 12, 2014 2:56 pm

Gretl wrote:The satchel battering action was part of the fun wasn't it?
Oh yes indeedy, I was chuffed the Eyeshield and the original Helmet of Justice made an appearance :green:
by Gundrada
Mon May 12, 2014 2:55 pm
Topic: Eastern Daily Press article
Replies: 8
Views: 7837

Re: Eastern Daily Press article

The article was posted on my news feed on Sunday morning, and it was great to see another press photographer present on the dsy :)
by Gundrada
Mon May 12, 2014 2:49 pm

The weekend was bloody awesomesauce, even if my satchel got a bit of battering action ;D
by Gundrada
Thu May 08, 2014 9:57 pm
Topic: Hunt / Backstage tickets at reduced rates
Replies: 10
Views: 9079

Re: Hunt / Backstage tickets at reduced rates

If I did not expect to be inebriated on the Saturday Night, I would have gone for it :P
by Gundrada
Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:59 pm
Topic: Update
Replies: 8
Views: 8418

Re: Update

lol, the way I looked at it is there is only one KM convention, there are however other opportunities to find gold bars. But remember, if you find a gold bar make sure you don't take the horn instead, even if you're being chased by a giant spider. Especially after looking through the spyglass at a ...
by Gundrada
Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:44 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 11
Replies: 38
Views: 28059

Re: Series 3 - Episode 11

Akash's Team was a team so special, that they often have a day dedicated to their disastrous quest. I think Akash, and Douglas' Team from series 3, can both provide a guide as to "How NOT To Play Knightmare" ;D I think you could add Simon's team from s4 to that! ;D Oh, there was some good brainwork...
by Gundrada
Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:41 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 11
Replies: 38
Views: 28059

Re: Series 3 - Episode 11

Good grief! Apologies to Akash and his team in series 2. This is the worst team ever. I kept waiting for the pain to end but they kept getting through to the next room and the next. Not only was the Dungeoneer to blame for moving in wrong directions but his team were disastrous telling him to "go o...
by Gundrada
Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:39 pm
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: Knightmare on Challenge at teatime
Replies: 37
Views: 23654

Re: Knightmare on Challenge at teatime

I tend to be at work, and not back home until half 7 - on a good day :(