Search found 78 matches

by EvelynMason
Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:51 am
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 8
Replies: 42
Views: 25373

Re: Series 3 - Episode 8

Was able to catch the second broadcast in it's entirety today and believe this is the right section to add comment in to. First and foremost believe this is the first opportunity I've been able to sit down without distraction and take in a complete episode beyond Level 2 on TV since probably the or...
by EvelynMason
Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:33 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 3
Replies: 46
Views: 33771

Re: Series 3 - Episode 3

Not sure if it would constitute a 'chase' but I always enjoyed whenever the Automatum would appear and follow the dungeoneer in the very earliest series. Believe he was written out after Series 2 with the introduction of a new batch of character ideas, but always provided some tangible suspense and ...
by EvelynMason
Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:16 pm
Forum: Website Feedback
Topic: New site layout and style.
Replies: 15
Views: 9756

Re: New site layout and style.

Was a bit taken aback at first but Yes I think it is an improvement. Change isn't for everyone and can take a bit of getting used to but the posts are easier to construct, added features by the looks of things - so Yes well done to all involved. 8) I hope more people sign up and take advantage of th...
by EvelynMason
Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:56 pm
Forum: Musical Parody
Topic: Parody of The King of Rock 'N' Roll by Prefab Sprout
Replies: 4
Views: 5297

Re: Parody of The King of Rock 'N' Roll by Prefab Sprout

I bought this on vinyl back in the 1980's, came with a B side but don't ask me what the other track was. ??? My knowledge of the series must seem very basic to others as have no idea (or to put it better, unable to recall) who Mistress Goody even is - or what she represents - but it was mentioned th...
by EvelynMason
Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:43 pm
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: Series 3 & 4 on Challenge
Replies: 33
Views: 28637

Re: Series 3 & 4 on Challenge

Knightmare Series 3 returns to Challenge next Sunday at 10am ! Now we all know what time we need to tune in... The series was on Sunday last, but missed the episodes broadcast. Thought it may have been the Series 3 shown, but according to listings in a TV magazine they put on the very first episode...
by EvelynMason
Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:26 pm
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: Knightmare On DVD?
Replies: 26
Views: 19469

Re: Knightmare On DVD?

I was never really happy with what Challenge had to offer. One or two episodes a week and taking out advert breaks, there wasn't an awful lot left regards actual viewing material. I would sit down to watch as per each week, we'd get to see about four or five different rooms - adverts - then another ...
by EvelynMason
Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:19 pm
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: Knightmare On DVD?
Replies: 26
Views: 19469

Re: Knightmare On DVD?

In this day and age where you can browse through any reliable retailer and see just about everything, and anything, on DVD, it's a crying shame why the Knightmare series isn't included in any of this. Hopefully sometime in the future we can see the entire series available to purchase and would jump ...
by EvelynMason
Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:51 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Exploring the world of Knightmare with Oculus Rift
Replies: 102
Views: 76092

Re: Exploring the world of Knightmare with Oculus Rift

Should have said before, but this is some fine work you have put together here. You have accomplished something many of us can only dream of and wouldn't have much of an idea as to where to start in order to achieve something so detailed and masterful.
by EvelynMason
Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:37 pm
Forum: Real Life Meetups
Topic: Blackpool or Whitby
Replies: 14
Views: 13993

Re: Blackpool or Whitby

Have to ask, What does the Midnight Hunt entail ? Obviously it's something you look for at 12 am .. but what is it they seek - and at why such an odd hour ? As before, been many a long year since a visit to Blackpool, but it'll be similar to any large and recognized seaside resort such as Brighton, ...
by EvelynMason
Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:48 pm
Topic: Series 3 & 4 on Challenge
Replies: 33
Views: 28637

Re: Series 3 & 4 on Challenge

Got to be quick as the Rugby is about to start but it's a relief to know that we're going to see a new series now other than the first two that Challenge would always feature. >:D As I said before don't believe I've seen past Series 2 on TV since the original run in what would have been the 1980s so...
by EvelynMason
Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:09 pm
Topic: Challenge promote the KM forum!
Replies: 6
Views: 6987

Re: Challenge promote the KM forum!

Missed this mornings episode - which was just as well, as it was never on to begin with. Couldn't get hold of (TV) listings before today so half expected them to put it on but realised at the same time this could be in doubt as last Sunday saw the end of one of the early series. (Series 2 ?) Point b...
by EvelynMason
Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:54 pm
Forum: Real Life Meetups
Topic: Blackpool or Whitby
Replies: 14
Views: 13993

Re: Blackpool or Whitby

Would it not be possible to arrange a meet-up in Weston Super Mare, could just about commit to that :-/ . Been to Blackpool but the last time would be 30 + years and can't comment on Whitby as never visited. Voted for Blackpool for summer and Whitby for Spring. Just feel the latter may be better sui...
by EvelynMason
Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:03 pm
Forum: Series 2
Topic: Series 2 - Episode 16
Replies: 35
Views: 23237

Re: Series 2 - Episode 16

This was the episode I watched this morning and can remember it being shown a year or two ago, the ending hit home straight away, but more of that in a moment. Just wanted to say felt sorry for the team that began the episode (three boys) as they were quite intelligent and answered riddles well, onl...
by EvelynMason
Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:03 pm
Forum: News Discussion
Topic: Knightmare clips on CITV's YouTube channel
Replies: 15
Views: 21979

Re: Knightmare clips on CITV's YouTube channel

I was viewing some old Knightmare clips on Youtube very recently and found a lot of them were represented by the CITV channel. I only watch the little bitesize ones of a few minutes instead of whole episodes so what was put on was well appreciated. It did feel strange watching clips from the the la...
by EvelynMason
Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:42 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: TV Show I don't recall...
Replies: 10
Views: 10542

Re: TV Show I don't recall...

Did spend some considerable time looking for the show you requested across a number of reliable search engines but was unable to find anything that resembled the description given. If you look on the Wikipedia page they do have a list of just above every CBBC programme ever featured but the only thi...