Search found 78 matches

by EvelynMason
Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:37 am
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: Tim Child and the bridge
Replies: 4
Views: 2827

Re: Unintended Knightmare references in the news

Is that really Tim Child the creator of the series, or just someone who shares the same name ? :-/ I'm 99 per cent thinking it's just someone totally unconnected with the show, but then again it could actually be Child himself. (Who now lives in East Anglia and commented about a bridge in his vicini...
by EvelynMason
Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:26 am
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: Challenge promote the KM forum!
Replies: 6
Views: 6971

Re: Challenge promote the KM forum!

Yes it's a good thing that the forum is acknowledged on a webpage such as their official site. Makes people aware that there is a designated place where they can go, for those with an interest in the series. I still try to catch the repeats even now but they only feature them for one hour on a Sunda...
by EvelynMason
Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:49 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Why did Knightmare change so much in Series 3?
Replies: 11
Views: 7976

Re: Why did Knightmare change so much in Series 3?

It just occured again, I lost all my work after going to post 8-o but tried (again) to say that all shows and programmes need to change to keep their interest and Knightmare was no different. Sometimes you need to introduce new characters and lay to rest old names and faces to move on. I haven't see...
by EvelynMason
Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:25 pm
Topic: Knightmare on Challenge at teatime
Replies: 37
Views: 21667

Re: Knightmare on Challenge at teatime

I just replied to this, went to submit, found I had been logged out and had lost all my work. >:D I tried to say that Challenge showed the Crystal Maze this time last year, at the same 6pm time slot, and it carried on through christmas and the new year up until march (of this year). I used to watch ...
by EvelynMason
Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:33 pm
Forum: Series 2
Topic: Series 2
Replies: 28
Views: 19332

Re: Series 2

I was reading through the replies on Series 2 (and that's where they left us last week) and have to agree that the Folly and Gretel characters got highly irritating after a while. Casper the Key was just as annoying, and unnecessary. My favourite characters would be The Automatum, Troll, and Cedric ...
by EvelynMason
Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:09 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Why did Knightmare change so much in Series 3?
Replies: 11
Views: 7976

Re: Why did Knightmare change so much in Series 3?

I haven't seen all the original series since it was aired in the 1980s and 1990s, and have had to make do with Challenge episodes since they put it on, but they only got so far as the end of Series 2 ? I can't quite remember what occured after that - maybe now I won't get a chance to see anything, a...
by EvelynMason
Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:59 pm
Topic: Challenge - Only Series 1 and 2?
Replies: 49
Views: 34149

Re: Challenge - Only Series 1 and 2?

Went to settle down to watch the usual Friday night episode, or episodes - I always watch the repeat an hour later - and lo and behold it's been taken off ? >:( I see they have taken the week day repeats off midday programmes before this, which was bad enough, but now there isn't any Knightmare at a...
by EvelynMason
Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:48 am
Topic: Series 2 - Episode 7
Replies: 62
Views: 36927

Re: Series 2 - Episode 7

Akash and chums are very strong candidates for the worst team ever. The TRUTH spell was clearly awarded to avoid the difficulty of a zero score in the clue room. The coincidence is otherwise just too great. I just replied to this, but was told to log-in after posting, and couldn't get my work back....
by EvelynMason
Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:11 am
Topic: Series 2 - Episode 8
Replies: 51
Views: 32582

Re: Series 2 - Episode 8

That must of been the show from tonight. It was the famous incident where they got the word 'Shroud' mixed up. Treguard - "Letter O !..." ;D Even then it was still spelled incorrectly with the dis-spell and Mogdred was far too lenient towards them with all their errors. ??? . They should of perished...
by EvelynMason
Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:57 am
Topic: Summer Boot Camp - weekday morning Knightmare
Replies: 12
Views: 8930

Re: Summer Boot Camp - weekday morning Knightmare

Yes I've noticed Challenge have it featured about three times a week now, rather than just the one episode on a Friday night. That can only be a good thing. They're not the repeats from the Friday show either, as I caught one earlier this week around Midday, and it wasn't the one shown from the Frid...
by EvelynMason
Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:31 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Series 1 Episode 3
Replies: 31
Views: 19988

Re: Series 1 Episode 3

everytime I do a post, I get asked to log-in, and lose all my work ? My fault for not using the save function, but should I even have to use it ? Posts should be going through regardless ? Getting a little flustered here. Tried to say, Fun House was an OK watch at the time it was on, but just looks ...
by EvelynMason
Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:01 pm
Topic: KNIGHTMARE RETURNS TO CHALLENGE
Replies: 29
Views: 19185

Re: Knightmare Possibly coming back to Challenge

I just responded to this, went to post, and was asked to log-in, when I already was, and then lost all my work and couldn't get it back again. >:( Tried to say, watching the repeat now, and I'm a little upset that it's only shown once a week now, that is - (without repeats), one episode a week, and ...
by EvelynMason
Fri May 17, 2013 9:26 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Re:Series 1 Episode 1
Replies: 65
Views: 41142

Re: Re:Series 1 Episode 1

So they'll be starting at the very beginning for tonights show then ? Best place to start of course, and does this mean we'll get to see every episode now until the end of the original series, or am I getting my hopes up too much ? ??? I'm just excited to have it back above all else. That means no p...
by EvelynMason
Fri May 17, 2013 9:19 pm
Topic: KNIGHTMARE RETURNS TO CHALLENGE
Replies: 29
Views: 19185

Re: Knightmare Possibly coming back to Challenge

Yes ! Saw it back today, and it's been so long since it was last on Challenge TV I couldn't even quite say when it was. This is great news. It's on at 10-30 tonight, about 20 minutes away, and needless to say will be watching, but only 30 minute broadcasts ? I was hoping at least a double bill or tw...
by EvelynMason
Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:01 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: From little Closes do Cults and Plagues grow...BROOKSIDE!
Replies: 41
Views: 34038

Re: From little Closes do Cults and Plagues grow...BROOKSIDE

I tried to respond to the thread but lost all my work again. >:D Tried to say, saw a few episodes including I believe the final one from around 10 years ago, but was never a fan of the show. Just seemed to me like a Liverpool variation of Eastenders or Coronation Street. I do remember some famous st...