Search found 77 matches

by EvelynMason
Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:12 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Castle locations/forest scenes
Replies: 86
Views: 65336

Re: Name That Castle

I'm also now wondering where the end credits of Series 4 episode 12 were filmed? It looks like some sort of face carved out of stone or wood, with water running down one side. Weird. Any ideas? Canadanne - Jake and I can solve that mystery for you. The stone face is taken from Leeds Castle. There i...
by EvelynMason
Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:34 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Computer games
Replies: 2
Views: 3399

Re: Computer games

I used to have an Atari many years ago, they were in rival with the Commodore 64 and ZX Spectrum for a good few years, but sadly, all became obselete over time. As soon as the ST was released about 1988, the 8-bit machines just faded away as people went after the next best thing on the market. Sure ...
by EvelynMason
Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:18 pm
Forum: Series 6
Topic: why series 6 is my favourite...
Replies: 12
Views: 9236

Re: why series 6 is my favourite...

It's been so long since I viewed an actual episode on Television - we din't get Challenge TV until Knightmare had been taken off.. still waiting for them to show the shows again, will it ever happen? :'( Episode 6 if I remember and it has been mentioned, was when Treguard was more benevolent to the ...
by EvelynMason
Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:05 pm
Topic: Bit of info
Replies: 8
Views: 8299

Re: Bit of info

Now that we mention it, I wish they would put some repeats on again of One foot in the grave, I used to really like that show, Richard Wilson was outstanding in that. Would Challenge put in on as part of their retro years, or would it be for gameshows only? Either way, I wish someone would show the ...
by EvelynMason
Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:00 pm
Topic: BLOCKBUSTERS IS BACK!!!!!
Replies: 18
Views: 10378

Re: BLOCKBUSTERS IS BACK!!!!!

I may have said before that I used to watch the original run about 20 years ago. Of course Challenge has it on now, and also the new series without Bob Holness, but I prefered the originals. I liked the gold run when contestants had a chance to win a special prize or even a holiday abroad. Didn't th...
by EvelynMason
Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:52 pm
Forum: Cast/Crew Projects
Topic: Majida in Eyes Wide Shut
Replies: 1
Views: 1023

Majida in Eyes Wide Shut

These former Knightmare characters do get around don't they, and one in a Stanley Kubrick film of all things. I haven't seen the film in question, just not a title I would enjoy, but now that's it been mentioned may be worth a watch when it's repeated again (itv always do this), to see Majida make a...
by EvelynMason
Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:50 pm
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: Legal Knightmare DVDs
Replies: 256
Views: 120627

Re: Legal Knightmare DVDs

Did they ever release Knightmare on Vhs format?, I don't believe I've ever seen such a thing, You would of imagined back at the time of shows going out, they would of put the series onto tapes to watch. I haven't seen any Knightmare DVD'S in shops or reliable retailers either I'm sure of it, meh, wi...
by EvelynMason
Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:34 pm
Topic: My Knightmare Dream
Replies: 181
Views: 77113

Re: My Knightmare Dream

I don't believe I've ever had a Knightmare dream. One or two 'Nightmares', maybe, but not an actual dream about the show itself. I would quite like to have a dream though, getting into all kinds of strange scenarios and mayhem etc. But, no giant spiders, or crawling things, please. 8-o
by EvelynMason
Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:14 pm
Forum: Cast/Crew Projects
Topic: Knightmare actors in The Bill
Replies: 21
Views: 10130

Re: Mark Knight in the Bill (1994).

I don't think I was even aware any former Knightmare actors/actresses/characters were in The Bill. :-/

Maybe I did watch an episode once and they were in it but simply didn't recognise at the time.
by EvelynMason
Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:08 pm
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: Knightmare Possibly coming back to Challenge
Replies: 53
Views: 34847

Re: Knightmare Possibly coming back to Challenge

We get Challenge TV, but they change the programmes so often it's sometimes hard to watch anything. They used to have Strike It Lucky on a few weeks ago, then took it off. One of my favourite retro shows. Never watched Fort Boyard when it was on, and don't want it featured now, when better shows cou...
by EvelynMason
Sun May 06, 2012 4:01 pm
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: Atic Atac
Replies: 6
Views: 4230

Re: Atic Atac

The name rings a bell, and I'm sure I saw it on the 8 bit computers of the 1980s such as the Commodore or Amstrad even. i used to have a game called Questron about 1984 and it was a bit like Knightmare in a sense where you would go on adventures, and meet people and fierce creatures and have to make...
by EvelynMason
Sun May 06, 2012 3:52 pm
Topic: 2012: Knightmare's 25th Anniversary
Replies: 27
Views: 27911

Re: 2012: Knightmare's 25th Anniversary

We get Challenge TV here and they keep putting on different retro programmes week in week out, but never Knightmare, most of the youtube downloads are from Challenge when it showed the original series about five or six years ago, but there hasn't been anything since. I really hope they can bring it ...
by EvelynMason
Sun May 06, 2012 3:41 pm
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: Legal Knightmare DVDs
Replies: 256
Views: 120627

Re: Legal Knightmare DVDs

I 've watched Knightmare on You Tube but never felt guilty about it. These episode references they put on are all in segments obviously and it can be a bit hard to keep track of everything sometimes. I would love to see a compilation of DVD's devoted to the series but don't think such a thing exists...
by EvelynMason
Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:03 pm
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: Has anybody seen Raven?
Replies: 34
Views: 15768

Re: Has anybody seen Raven?

I saw some episodes of it a year or two ago and I was actually quite intrigued with it. Yes there's a definite Knightmare feel to it, and I did want the episodes to go on longer than they did as I became quite mesmerized by the show when watching, I don't see it on TV anymore or cable which is a pit...
by EvelynMason
Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:50 pm
Topic: What age are you...?
Replies: 283
Views: 124740

Re: What age are you...?

A lady never reveals her age 8) I'm old enough to have seen the original series and used to rush back from College to see episodes If I could make it, no figures or years :-X It's not just a programme for kids, all ages can enjoy it but admittedly it's more tailored to a younger audience than mature...