Search found 595 matches

by pjmlfc05
Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:14 pm
Forum: Ægis Quest
Topic: 2015 Update
Replies: 1
Views: 3253

Re: 2015 Update

Sounds like a lot of effort has gone into this. I'm looking forward to seeing this come to fruition. :)
by pjmlfc05
Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:20 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 8
Replies: 42
Views: 27935

Re: Series 3 - Episode 8

Yes the chess game, in my opinion, was a waste of playing time. Took too much of it.

Yeah the Birmingham team were unfortunate. The room itself was not the best and the footpath was not clear. Unsurprisingly, the room was not used again!
by pjmlfc05
Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:08 pm
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: Knightmare On DVD?
Replies: 26
Views: 21208

Re: Knightmare On DVD?

It's never too late to remount a campaign but there needs to be more than just embers in the fire. £100 for 8 series plus potential extras is far from unreasonable at £12.50 a series which is at the going rate for most tv series. You'd be paying that even 2 episodes of classic Doctor Who plus extra...
by pjmlfc05
Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:04 pm

Yeah I'd much rather watch it on dvd than the tv. It is great though we can watch it on Challenge so it is better than nothing. I do get Alan's point though. However I feel the dvd thing should have happened when Knightmare was first shown on Challenge. That for me was when the interest peaked. I fe...
by pjmlfc05
Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:36 pm

Yeah I do agree it would be expensive and I wouldn't be convinced we could reach £60k. In regards to the Geek Week episode, I'm not convinced had it been more popular, Angila would have considered releasing dvd's. If the response to the actual show, was anything to go by, it was a success. Especiall...
by pjmlfc05
Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:27 pm

£100 would be very excessive. Not sure if I could justify paying that. On the other hand, maybe I could! There seems to be a lot of politics involved and it is a shame. It will come to a point where Challenge will not show Knightmare anymore. Look at Gamesmaster. When that day comes it will be a sad...
by pjmlfc05
Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:19 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Exploring the world of Knightmare with Oculus Rift
Replies: 102
Views: 82369

Re: Exploring the world of Knightmare with Oculus Rift

Loving the skull animation and sound effects! Very exciting stuff and looking forward to seeing more of your great work. :)
by pjmlfc05
Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:36 pm
Forum: Announcements
Topic: Knightmare Prizes to be won!
Replies: 16
Views: 21492

Re: Knightmare Prizes to be won!

I did want to play but at the time you advised it was too late. What is the latest you can play?

I cannot come to km chat any earlier than half 9 really.
by pjmlfc05
Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:28 pm
Forum: Series 2
Topic: Series 2 - Episode 16
Replies: 35
Views: 25317

Re: Series 2 - Episode 16

Also the room with thr chess piece, WHY ? >:( For as long as I've watched I have never understood the point of this. It takes up valuable playing time and is one of the most boring, mundane challenges the show could offer. I think it was only featured on the first or second series, but every time i...
by pjmlfc05
Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:41 pm
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: Challenge promote the KM forum!
Replies: 6
Views: 7448

Re: Challenge promote the KM forum!

This can only be a good thing. I've not seen this either so it could be recent thing. Either way a good place to promote the forum as I image Challenge's website gets a fair amount of hits.
by pjmlfc05
Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:03 pm

Great stuff once again! The play your cards right room is very daunting from the perspective you get. It looks a long way down!

Loved the bit incorporating Simon's team. When the wrong card was touched, the view from when falling down was immense!

Keep up the great work James. :)
by pjmlfc05
Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:53 pm
Topic: Challenge - Only Series 1 and 2?
Replies: 49
Views: 36769

Re: Challenge - Only Series 1 and 2?

The corridor of blades would be amazing in 3D!
by pjmlfc05
Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm
Topic: Challenge - Only Series 1 and 2?
Replies: 49
Views: 36769

Re: Challenge - Only Series 1 and 2?

This is great news! Fair play to Challenge for signing the 2 series. Good reaction on social media too!
by pjmlfc05
Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:46 pm

Welcome to the forum jamesuk! Just had a chance to check out you work. Very impressive! I love the perspective on the trial by spikes room. Concurring with Fidjit, the visor spell would work really well and would optimise the viewers enjoyment as well as adding suspense. Thanks for sharing and hope ...
by pjmlfc05
Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:28 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: NME website mentions Knightmare
Replies: 3
Views: 3237

Re: NME website mentions Knightmare

Yes but in a different manner. Still intriguing though!