Search found 100 matches

by dugeoneerborne
Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:30 pm
Forum: Knightmare Convention
Topic: WE MADE IT :D
Replies: 24
Views: 20679

Re: WE MADE IT :D

This is amazing news! I really thought you weren't going to make it! Knightmare lives on! I do hope there will be a few more tickets available, as I could only scrape together a tenner to contribute, as [sobstory] my dog is lame and I've just had to spend £300 at the vet's for X-rays and a joint ta...
by dugeoneerborne
Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:24 am
Topic: WE MADE IT :D
Replies: 24
Views: 20679

WE MADE IT :D

I don't know how or why but we just did :), unless lord fear is playing tricks on us.

http://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2 ... HfWK1M&s=1 :D

Now I'm going to sleep, later all. :D
by dugeoneerborne
Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:21 pm
Topic: Knightmare Convention campaign: actors' involvement
Replies: 10
Views: 4497

Re: Knightmare Convention

Mystara wrote:
Yes, and no, I don't think we should do that.
Ok & I guess it makes sense, he might get the wrong message if we try.

I just submitted this news article to yahoo news, I don't know if they'll reply but if they do that will help our chances massively.
by dugeoneerborne
Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:22 pm
Topic: Knightmare Convention campaign: actors' involvement
Replies: 10
Views: 4497

Created a topic on imdb km message board (see what happens) and made one more pledge, made a plea to den of geek as well earlier today, no reply as of yet. Does anyone have time childs email or a way to contact him?, if we could send the message to him and if he could make a vid like Mark Knight did...
by dugeoneerborne
Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:50 am
Topic: Knightmare Convention promotion on social media
Replies: 9
Views: 4339

I just realised I have got a lot to risk and can't risk having My fb and twitter accounts closed since Konami UK and Europe get in contact with Me because they want Me to create blog content for them (through My petition for rka), however I'll do what I can for the good of this programme. We now sta...
by dugeoneerborne
Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:29 am
Topic: Knightmare Convention promotion on social media
Replies: 9
Views: 4339

Great idea on the list hstorm, just tweeted & shared on fb with one of them.
by dugeoneerborne
Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:34 pm
Topic: Knightmare Convention
Replies: 90
Views: 45705

Wombstar: I'm sorry I'm not trying to put anyone off I was pretty frustrated when I typed that at the time ( i guess My own bitterness from My own fb campaign for something else of recent has brought these feelings up), I want this to happen as much as everyone else & sometimes I don't think before ...
by dugeoneerborne
Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:00 pm
Topic: Knightmare Convention: messaging celebrities
Replies: 27
Views: 13279

Done an exhausting search on youtube for all knightmare videos, pmd some and mentioend the link, petition and future of km depdended on it.
by dugeoneerborne
Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:17 pm

Someone on km fb page asked if the cover pic to be changed to pledge a pound to see if it helps, that way people might get constantly shamed till they pledge (as she said). I can work on a very quick drawing right now for it if you want and if you guys want it use it for the cover page for this. Sen...
by dugeoneerborne
Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:14 am

I've tried most of itv pages on fb ( news ones) & asked My brothers m8 on fb if he's heard of km as he's managed to bump into a few famous people before.
by dugeoneerborne
Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:50 am

Still spamming fb with this & mentioned on challenge again ( along with twitter ) I'm almost starting to loathe some of the km fanbase as much as the rocket knight adventures fanbase ( who I run a campaign for on fb & feel just as passionate about), if only Noah shared this, I'll unfollow him on twi...
by dugeoneerborne
Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:59 pm

Made a big post, that was also blunt & to the point on ashens page on the km gw episode & stated km future depends on it as there aren't any comments there & I hope it helps ashens who put the link in the vid & mentioned on the vid.

What's going on knightmare fans?, where the hell are you?. :-/
by dugeoneerborne
Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:32 pm

I've just contributed a bit more and I wish I could find some more money but that's all I've got (shrugs).

Still no answer from Dara.

My fanart of Treguard, can it be sold for a price to help raise a bit more?, just curious.
by dugeoneerborne
Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:19 pm

Just shared this with den of geek and see what they do, I also tweeted Dara O Braian reg it, it's a shame Noah Antwiler won't mention this & I really don't get why he won't but what can you do.

We now appear to be at £3,280 and rising, I'll try and make one more pledge if I can.
by dugeoneerborne
Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 am

I'm going to share this on den of geek fb page, since it seemed to be suggested on fb I figure it's worth a try.

Nothing back from dara yet & no reply from noah on twitter.