Search found 184 matches

by Ironlord
Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:56 pm
Forum: The Eye Shield
Topic: The Eye Shield Issues 17, 18 and 20
Replies: 2
Views: 2284

Re:The Eye Shield Issues 17, 18 and 20

Mashibinbin wrote: I did indeed read Ironlord's contributions and enjoyed both with the phrase Stick-o-vision surely worthy of a trademark ;)
Håååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååpla!
by Ironlord
Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:39 pm
Topic: The Eye Shield Issue 53
Replies: 3
Views: 2857

Re:The Eye Shield Issue 53

Following that post I made a minute ago for issue 51, did anyone read my Life Force Clocks Reconsidered article?

That took a lot of time and scrupulous analysis to the point of OCD to be able to write...
by Ironlord
Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:37 pm
Topic: The Eye Shield Issue 51
Replies: 3
Views: 3166

Re:The Eye Shield Issue 51

So...

After six months, did anyone take the time to read my Mistaken Memories article?

EDIT: clearly, someone did. Marvellous.
by Ironlord
Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:44 pm
Forum: Series 8
Topic: Positive things about Series 8
Replies: 10
Views: 9391

Re:Positive things about Series 8

Helvellyn wrote: The Reach wand seems to be overly-maligned to me, since it gives a new way of doing puzzles in a less unwieldy way than stamping around the floor.
Though the main problem with that wand was that where the cursor showed up had nothing whatsoever to do with where the dungeoneer was pointing it...
by Ironlord
Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:26 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Pointless but cool things you wish had been done but weren't
Replies: 15
Views: 7340

Re:Pointless but cool things you wish had been done but weren't

Ariadne's Layer wrote: I ifnd it really tacky when people make up adult/sexual stuff between kids TV characters.
Rule 34, me old china. Trying to resist it is even more futile than King Canute's efforts to hold back the tide.

Besides, it should have been custard.
by Ironlord
Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:43 am
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Greetings travellers
Replies: 12
Views: 7610

Re:Greetings travellers

Brother Strange wrote: "Monk in hurry": It is from the trolls I flee... know you of trolls?
I do.
by Ironlord
Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:29 am
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: Blocker car
Replies: 1
Views: 1680

Blocker car

Here's a likely-to-be-unintentional KM reference for you all, courtesy of the finalgear.com forums. And specifically the "carbage" thread - chavved-up motors aplenty. Even Rolls-Royces are not immune to this threat. Take a look at this monstrosity. Remind you of anything? Well, does it? Thought so.
by Ironlord
Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:21 am
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: Knightmare Themepark
Replies: 19
Views: 12919

Re:Knightmare Themepark

I declare this thread the winner of the Thread Necromancy prize. Exhumed not once, but twice!

Besides, throwing pies into Elita's mouth is like shooting fish in a barrel... with a bazooka.
by Ironlord
Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:17 am
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 10
Replies: 34
Views: 27502

Re:Series 3 Team 8 - Douglas and co

Into the corridor with the closing wall, and almost immediately the wall begins to close in. The team stand about and do god knows what for what feels like 15 minutes, and then decide to direct him out the room, during which time the wall waits patiently for them to leave before moving forward agai...
by Ironlord
Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:10 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Merlin and Hordriss
Replies: 19
Views: 10140

Re:Merlin and Hordriss

Brother Strange wrote:They could've had a fireball duel (as of Hordriss and Grimaldine)-- not sure who'd win that though
Hordriss, easily, in round one. Merlin forgot his spell book.
by Ironlord
Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:13 pm
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: Imagine if Knightmare were revived by...
Replies: 6
Views: 4645

Re:Imagine if Knightmare were revived by...

"CUT!" cries the producer. "That's just nonsense. Powers like these don't come from the throat. They come... from within. All the dungeoneer needs to do is find a calm, steady centre, and to believe the effects of the spell are happening. And then they'll happen. Let's go again." Didn't that happen...
by Ironlord
Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:45 pm
Forum: Musical Parody
Topic: Parody of U Can't Touch This, The Girl is Mine, Song for Who
Replies: 1
Views: 1205

Re:U Can't Shut This / The Chamber's Mined / Parody For Whoever

Drassil wrote: Troll... Hammer time!
Something like this, you mean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ySNLHI77Ks

(The picture's a mite out of sync with the sound, but you get the idea...)
by Ironlord
Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:30 pm
Forum: News Discussion
Topic: Channel 4 to invest in Kids TV
Replies: 23
Views: 14945

Re:Channel 4 to invest in Kids TV

That's a shame in my opinion, considering that 4 is the channel that brought British children Sesame Street, Pob's Programme, the Back To The Future cartoons, Ulysses 31 and Earthworm Jim , not to mention The Crystal Maze and GamesMaster. Girrrrrrrrrroovy! Must find EJ cartoons. Somewhere. Must be....
by Ironlord
Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:16 pm
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: Atic Atac
Replies: 6
Views: 5807

Re:Atic Atac

Why play the remake when you can have the original...

...if I could get FUSE to compile (gaaargh...) I'd go and play it right now.
by Ironlord
Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:14 pm
Forum: Behind the Scenes
Topic: If it ain't broke...
Replies: 27
Views: 24233

Re:If it ain't broke...

Here's a new spin on things... Someone who has far too much time and money should make "Knightmare Remastered" - drop the CGI style graphics from series 8 into the first three series. Then sit back and wait for the screaming apoplexy. Does this all sound familiar? It should, because most will be awa...