Search found 202 matches

by Becxsmagic
Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:27 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: TAPE PIRACY
Replies: 250
Views: 115427

Re:Is this allowed?

I also agree with Malefact on this, it is technically stealing, as it is the creator's material and no-one has rights to profit from pirating it, no exemptions. DVD topics like this have been well discussed in the past and it seems pointless to go over and over what has been said and done. And yes, ...
by Becxsmagic
Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:33 pm

It seems to me that as soon as one auction is taken down, another starts.
And why do people sell these things? Can't people make their own copies if they want to see KM so much?

All I can say is: I hope they hurry up and release an official DVD
by Becxsmagic
Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:38 pm

Technically, no. It is illegal, I think. Every now and then someone sells Knightmare illegally on eBay. Yes, if it was allowed, I would buy a copy but I wouldn't be sure until I saw on this forum (or the main site) that there had been an official release. Otherwise, wouldn't risk it. And the others ...
by Becxsmagic
Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:07 pm
Forum: Behind the Scenes
Topic: Dishing the dirt
Replies: 27
Views: 23135

Re:Dishing the dirt

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply, but Knightmare Chat is at http://ikm.ezri.mine.nu It's the Knightmare chatroom, where some members from the Knightmare community (mostly forum members) meet and chat. I just thought it would be an idea to get you into chat, so we can ask you more questions, and ...
by Becxsmagic
Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:48 am
Forum: Musical Parody
Topic: Parody of Merry Christmas Everyone and Sleigh Ride
Replies: 0
Views: 762

Parody of Merry Christmas Everyone and Sleigh Ride

Nice ! I was going to rhyme "Drassil" with castle but the rest of the sentence wouldn't go. Rest of the song I did earlier: Time for drinking and singing People questing all day long Time for lootings And exchanging gold bars Time for looking through the glass We're gonna have a quest tonight I'm g...
by Becxsmagic
Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:33 am
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Re:Wall Aid 11
Replies: 67
Views: 25040

Re:Wall Aid 11

Download it. It's hilarious and fantastic, deserves to be the Christmas Number One!
by Becxsmagic
Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:51 pm
Topic: Bring Knightmare Back (parody of Everybody by Backstreet Boys)
Views: 763

Bring Knightmare Back (parody of Everybody by Backstreet Boys)

Yes, I know it's a double post but I enjoy these filks. Anyway, I was thinking of doing this one for a bit based on "Backstreet's back" by You-Figure-it-out. Every fan, yeah Only you can, yeah Even fan, yeah Only you can, right Bring Knightmare back, tonight! One day we'll be back again Cast and cre...
by Becxsmagic
Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:49 am
Topic: No Fidjit (parody of No Limit by 2 Unlimited)
Replies: 2
Views: 947

Re:I had a silly idea...

I'll give this verse a try: Snapper Jack allowed, different from the crowd Knew objects to help me on my route I'm playing the game, I've beat Lord Fear Bahl-Shebah wasn't the only star here Knew antechamber a magic pool at last Series 8, unsurpassed! Tried to diss me cause Smirk pulled me out... I ...
by Becxsmagic
Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:54 pm
Topic: Parody of Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Views: 788

Parody of Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

Not sure what that's from, though. Would like to have a go at the bits you haven't done. Sounds good, though! Here's another one, based on "Have yourself A Merry Little Christmas" where Hugo Myatt recognises a former dungeoneer while Christmas shopping: (HUGO MYATT) Have yourself a merry little chr...
by Becxsmagic
Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:42 am
Topic: Knightmare Chat!!
Replies: 154
Views: 47106

Re:Knightmare Chat

It's great seeing more and more knewbies in the chat buuuuuut I'm wondering where some of the regulars are. What's happened to Sodoto, Snowwie...OK only 2 I can think of at the minute but I'm sure there's more.
If we got everyone in the chat on the same night we'd have about 20 I think.
by Becxsmagic
Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:04 am
Topic: Parody of Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer
Views: 845

Parody of Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer

And yet another corny christmas song from me Mace got run over by a red dragon Walking home from "Heifer" Christmas Eve You can say there's no such thing as dragons But as for me and Lord Fear, we believe He been drinking Etruscan brandy And they said for his health they feared He had forgot his Lat...
by Becxsmagic
Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:54 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: INTERACTIVE STORY #4...
Replies: 49
Views: 32859

Re:INTERACTIVE STORY #4...

The group minus Lord Fear all rushed into a room and found something to bar the door. "Phew...that was close" said Pickle "Where ees Lord Fear?" whined Majida Treguard groaned. This day couldn't get any worse. "Well, he knows the dungeons well, he'll be fine" he replied "So stop worrying, I'm sure w...
by Becxsmagic
Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:30 pm

Re:Knightmare DVD's on ebay

Yes, but it's still a fake and I don't know about the rest of you but I'd never buy anything unless it was official.
September 2007 would be a good date for a release, let's hope it happens!
by Becxsmagic
Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:58 am
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: A Darker Knightmare ?
Replies: 15
Views: 13471

Re:A Darker Knightmare ?

I think the darkness was probably the best part! A Dark Ambience style would be very popular, I think. I always think that kind of music would go with the dungeons/death sequences very nicely. And welcome to the forum, if I haven't said it already.
by Becxsmagic
Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:33 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: INTERACTIVE STORY #4...
Replies: 49
Views: 32859

Re:INTERACTIVE STORY #4...

There he stood, dressed in fairy wings. "Help me!" The group heard a tiny voice which sounded like Pixel's. "Pixel! Where are you?" asked Treguard "Right in front of you" the exasperated voice replied They all stared at Tiny, Tiny stared back and began to speak again: "Merlin mixed us up! He wanted ...