Search found 202 matches

by Becxsmagic
Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:33 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: INTERACTIVE STORY #4...
Replies: 49
Views: 40982

Re:INTERACTIVE STORY #4...

"It's going to blow!" screamed Mogdred "Master, this certainly is the end, isn't it?" said Pickle There was a loud, confusing, horrific noise as the pudding should have exploded, instead they found a decorative cracker and a scroll. Majida tentatively walked over and opened the scroll to reveal "Pul...
by Becxsmagic
Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:35 pm
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: Ways that everyone can help the BBK Campaign
Replies: 15
Views: 14422

Re:Ways that everyone can help the BBK Campaign

Looks like a good forum, I may soon join.
I have to say, it's surprising how the unlikeliest of people on forums turn out to be KM fans. :)
by Becxsmagic
Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:21 pm
Forum: Musical Parody
Topic: Parody of Good King Wenceslas
Replies: 0
Views: 1133

Parody of Good King Wenceslas

YAY! Finally a Christmas carol!!! And nice to have you back, even if I have no idea who you are! Just came back from school's carol singalong so I have an idea... Dungeonmaster Treguard went on first quest of season When the fire burned once more they reached an age of reason Brightly shone the sun...
by Becxsmagic
Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:36 pm
Forum: Behind the Scenes
Topic: Dishing the dirt
Replies: 27
Views: 28427

Re:Dishing the dirt

It would be great to get you and Rob in Knightmare Chat! Or at least you. Imagine the fun... What do you think? ;) Thanks for the info, a real treat to read! Hope there's more where that came from and hope that you're enjoying the forum. Your quest is probably my favourite of the series if not the w...
by Becxsmagic
Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:27 pm
Forum: Behind the Scenes
Topic: Dishing the dirt
Replies: 27
Views: 28427

Re:Dishing the dirt

Erm...think you may have your teams wrong, there were only 8 teams in 1990. You were in team 8, not 9.

And welcome to the forum, hope you have a nice time here! Dish by all means! It's not every day this happens! ;)
by Becxsmagic
Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:28 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The Knightmare Academy Awards
Replies: 22
Views: 8892

Re:The first official Knightmare Awards!

I think Darren's way is the best way to do this. Imagine if *everyone* voted for something different. Or if someone voted but Darren wasn't sure what they were referring to. And some things may come into more than one category. Not likely, I know but still possible. Although one idea would be to hav...
by Becxsmagic
Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:43 pm
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: Knightmare video game idea
Replies: 23
Views: 18328

Re:Knightmare video game idea

Great idea, I think that would be brilliant to play, if it was good enough quality. Probably for now the closest thing to being a dungeoneer!
This really shows how much technology has changed since Knightmare was first produced.

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it here!
by Becxsmagic
Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:41 am
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: They would never say...
Replies: 423
Views: 225238

Re:They would never say...

Lord Fear would not came to the antechamber singing Rainbow's "I surrender"

Nor would he say "My car's broken down. Can I use your phone and where's the bathroom?"
by Becxsmagic
Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:47 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Greeting and Salutations.
Replies: 12
Views: 6302

Re:Greeting and Salutations.

Don't forget to come back to the chat, Liz. I'll try not to be so loony this time! Though it seems you're becoming accustomed to the nuttiness! Pooka, Billy, 10th Doctor fan, Brollachan/Keith, Drassil and...others whose names I can't remember and hardly ever talk to have LJs, good thing I found your...
by Becxsmagic
Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:44 pm
Forum: Musical Parody
Topic: Parody of YMCA by The Village People and Time Warp from RHPS
Replies: 0
Views: 1197

Parody of YMCA by The Village People and Time Warp from RHPS

*Falls off chair laughing* That's FANTASTIC Drassil , how did you come up with that? Here's something I thought of when listening to YMCA by the Village People: My friend, please don't be depressed I said, my friend, don't need to pass any test I said, my friend, you're a Knightmare fan There's no n...
by Becxsmagic
Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:40 pm
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: Has anybody seen Raven?
Replies: 34
Views: 22943

Re:Has anybody seen Raven?

I think KM-VR didn't appeal to most people just because it went OTT a bit. But I've got this restless feeling that the TV companies are missing out on a lot. There is little originality in TV today, even the really good programmes seem copied, and I think something like Knightmare will stand out, if...
by Becxsmagic
Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:35 pm
Forum: Want to Help?
Topic: Hugo Myatt Info
Replies: 6
Views: 7430

Re:Perfect Project for Knightmare Fan

I think Billy's written a lot of them, though I'm not sure if the Tim Child article is still a stub. I wrote something for it, but typically lost it.

Welcome to the forum, by the way. Hope you enjoy it here! :D
by Becxsmagic
Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:16 pm

(Whoops, forgot about what was said earlier) Majida glared and got a cloak and knapsacks from what seemed like absolutely nowhere. Treguard noted that she had learnt a little magic during her employment at the Crazed Heifer and decided she could be useful after all. Majida threw a small plastic pack...
by Becxsmagic
Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:58 pm

(Drassil, no offence but keeping up with the story isn't very easy when the last post is three streets long! ;)) Treguard's expression was a picture of surprise as he found that the attractive barmaid he would sometimes flirt with when...verbally and spacially challenged had been replaced. Instead, ...
by Becxsmagic
Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:23 pm
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: BBK
Replies: 25
Views: 23417

*Knew BBK development*

Right, Jim is trying to get a meeting with Tim Child, but needs support. He needs at LEAST 5 other people, 1 knightmare.com site person (preferably Nick/Illusion but I guess we can cheat and include the mods) and 1 RPG person to attend (Pooka, Forester, KaM, Kieran etc.) to be able to attend the mee...