Search found 2060 matches

by Drassil
Mon Oct 27, 2003 3:48 pm
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: Things you would never SEE in the dungeons...
Replies: 279
Views: 90884

Re: Things you would never SEE in the dungeons...

Sylvester Hands performing as Fagin from the musical Oliver: 'It's like I always says, Dungeoneer... you gotta pick a pocket or twooo-ooh!'

You'd never see Smirkenorff cleaning himself, either by bathing in a lake, or by some other more canine/feline means!
by Drassil
Mon Oct 27, 2003 3:42 pm
Topic: They would never say...
Replies: 421
Views: 174822

Re: They would never say...

As Theseus said to Ariadne, this has turned out to be a fantastic thread!  ;) Here goes: Oracle: 'Near a tree by a river, there's a hole in the ground, where an old man of Aran goes around and around... The third step is the-' Dungeoneer [replacing helmet and muting the Oracle]: 'Ah, crystal clear! ...
by Drassil
Mon Oct 27, 2003 3:17 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Dungeoneer
Replies: 32
Views: 10144

Re: Removing the helmet

In Series 3, various Dungeoneers are actually told to remove the helmet - or rather, lift it above their heads - so that they can hear the potentially helpful babblings of the otherwise-silent Oracle. A device whereby they found out one of the 'steps' for Merlin's room. There is also an interesting ...
by Drassil
Fri Oct 24, 2003 6:00 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Real Names
Replies: 39
Views: 16618

Re: Real Names

My first name is a run-of-the-mill Biblical effort. I share my surname with an Eric Blair character. Now, go forth, and find thyself a more exciting post than this one! Though there is a bit more... In the outside world, I am James Aukett, ex-Countdown and Brainteaser contestant. Being on Countdown ...
by Drassil
Fri Oct 24, 2003 5:54 pm
Topic: A great Knightmare joke...
Replies: 354
Views: 151940

Re: Elita's Mouth...

Elita's mouth is so big that Andrew Lloyd Webber wrote a musical about it. This was later made into a movie starring Madonna (as Ela Peron) and Antonio Banderas (as someone else). Madonna then charted with her version of the song, 'Don't Scream For Me, Argentina'.  :o Elita's mouth is so big that wh...
by Drassil
Thu Oct 23, 2003 7:59 pm

Elita's mouth (that is, the mouth of the TV character, and not of the Forum member!) is so big that when she coughs, Tecwen Whittock tells her to shut up. Elita's mouth is so big that her food has time to run away before she bites into it. Elita's mouth is so big that if it were a Smiley (and I use ...
by Drassil
Tue Oct 21, 2003 4:26 pm

The first run of Elita's mouth jokes was before my time, but let me see if I can get the idea... Elita's mouth is so big that an anthropologist wandered in there and mistook her mouth ulcer for a cave painting. Elita's mouth is so big that ironically, she gives herself face-ache. Elita's mouth is so...
by Drassil
Mon Oct 20, 2003 4:55 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: knightmare board game
Replies: 55
Views: 23125

Re: FA Knightmare Board Game on ebay

It was thoughtful of you to bring this to our attention. Thank you.  :) Is there anyone reading this who has experience of or opinions on the board game?
by Drassil
Mon Oct 20, 2003 4:52 pm
Forum: Want to Help?
Topic: Knightamre Germany style
Replies: 28
Views: 11346

Re: Knightmare Germany style

Go for it! And have fun!

(I never did German at school (I opted for Latin). What would the German be for nightmare, or for knightmare for that matter?)
by Drassil
Fri Oct 17, 2003 11:38 am
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: 'Lo
Views: 15352

Re: 'Lo

I'd like to say that I'm very sorry if anyone has been offended by this thread. Unfortunately some light humour has turned rather bawdy, and I feel uncomfortable at the thought of anyone deriving negative impressions from this. Speaking as a Knewbie, I'm not bothered by it - some of the sentiments a...
by Drassil
Thu Oct 16, 2003 2:21 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Good luck to new students
Replies: 15
Views: 7455

Re: Good luck to new students

I would say that the 1st year is the most fun, with the final year being good in terms of intellectual stimulation, if you're that way inclined.  :-/
by Drassil
Thu Oct 16, 2003 2:15 pm
Topic: Things you would never SEE in the dungeons...
Replies: 279
Views: 90884

Re: Things you would never SEE in the dungeons...

You would never see fast food in the dungeon. Funny you should say that... The first Knightmare gamebook (Can You Beat The Challenge?) quite pointedly features a hamburger as a food source during one of the quests, with the quotation, 'Yes, there's even junk food in the dungeon!' or similar.  ::) B...
by Drassil
Thu Oct 16, 2003 2:06 pm

...Not something I like to see in the same glance!
by Drassil
Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:33 pm

Happy birthday by the way, Malefact. Though it needn't be any more significant than you want it to be. There's a birthday cake on your user profile page!
by Drassil
Tue Oct 14, 2003 4:23 pm
Topic: Knightmare Sports
Replies: 25
Views: 14348

Re: Knightmare Sports

I don't know why but Hordriss as one of those ancient Karate masters! :-/
Yes, that's a good one. He might across a bit like Splinter from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

How about Mellisandre leading an aerobics class?