Search found 2038 matches

by Drassil
Mon Oct 13, 2003 3:21 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Cartoon Troll
Replies: 16
Views: 4276

Cartoon Troll

During Knightmare's original, animated, opening sequence, the Cartoon Knight rides past a troll-like creature behind a barred window. I was wondering, has anyone got any theories on this creature? Why is he/it/she incarcerated? Are there other prisoners? My half-baked theory: it's Majida. She underw...
by Drassil
Mon Oct 13, 2003 3:11 pm
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: Songs
Replies: 80
Views: 28126

Re: Cover versions

Aesandre: 'Cold As Ice'

Treguard & Majida: 'I Got You Babe'

Grimwold: 'Bat Out Of Hell'

Merlin: 'A Kind Of Magic'
by Drassil
Mon Oct 13, 2003 3:03 pm
Topic: Knightmare Sports
Replies: 25
Views: 13000

Re: Knightmare Sports

Mrs. Grimwold as a darts player! Jim Bowen on Bullseye: 'Alright, super, smashing, if you get 180 on the next throw you've won the holiday to Winteria, if not, you lose the washing machine and the bone, and all you get's your CFH, your Cart Fare Home.' Mrs. Grimwold: 'Alright, dearie, gimme a chance...
by Drassil
Fri Oct 10, 2003 10:03 pm
Forum: Want to Help?
Topic: Knightmare Transcripts: Interested?
Replies: 51
Views: 26353

Re: Look what I've done!

This transcription is a great achievement - all the more since you enjoy doing it! Well done.

Note for anyone who comes to transcribe any Latin (from Hordriss, Brother Mace et al): If you get stuck, write it down phonetically and no doubt there will be Classicists available to check it (I for one!)
by Drassil
Fri Oct 10, 2003 9:35 pm
Topic: They would never say...
Replies: 421
Views: 154671

Re: They would never say...

Treguard: Where am I? --- Pickle: You know, I got paid more when I played Marvin the Android, and my outfit was warmer. Enough of this: I quit! Hugo... [Treguard gasps] ... come and join me when your beard glue wears off. --- Goblin: I've actually been learning the harmonica, I can play Bob Dylan pr...
by Drassil
Fri Oct 10, 2003 9:24 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: The eternal question
Replies: 9
Views: 5999

Re: The eternal question

Well, all these posts constitute a much grander welcome than the average Dungeoneer used to get! Thank you all.  :)
by Drassil
Fri Oct 10, 2003 9:22 pm
Topic: 'Lo
Replies: 28
Views: 13646

Re: 'Lo

Hi, Emii. Good to hear from you. I have had an enjoyable nose round your website. (Very sorry to see some nastiness in the guestbook.  :( ) You should be very proud of all the creative work you've done!  :)
by Drassil
Thu Oct 09, 2003 6:32 pm

Velda: 'You look totally trustworthy, despite the helmet and knapsack possibly containing weaponry. I'm going to grin at you and help you to the best of my abilities.' Pickle: 'That's not a doorway in the forest! That's just a black cardboard rectangle! Best give it a wide berth and continue through...
by Drassil
Thu Oct 09, 2003 6:22 pm

Re: The eternal question

Yes, thank you - I am quite new as far as message board posting in general goes, and fortunately it is easy to feel involved quickly here!  :) As I mentioned on the Back-Up KM Forum, I wrote a piece of KM fanfiction last month, and hope to get it typed up to share with the online community in the ne...
by Drassil
Wed Oct 08, 2003 10:26 pm

Festus: 'I feel so unloved. I'm actually a cat trapped inside a pseudo-Cerberus' body. I don't mean to be intimidating and mysterious, I just have trouble... y'know... relating.' Dungeoneer: 'No-no, don't say anything, let me guess... I'm in a room. With some doors. But how many? Two? Three and a ha...
by Drassil
Wed Oct 08, 2003 3:06 pm
Topic: Warning signs!
Replies: 71
Views: 37547

Re: Warning signs!

In a Series 3 corridor: 'Beware of the bats'!

By a wellway: 'Warning: does not contain water.'
by Drassil
Tue Oct 07, 2003 8:15 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Good luck to new students
Replies: 15
Views: 6632

Good luck to new students

I had some problems logging in and would've said this earlier, but here goes... I wanted to wish anyone who has just started university the best of luck. Arguably, being a 1st Year Undegraduate is like being a Level 1 Dungeoneer: a bit surreal and daunting at first, but once you've got your bearings...
by Drassil
Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:48 pm

The eternal question

Hello, Greetings, Hi everyone. After many years as a Knightmare fan, I'm pleased to be part of this Forum. I look forward to reading people's views on one of the greatest TV events ever.  :) So first of all, let me ask the eternal question, the one so many have asked, the one with no particular answ...