Set paths and missing rooms....

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Lordnikon99
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Set paths and missing rooms....

Post by Lordnikon99 »

I was wondering if any1 could shed any light on whether rooms that didn't get seen in the quests were available to view. What I mean is, like in Series three when very little progression was made in Lvl 3 whether the rooms they didn't use were availble somewhere for people to look at and ponder..... Or did they just carry them over to the next series???

Also, does anyone else reckon that when people primarily 'selected' their quests that this didn't make a blind bit of difference and they were always gonna face the same puzzles and questions whether they were 'saving the maid' or on a 'quest for the shield'. I believe that this is the case and this selection part was just for show..

anyone else got any opinions on this???
Just how deep does this rabbit hole go?
Wolfshead
Knight
Knight

Re:Set paths and missing rooms....

Post by Wolfshead »

I don't think it made many difference what quest someone was on. There wa a bit in series 4 when Merriss asked a dungeonere what their quest was, the dungeonere said the shild (I think) and Merriss replied with "if you had said the sword I would have been forced to destroy you." I reckon she'd have said the same thing about the shield if they'd have taken the sword, cup or crown.