Just an Idea

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
TomDread
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Just an Idea

Post by TomDread »

I just thought of a funny idea- alternative opening titles.
the series 6-8 titles i think weren't as scary as the 1-5. If i was asked to do the titles i'd do this- the titles begin showing that cartoon castle. Then the picture zooms in to the portcullis. Then it zooms through one of its holes. It then shows the knight from the previous titles running through the dungeon dodging things. When the music reaches that high-pitched part he meets that dwarf thing (the elf in the window in 1-3 title) then he falls through a trapdoor. At the end he picks up the helmet of justice on a shrine. I think that's what he wanted, 'cos in the previous titles he has the symbol of it on his shield.

LOL :o i bet you all think that's crazy. Itd be good if someone could all computer-generate this. But just a thought that i'd like to share with you.
Last edited by TomDread on 04 Sep 2006, 20:11, edited 1 time in total.
37Herbie
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re:Just an Idea

Post by 37Herbie »

Sounds mad! Love it :o

Maybe that could be a new Knightmare competition to continue the Knights Quest after the Potcullis!
"Oh Dear, What a Pity, Never Mind"
TomDread
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by TomDread »

Do you really think it would be a good idea for people to think what the Knights quest was? Who'd make this competition? Because its fine with me. I'd be happy for someone to arrange this, if possible.
37Herbie
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by 37Herbie »

Maybe this could be the story plot:

The mounted adventurer rides forth to attain Knighthood. As metnioned in the first episode only the first step the Knighthood could be attained in the Dungeon and thaat was Squiredom (I wonder if any of the winners have called themselves squire?). Anyway, this mounted adventurer has attained squiredom and is on a quest to attain knighthood. As he has completed his task for squiredom he does not have to wear the helmet of justice but instead has it as a symbol to remind him of the lessons learned on his successful quest in Knightmare Castle's Dungeon. Instead of the standard way into the Castle he has to take the more risky route, which is the title sequence for Series 1-5. Afterwards this adventurer enters a new dungeon where he must battle foe and act in the most chilvalrist of manners in order to acquire Knighthood. His quest could be for a more sacred artifact (Perhaps an old tomb of knowledge) or a more standard quest (Rescue the Maiden, Quest of Sword/Shield/Cup/Crown etc) but is a lot more devious. Perhaps this is the adult Knightmare version we are looking for?

Anyway, he enters the dungeon and encounters a pooka :'( and is killed straight away. I know, it kinda sucks (I built the momentum and everything) but he wasn't a very good adventurer really! Better luck next time hey!
TomDread
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by TomDread »

I'll start a new thread on this. Anyway, hears my idea:

"Our purple adventurer, known Sir Anglia to some, had a quest to tackle the darkness in a castle. On the way he encountered such threats as swamp monsters, pits, and a good stare at the-soon-to-be Pickle, trapped behind rusty bars. He looked up as the portcullis was ready to fall. He charged his stead forward, and heard the gate fall just behind him. Inside, he faced the corridor of blades, and his horse, who wasn't to fast, that is, was unfortunately sliced; his head had been decapitated, so, alas, it was all up to the courageous knight, to complete his destiny"

^ Pretty good! :D I think!
37Herbie
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by 37Herbie »

I can see Animal Rights Activists going mental with that one but a good story none the less! Maybe Sir Anglia has to battle a Fright knight along the way as well!