props

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re: props

Post by Drassil »

Tim Child is the owner. Anyone else is merely the custodian. :) The top of a cupboard seems a precarious place for such precious things. I hope they spend time in a well-padded box when they're not posing for photographs!
Gundrada wrote:
haymansafc wrote: Did anyone else notice Sylvester carrying that red and yellow jester’s head on a stick…?
You mean a marotte/folderal (one of the many things Knightmare taught me as a kid)? ;)
Lillith and Brother Mace each used folderol to refer to a jester's stick but no dictionary seems to back that up. Bauble is another correct term but can also mean a trinket in general, as we heard in the Geek Week episode. If I could own any prop from Knightmare, I'd choose a jester's bauble or the big green gemstone.
Gundrada
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Gundrada »

Drassil wrote: If I could own any prop from Knightmare, I'd choose a jester's bauble...
You might want to ask the Jester nicely before claiming one of his baubles ;D
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

Drassil wrote:If I could own any prop from Knightmare, I'd choose a jester's bauble or the big green gemstone.
I would love a spyglass!
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

I am the said holder of these items.

I was unaware that the props are considered lost! That shall have to be rectified.

They are, however, quite safe and in the same condition as received in 2004. They are...quite a presence.
Gundrada
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Gundrada »

Kieran wrote:I am the said holder of these items.

I was unaware that the props are considered lost! That shall have to be rectified.

They are, however, quite safe and in the same condition as received in 2004. They are...quite a presence.
I bet they are! If I had my own Fright Knight on top of my wardrobe, I would sleep rather jolly well at night! Once I cut it's head off (I am allowed to do that, right?)
UnclePob
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by UnclePob »

Those FrightKnight trophies were given away as prizes for mastering the dungeon for some seasons weren't they. I wonder if that one was simply a spare or a prop that was used during the production of the series. I'd very much hope a winner hasn't given-up possession of such a prized artefact. There weren't a whole lot a winners after all.