My Knightmare Dream

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: My Knightmare Dream

Post by Picklemyfav »

AH AH
That reminds me.
i remember something weird.
i remember getting a second chance to play the greater game of luck and glory. weirdly as i was never old enough to be an actual dungeoneer. i asked the staff at hansel about the day that it snowed which meant that we had to stay in [that's what lead to me getting to see the tv knightmare show at 10am]. turns out i made a bit of a mistake in my calculations and seen knightmare for the first time in 2014. i remember lots of weird knightmare dreams while on holiday last week at the caravan park. in one of them i met this different treguard and he knew me. in another dream i met tim child and weirdly he knew me too and gave me a toy helmet while in costa coffee. i tried it on and said. lovely. this is a very lovely fit. tim child started laughing. the helmet was very comfortable. in the next two the different treguard and tim child played knightmare live at craig tara caravan park. and i got to go on stage and chase off lord fear. that bit was funny. the dreams then made me wonder about that strange knightmare convention of confusion in that strange hall. it then started to come back to me. then on sunday, thank you so much christine, alan and audley if any of you happen to be reading this, knightmare means so much to me even through i had to wait twenty seven ........ [you can fill in the blank yourself guys] years to see the show. well anyway on sunday knightmare was on challenge tv at 9 am to 10 am. i nearly didn't see it as the staff almost [in dungeon terms] wracked the dungeoneer. little dungeoneer me had to use wits and lots of understanding as well as count on some good luck. we did see it and i saw a elfish maid that has caused the most amazing yet strangest tale to become unlocked and be re remembered.
she was the first friendly face that i saw in that special sacred place. i was looking about and was wanting to look at the objects that i could see from the door then i heard the cry of passes please. that this point i'm thinking oh dear what the duck am i going to do? i'll ask them what this thing is and how to get tickets to it. so i go up to the door and ask. where am i? as i had no idea about knightmare the tv show, convention or stage show. i felt i was asking a perfectly normal question so was so shocked when the guy said. oh ok very funny you've seen the show on you go. he then waved me on in a on you go sort of way. the elfish maid is beside me. she said i thought you were too young to have seen the show. i turned to her and said aloud. no seriously where the hell am i?
i met pickle [very nice and friendly] tim child [at the time i thought he looked like a mixture of a darts player and some comedian with the voice of scar but he was nice and friendly too and i remember jumping out my skin after i argued with treguard [i later called him treguard number 2. treguard number 2 was rather loud and shoutly] and then another treguard [from tv show] turned up. there's lots more but i got to go and get dinner now. bye.
Cedric kneed down close to my helmet so i could see him and told me.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Picklemyfav »

Had another dream about the tv show Knightmare last night.
Dreamt I was talking to Merlin and he was dressed in his green wizard robes. I was telling him that I was excited about the next convention and didn't want Hansel to crash with it as I love both Hansel and Knightmare and didn't want to have to miss any of them as next years dates [their year starts in March/April] are not all in yet. He knew that already and he told me he knows how excited I get when watching Knightmare. He knows how happy and thrilled I feel when Knightmare happens to be on Challenge at the same time that I'm at Hansel. He then joked with me about the planets being in line and he hoped that things would fall into line so that I could get to a convention. We hugged and then he had to go then I woke up.

Forgot to mention that a couple of nights ago I dreamt that Pickle [the one from the tv show] was tucked up in a bed looking a bit better and Treguard [from the tv show] was thanking me for saving Pickle's life. Pickle looked all sweaty and tired looking. I know that dream was based on a memory. I realised it when I woke up.
Cedric kneed down close to my helmet so i could see him and told me.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."
shadow6162
Knight
Knight

Post by shadow6162 »

Dug this thread up because the dream I had last night was wild.

I was watching compilations on YouTube of Knightmare, but it was stuff like "everytime Pickle is scared" or "everytime something crazy happens". But the more I watched it, the more I realised "...wait...I've never seen any of these episodes." Because it was set up similar to series 4-6, with Treguard and Pickle overseeing the quests. But Treguard was sitting in this makeshift throne chariot thing...with a horse sat in front of him. And every so often the horse would go wild and keep charging at him, and he'd have to push it away. Then at the end of the "crazy" compilation, the whole throne and half of the wall fell down, and everyone ran away. Stilleta was sat in the rubble, clearly dazed, and said "ugh, what's going on?" And then Pickle suddenly emerged from behind her, in these weird purple robes and said something like, "Oh Stilleta, if only you knew..."

So now I'm like "what is happening?!" so I look on YouTube more and discover that this is the ninth season of Knightmare titled "Knightmare: One-Shot" (even though there's more than one quest). The series was nine episodes long, and it was structured more like Raven - where at the start and end of the episodes, it would cut off to show some important overarching plot. Then I saw this description that said whilst Treguard was still the host, Pickle was the overarching personality of the show, saying a lot more and guiding the team more than Treguard did.

And the reason for that was, dun dun dun, Pickle was a spy! In one of the ending scenes, he reported back to this new evil king who told Pickle he needed more information to take over Dunshelm (I guess), and Pickle looked worried about it, but still agreed.

And that was the dream. Very disappointed when I woke up ;.;
Many years ago I wrote fanfictions. Now I attempt to write sanely.