My Knightmare Dream

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
BusterKirk
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

My Knightmare Dream

Post by BusterKirk »

I had a Knightmare dream the other night and promised myselk I'd tell you people about it, even though what I write won't be quite as good as I pictured it.

I don't really know how this started. I had a dream that was taking place in a strange place, like outside of the Museum Of Science And Industry in Manchester. Then all of a sudden I was seeing Knightmare Series X, I'm not sure where this would fit in with the existing series, probably about series 3.75.

Instead of rooms, the whole game was basically a coridoor style game where the adventurer was avoiding obstacles such as spikes coming out of the walls. The scenery was a lot better then it was in series 3, although not as advanced as series 8 may I add.

In one part the adventurer had to use a spade to dig out a pile of mud from the coridoor to avoid getting muddy shoes.  :P

There were no other characters. Basically the adventurer ran around the coridoors with only the odd occasional puzzle.

Further on in the adventure, the place outside the Museum of Science And Industry became a room for the dungeoneers to pass through. Weird.

Not much you can say in reply to this topic, but I promised myself I'd post this. So there  :P
Jericho6
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re: My Knightmare Dream

Post by Jericho6 »

that's ok :)

I had a Knightmare-related dream sometime this week. I forgot what it was though :/
If 'exclude' is the opposite of 'include', then what's the opposite of 'increment'?
MPK
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by MPK »

Same here, about a month ago!

I was being chased by them goblins again, and then Hordriss popped up and casted a spell! Cant remember anything else!
Once again returning... and once again going just as fast!
http://www.abadeducation.com
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

No. I don't think I've ever had a Knightmare related dream. I seem to be the only one, though.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Whiteknight
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Whiteknight »

I had a dream about knightmare last night.  It was based on a computer game which I'm sure doesn't exist.  It started off with me guiding this computer character through a world with a slightly distorted version of the original lifeforce clock playing out every now and again in the corner of the screen.  One of the objects of the game I remember was to get as many food items as possible to replenish the lifeforce which started to emit a very loud heartbeat when it started to run out (the apprehension was realistically scary too).

I also remember walking my character through this massive red room with clear black skies above and rivulets of lava cascading down the walls with Lord Fear sitting on a throne on a slightly raised up plinth.  He was about to cast something at me to finish my character off then... My alarm clock goes off!!!

Must be one of the coolest and most vivid dreams I've ever had though, I usually don't remember as much about them as this one.  :)
'Join us again soon for Knightmare, it's well worth waiting for.'
SrWilson3S
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by SrWilson3S »

I once had a nightmare(no pun) that I was being stalked by an Assassin that really scared me  those things really unerved me in the series and even 13 yrs on im 19 now they STILL un nerve me i cant think about em in the dark ;) I was shouting go away in this dream but it wouldnt go away.
its weird characters like mogdread and Goblins didnt even bother me but theres just something about a monk type dude carrying a knife that leaves you un nerved.
Last edited by SrWilson3S on 15 Apr 2003, 21:50, edited 1 time in total.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I think that I used to dream about being chased by goblins but I am not sure though being all those years ago  ::)
Last edited by MoanaLiza on 25 Apr 2003, 02:26, edited 1 time in total.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Trial_by_Spikes
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Trial_by_Spikes »

The sound of the goblin horn is enough to set me off.
Oh look there's J.G. Ballard in a burnt-out fridge with a spitfire pilot.
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

I had a dream about Knightmare...

Post by Snowwiewolf »

It was strange... I cant remember the details...
I dreamed I was battling Hodriss (not sure if he was good or a distinc shade of dark grey)  and I used a spell wich turned me in to a big silvery dragon. Just when I was about to breathe fire I woke up.
I tried looking in a book what it meant, but it didint help... I was wondering if anyone could tell me what they think it meant? Other than I'm Knightmare-Krazy and hopelessly addicted to Knightmare  
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re: I had a dream about Knightmare...

Post by RoxxAatherton »

I cant help you at all I'm afraid, some of my dreams are so weird I don't tell anyone about them for fear of being sent to the loony bin! hehe

I'm loony enough as it is

;D
Foxxy Roxxy
Brangwen
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Brangwen »

Actually I had a Knightmare dream some time ago. I'll go remember what happaned as soon as I get time. Your dream sounds rather intresting though snowwie:)
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

I can remember having a Km dream a day or so before the reformatting announcement. :)

I also had a Km dream, must have been early 1990 or so. I predicted the door monsters, along with the red video cassette library case I used to store my series 4 tape when it was shown originally. :)

I've had a couple of dreams since last November but I won't give any of the details - temporal bias, don't ya know. ;D
Subject to change.
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

i reckon it means you're apprehensive about knightmare VR myself.

if hordriss had been the original red then i'd have taken that to mean the original knightmare but an uncertainty leads me to towards a new hordriss possibly representing a new knightmare (VR) your battling it cause you're afraid of it but stop yourself from destroying it because your infact unsure (dont definetly dislike) by waking up.

would i be right in guessing hordriss was a fave character of yours??

anyway, thats just a  load of gobbledygook but as close as any book is gonna give you.

edit - i keep dreaming about eliza dushku (NOT IN THAT WAY!) for some reason. nothing unpleasent, we just seem to drink pints togther a lot ::)
Last edited by Pickle123 on 24 Jul 2003, 16:26, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

Roxx
If you'd know what dreams I had last month....  ::)   ::)  ::)

Thanks Brangwen  :)

;D ok. Malefact. I'll just have to guess what you dreamed.... (just joking)

He was and is a faouwrite character of mine  ;D  Whered I put my English dictionary....
I just found my dream diary... I was eating hamburgers with Sidriss (well she was eating frech fries) in McDonalds,  after eating I went to a sort of forest where I saw Hodriss doing magic then I challenged him to a friendly duel or figh or somehting.... Then I started spell casting: D-R-A-G-O-N and I turned in to a big silver draqon...it was strange because I could see my self for a moment (I had pretty wings). And then I was about to breathe flames and I woke up....
Its still bothering me
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
Dungeoneer2k3
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Dungeoneer2k3 »

I've had a few dreams about Knightmare for the past few weeks. I remember one where Pickle shaved off Treguards beard! I have to admit, that was a cool dream. You should of seen Treguards face, it was...well...rather strange seeing him without a beard.
Knightmare lives forever!