My Knightmare Dream

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: My Knightmare Dream

Post by Picklemyfav »

It is funny that in my latest Knightmare dream Treguard seems to think that Pickle is pregnant.
Is he?........ Or is there a more likely option. Can he?...... Is the question i think we should ask. ;D

Can elves get ill? I ask myself. How long does an elf pregnancy take? Nine months? Longer?

If i have any more Knightmare dreams i'll let you know. Hope I see Lilith in one soon. ;D
Cedric kneed down close to my helmet so i could see him and told me.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

Your brain has a real thing about male pregnancy, doesn't it...!
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

There was a Knightmare reference in one of my dreams last night - I got home from a trip to discover that my family had purchased a weird new computer with a big, noisy fan on the front, and I complained that "It sounds like you're permanently in the Corridor of Blades", because it reminded me of the sound effect from the corridor entrance scene in Series 8. :D
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Picklemyfav »

Canadanne wrote:Your brain has a real thing about male pregnancy, doesn't it...!
:-[ turns pure red and looks down at keyboard]

My brain likes comedy.......but yeah you could be right there..... However i just found out that my cousin Scott is planning to start a family with his boyfriend...... I was so excited when i found out. :) :D Maybe that's what triggered it. ;D

If i told you what i caught Lissard doing in a Knightmare dream two weeks ago.... you'd think i really was crazy. ;D ;)
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Picklemyfav »

Canadanne wrote:There was a Knightmare reference in one of my dreams last night - I got home from a trip to discover that my family had purchased a weird new computer with a big, noisy fan on the front, and I complained that "It sounds like you're permanently in the Corridor of Blades", because it reminded me of the sound effect from the corridor entrance scene in Series 8. :D
I dreamt last night that i had downloaded a new app game onto my tablet that was like Knightmare but had a different name. Like Dungeon Escape or something. The guy presenting it looked like Orlando Bloom but had blond hair and a blond beard that looked like Treguard's beard. He also had Treguard's voice. The game played just like the show Knightmare only you are guiding the dungeoneer using your finger. That's also how you solved the puzzles and challenges. It was so just like Knightmare. I got a high score on the game. About 546,789 i think. I can't remember the real score but it began with a 5 and had about 6 digits in it. Later on that night i got over a million points in the game.
The next day after downloading it i couldn't find the game on my tablet. I asked my dad if he had deleted it by accident. He told me that he hadn't touched my tablet but he had heard something about the spoof Knightmare app on Yahoo.
It turned out that the makers of Knightmare were threatening to sue the makers of the spoof Knightmare app...... and as Lord Fear knows all the lawyers...... ;D ...... The makers of the Knightmare app had removed it from the free app games page. They had also removed it from people's tablets without giving any notice that they were doing so.
People that had put real money into the game were still to be reimbursed. You could buy more lives with real money and also buy more spaces for your quest objects holder with the real money.
You start with three lives a day and two spaces in your quest objects holder.
I was annoyed as it was a really good game for my tablet.
Then i woke up. I nearly went looking for the game and looking up addresses until i remembered it was a dream. Weird. ;D
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Picklemyfav »

Last night i dreamt that i was on holiday at hansel village's [craig tara] caravan and we went to a posh amusement arcade. i won lots of tickets and a few stuffed toys that looked like animals but they then turned into knitted versions of the cast of knightmare. Treguard, Pickle and a few others. 8)

Woke up from that dream went back to sleep and dreamt that i befriended a family with young kids in it and had to protect them from two nasty people who wanted to kill them for some reason. At the end the flat got set on fire by the two nasty people and i had to rescue the family from the flames. Everyone escaped apart from the two villains of the piece who perished in the flames of their own making. The fire engine turned up just as i moved the family to safety. :D

Woke up from that dream went back to sleep and dreamt that Orlando Bloom was not an actor but a snake and spider expert who was in my house visiting us. He put a big huge spider on my back and told me she would stay still. She didn't and walked all over my back. As the spider did this he put a snake on me around my neck. I was fine with the snake but i didn't like the feeling of the spider crawling about my back. It was making me uncomfortable. He kept bellowing at me to stay still and calm. I told him i don't like being shouted at. Which is true. After he took the spider off he told me that i'd done quite well with it on. Afterwards he took the snake off. I missed the snake but not the spider.
After a bit I noticed i was starting to feel weird so asked dad to check that the spider hadn't bitten me. Long story short she had bitten me right before starting her walk about. Hadn't felt a thing.
Dad gave me a dose of Antivenom in the back and we went to check on Orlando Bloom. Long story short he'd picked her up in a ball and she'd bitten him as well. We had to give him two doses of antivenom to save his life.
Some expert....... Right. ;D
Woke up at that point. Missing the proper Knightmare dreams with the episode format. Was looking forward to seeing what the next team were going to do. And what the deal really is with these baby cardigans and mittens. ;D

Forgot to mention that in part 2 just before Majida came into the room one of the team had asked Treguard. Elves can't get ill right. Treguard replied with what i can only describe as a haunted look on his face as he said. No... i don't think so.
This face and the funny one with the big eyes that woke me up...... is the main reason.... why i think that Treguard thinks that Pickle is... You know.
But that might not be what's happened. I was waiting for part 3 with a new team to know the real issue facing Pickle. Was he just stressed out because the team were annoying him. Who knows? ;D

Had a nap on Saturday after getting home from my work as i had been working very hard. Dreamt that Pickle was late back from something and Treguard and Majida couldn't or more likely didn't want to do the show without him. I was just about to find out where Pickle was and why he'd missed the bus when i got woken up cause dinner was ready. GGGRRRR. ;D
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Picklemyfav »

The two villains threatening the family that i was protecting were female. I don't know who they were.
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Picklemyfav »

Had a weird experience last night. Not a dream but still about Knightmare.

I thought i heard a fire in my room then realized i was in Knightmare Castle. I heard Treguard say enter stranger and i started grinning. I kept my eyes closed as Treguard growled. Oh no not her again. I heard Pickle argue. She's not heard to play a quest only to watch one. Treguard growled that he didn't want me in his castle as he was waiting on the next team and explained to Pickle that the scripts have been getting weirder lately. Pickle told him that she's only wanting to watch some new episodes of Knightmare and is fed up waiting and has decided to take matters into her own hands. Pickle also pointed out.... "Its not her fault master..... If the team decides to do stupid things. She wants us to entertain her. Master. If that means testing us with things we don't expect to happen.... Even if they can't happen in her world then that's fine. Isn't it master. I mean that's part of the fun. Master..... Isn't it. To catch us out. Expect the unexpected... I mean......Its not like she's an expect on elves or anything.... Is it master." Treguard told Pickle to make sure she gets back home. Pickle asked if he was going to let me watch another team play Knightmare. Treguard growled. I'll think about it. Then he and Pickle were talking in whispers about something they didn't want me to hear. I tried to listen to what else they were saying with my eyes still closed but fell asleep.
I didn't feel paralysis or anything.
Weird. Did Treguard wake up on the wrong side of the bed yesterday?
Lord Fear must have annoyed him. ;D
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Picklemyfav »

Dreamt i was in Treguard's castle last night.
Treguard was sitting on his chair beside a roaring warm fire. Pickle was there as well making Treguard a cup of tea. He came in with a cup of tea and gave it to Treguard saying. "Here you go.... Master."
I asked Pickle. "Pickle can i ask you something even if it sounds weird?" Pickle grinned at me. "Why of course you can. What is it you want to know?" I grinned and whispered in Pickle's ear. "Are you pregnant?"
Pickle laughed slightly and pulled away from me before facing me and saying. "No.... Not as far as i know dear. However If that changes i'll let you know."
I explained quickly. "I'm only asking cause I've had a weird dream about you being pregnant. Other weird dreams as well. And they have been very funny."
Pickle's eyes lit up. "Oh yes i remember reading those on the forum. Very amusing they were master."
Treguard stared at me fiercely. "So you're the trouble maker who's been making all this weird stuff happen in the dungeon." He roared fiercely. "And here i've been blaming Lord Fear all this time. I owe the man an apology because of you."
I explained quickly. "But i didn't mean any harm. I'm just excited for the new series."
"What new series?" Treguard growled.
I continued speaking. "Well fed up waiting as well and my brain decided to make some new episodes while we wait for the new series." Treguard sighed. "Haven't we entertained you lot enough."
I explained gently. "I was born in the year Knightmare started. So i missed out first time round. To me Knightmare is like new and i can't wait for it to come back. You entertain me and the others all the time. They like reading about my dreams about Knightmare and i like reading theirs. Its good to have a laugh right."
Treguard looked at me thoughtfully. "So you found us at last then."
"Yeah." I remarked. "Only took twenty odd years. So is there going to be a new series of Knightmare soon. Everything else has been brought back! Or so it seems." I now notice that Treguard is grinning at me.
"I'll think about it." He replies just before i wake up.
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Picklemyfav »

OK. I will tell you what i caught Lissard doing about three weeks ago.
Its not too bad just a bit weirder that i expected that's all.
I dreamt that Lissard was trying on Lord Fear's long dress like robes. He put one of the robes on decided he liked it then put on a blond wig and started singing Shania Twain's Man I Feel Like A Woman. Lord Fear came in about halfway though the song and told Lissard that he was acting unprofessional and that you work to my script not hers. Lissard then showed Lord Fear the script and told him he was being professional because he was working to the script and that Lord Fear wasn't being professional because he hadn't put on one of his long robes. Lord Fear then put a long dress like robe on and started singing the song as well. Lissard threw Lord Fear a pink wig and Lord Fear put it on as he sang the line colour my hair do what i dare. I was shocked to find Lord Fear had a good singing voice.
They then started to sing the voice from the start then Skarkill turned up, tapped them both on their bottom at the same time and shouted "Alright ladies" to Lord Fear and Lissard. Lord Fear explained to Skarkill that Lissard and Lord Fear were not women but were just dressed up as woman because it was in the script. Skarkill told Lord Fear that he knew that and that his tapping them on the bottom and his line were also in the script.
In fact the whole conversation that Lord Fear, Lissard and Skarkill were having was in the script. The three of them then sang the song from the beginning then the dream ended and i woke up laughing.
There is no doubt you think that i am bonkers right now and are calling for for the men in white coats. You might be right. I think i'm bonkers too. ;D
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Picklemyfav »

Picklemyfav wrote:OK. I will tell you what i caught Lissard doing about three weeks ago.
Its not too bad just a bit weirder that i expected that's all.
I dreamt that Lissard was trying on Lord Fear's long dress like robes. He put one of the robes on decided he liked it then put on a blond wig and started singing Shania Twain's Man I Feel Like A Woman. Lord Fear came in about halfway though the song and told Lissard that he was acting unprofessional and that you work to my script not hers. Lissard then showed Lord Fear the script and told him he was being professional because he was working to the script and that Lord Fear wasn't being professional because he hadn't put on one of his long robes. Lord Fear then put a long dress like robe on and started singing the song as well. Lissard threw Lord Fear a pink wig and Lord Fear put it on as he sang the line colour my hair do what i dare. I was shocked to find Lord Fear had a good singing voice.
They then started to sing the song from the start then Skarkill turned up, tapped them both on their bottom at the same time and shouted "Alright ladies" to Lord Fear and Lissard. Lord Fear explained to Skarkill that Lissard and Lord Fear were not women but were just dressed up as woman because it was in the script. Skarkill told Lord Fear that he knew that and that his tapping them on the bottom and his line were also in the script.
In fact the whole conversation that Lord Fear, Lissard and Skarkill were having was in the script. The three of them then sang the song from the beginning then the dream ended and i woke up laughing.
There is no doubt you think that i am bonkers right now and are calling for for the men in white coats. You might be right. I think i'm bonkers too. ;D
When i first put this one up i was laughing. Laughing so much so that i put the wrong word in one of the sentences. Oops. Fixed it in this one but not in the original. DOH! ;D
I hope you were laughing at it too. I don't know what triggered this one. This one was mad. So mad.
Last edited by Picklemyfav on 02 Aug 2016, 13:15, edited 1 time in total.
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Picklemyfav »

Had a brilliant Knightmare dream last night.

Last night i had been playing Knightmare with my Lego figures thinking about filming it and throwing a few stupid deaths into the pot to make you laugh. This no doubt caused this awesome dream.

I dreamt that i was playing with my lego figures and i had a lot more Knightmare figures in the dream then i do in real life. I had Goblins in the dream as well as Lissard. [I haven't built them yet in real life as i need the crocodile chima tribe to build them which i haven't got yet as i had only got the lion tribe when they first came out as lions are my fav cat. I love all cats but love lions lots.]
In the dream i was making up an episode of Knightmare with my figures and suddenly i was watching Knightmare on the tv for real as a brand new series.
My mum who wanted to watch a programme as boring as drying paint turned it over. It was really Emmerdale she wanted to watch but in the dream it was an episode so boring that i moaned at her and went up the stair to watch something more interesting. [Knightmare!]
So i watched this new episode of Knightmare on my computer up the stair. The team were all boys and were called Simon [dungeoneer] Tim, Tom and Joe. They were doing really well and were almost at Level three when the fire stopped moving and time froze still. Treguard told us to join us soon for more Knightmare and i can't wait to see if there's going to be a part 2 to this one. Maybe this team will win.
I'll let you know if there's more to this dream. If there is it'll be a scream. ;D
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Picklemyfav »

Part two of previous dream was quite good. I wish it had been longer though. I was enjoying it a lot. Simon [dungeoneer] Tim, Tom and Joe got to Lord Fear's lair and were just about to defeat Lord Fear and claim their quest object of the sword when my uncle's dogs*** [He got Skarkilled* and his leg isn't better yet so we have them for the moment**] woke me up and now i don't know if they managed to grab the quest object and escape before they ran out of food. Pickle was getting really excited just before those dogs woke me.

*Skarkilled: When you break your leg in an awful way and need it pinned up. That's called being Skarkilled.

**They'll be home soon guys. They love it here. Big garden for them.

*** The dogs are only getting mentioned because its their fault i don't know if the team won. ;D
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Picklemyfav »

Has anyone else been dreaming recently that Knightmare is on tv or back on tv and that you are watching it or is it just me that's been dreaming that sort of dream? :question:

Sometimes i wonder if others have been dreaming the same or similar dreams of watching Knightmare on tv :exclaim: :idea:

Maybe i'm not the only one dreaming dreams about it being back on tv.

When you're fast sleep late at night.
Knightmare dreams make it right.
Hope you have a lovely dream.
So funny it makes you scream[With laughter]
Sweet dreams dungeoneers tonight.
Knightmare dreams feel very right.

Hope you like the poem. Made it up on the spot. ;D
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

One of my dreams last night involved being on a Knightmare team, except it was more like a computer game, as you could keep trying again every time you died - we had never managed to get past a certain point in Level 2. It was also quite a futuristic setting, not like the dungeon at all, and I think all four of us were actually in there together, but it was definitely supposed to be Knightmare and it was every bit as scary!