Knightmare Dad !!!!

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Re: Knightmare Dad !!!!

Post by Purgatory »

Sorry i didn't mean to be rude when i said that.
But looking at the way things are as a whole most people your age can't look after them selfs let alone kids.  But then i'm the type of person who would never have children because i know i would never be able to bring them up right and maybe provide for them... i hate people who just have children for the sake of it.. who can't provide for them, who doesn't teach them right from wrong and how to be a good person...and there are MANY people out there.   Some would say your still a kid your self so how can u rase one?  
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
Moocowthingy
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Moocowthingy »

Hey all.  Thanks again to all those with the good wishs :) .

Good points Mephisto.  Somtimes kids just happen althought thats not the case for me, mine was very deliberatly planned by ICSI actualy.

There are many 28 year olds who still act as teenagers theres no way of denying that you only have to watch one of the crappy club rep programs for an example :) .  Were not all like that though, far from it in fact.  Ive persoanly been with my wife 7 years, own my own home  ( for 3 years ) and do all the normal stuff, work etc etc.

As for brining up kids its just a chance we all take.  I was brought up by older than average parents.  My Dad was 47 when I was born.  My upbringing was very good but that still hasent stopped me from making my own mistakes and some of them very bad ones. In my late teens early 20,s I did some pretty bad things which were totaly against the way I had been brought up.  In the end you can only show somone the correct path, its up to them to take it ( Notice how I nicely linked that to KM ;) ).

Providing is also a difficult issue.  Ive been made redundent before and the contract of my current job ends soon so I must find a new one.  As the song says what ever will be will be .......................... and failing that Ive paid me stamps :)

Laters all
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Well said. It's nice to know that some people have their heads screwed on.  :)
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

U seem pretty young to be a Farther,  Lets just hope for your kids sake u are a good one.
Mind you in this day an age 28 is an in betweenie sort of age to become a parent considering all the teenagers gecoming parents and a lot of people waiting to become parents. I mean the amount of people who had either had a child before or right after they had left school is pretty high. I seem in the minority there. I'd still rather wait though.
Last edited by MoanaLiza on 03 Sep 2003, 23:30, edited 1 time in total.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Once again, well said.  :)
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

well i can only speak for myself really..
And i wasn't questioning your ability.. but i thought i was a intresting idea to see how people felt.  
i guess age doesn't matter in some ways, as for keepign in work its one of the things everyone will have problems with because they come and go all the time.

its the parents that can't be botherd, who just don't care.. u know the ones...  but the more childen brought into the world the more we are killing are selfs... if u want to know why or find out more just ask and i'll give u a link to a VERY intresting web site.. (some old high educated guy with a beard.. u know the type) lol
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
Moocowthingy
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Moocowthingy »

Well Marge your not wrong there.  Even when I was at school people were getting pregnant, it was about the time the teenage pregnancy boom realy started but now its getting to the stage where its considerd normal.  Im basicly the last out of all  my friends to have kids, they all have nippers from 9 down to 4 months.  Out of my wifes four sisters only one doesnt have kids and thats cus she still only 11 ish.  Of the other 3 sisters one is 23 with 2 kids and one on the way, one is 16 now with child was pregnant at 15.  The other is 16 and pregnant.  Ohh and the one who is 23 was pregnant with the first of hers at 14.  Im begining to feel old lol.

Hey Meph stick up the address so we can all have a look.  Sounds quite interesting afte all theres nothing like a bit of prophetic doom to put us all in a :) mood.
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

hmmm Moocowthingy, up and posting at 2 in the morning, clearly your in training for when your young 'un comes into the world

;D
Foxxy Roxxy
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Congratulations! :)

Roxxy: Some of us post later than that. I remember, when I was living on campus, going down to the labs at about 3am because I couldn't sleep. I don't do that any more, though. ;D
Subject to change.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

You're all mad! The only times I'm up that late are if I've been out clubbing or if I've watched a horror film (i.e. Ring. That scared les poop out of my for nights! I didn't sleep for three days...)
rachelesque
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by rachelesque »

Yeah, i couldnt really imagine a girl called Velda, Morghanna, or Gundrada...  ;D
/me glares

there is nothing wrong with 'Morghanna' (spelt 'Morgaine' in my case)  >:(
Moocowthingy
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Moocowthingy »

/me glares

there is nothing wrong with 'Morghanna' (spelt 'Morgaine' in my case)  >:(
Is that pronounced the same?, looks kinda different.  Well at least the original was an interesting charecter from Aurthurian legend.  
Moocowthingy
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Moocowthingy »

The other half just had the first scan, hmm now I need to think of 2 names errrrr.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Just looking through old topics and wondering. Moocowthingy, I havn't seen you around here for ages but if you do come around here in the near distant future I would like to know what has been happening. Do you know if the baby is going to be a girl/boy? Have you finally decided on any names yet? I have discovered that Morgan is becoming a popular girls name as well as a boys name. It sounds similar to Morghanna.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
knightmaredave
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by knightmaredave »

yeah congrats
why not my dad uzsed to watch knightmare with me when i got home at 5 10 it had to be recorded but after a shit orcherstra rehersal with evil bicth of the universe i looked forward to knightmare!!! soooooo mcuh!!!
it was my escape dad wacthed it with me too1!!!!
knightmaredave