Series 3

Morghanna
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Series 3

Post by Morghanna »

If series 1 was good and series 2 was excellent, then series 3 was Knightmare at it's pinnacle.

Some great characters from S2 had gone but there were new characters who were at least as good, if not better.
The departure of Lillith could have made level 1 rather innocuous, yet 4 of the 12 teams failed to survive level 1 in S3, even without her intimidating presence, which made quests interesting from the very start.
Two new characters Motley & Hordriss were so popular that they became Knightmare legends.

My favourite cast member (as if you hadn't guessed) was Natasha Pope. She was great as the fiery wood-elf Lady Velda and provided a wonderfully menacing voice to the level 1 clue-room guardian Brangwen Shee. Finest of all were her two memorable appearances as the beautiful, but deadly sorceress Morghanna. (Sadly she didn't return in Knightmare in future years.)
"I think it's about time you got wise to the ways of real magic. The kind that is borne on the dark side." >:D
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

Morghanna wrote: 16 Jun 2020, 20:48 My favourite cast member (as if you hadn't guessed) was Natasha Pope. She was great as the fiery wood-elf Lady Velda and provided a wonderfully menacing voice to the level 1 clue-room guardian Brangwen Shee. Finest of all were her two memorable appearances as the beautiful, but deadly sorceress Morghanna. (Sadly she didn't return in Knightmare in future years.)

Agreed - she is probably my favourite female cast member in terms of liking all the characters she played. It's a shame we didn't see more of Morghanna. Much love to Natasha & family. <3
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Did anyone else notice that the Oracle only appeared in the Chalice quests?
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/