Series 3 - Episodes 1/2

Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Series 3 - Episodes 1/2

Post by Purgatory »

arrr great stuff,  :o
well not as good as i had always rememberd it but i did enjoy it,  well as all things they get better as they go on and i guess its gonna take a little bit to get back into again, well that 1st team they showed was rarther dull and that does make all the difference, and just when your getting into things its ends...er :o

well the 1st time ive seen knightmare since the last ep, and not long now untill we can see the hole season in full, woohooo,  :o

well at least we know challenge had one person watching (me)    8) 8)
Last edited by Anonymous on 19 Jun 2004, 21:23, edited 1 time in total.
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: did ya see it?

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

I was watching too! So that makes 2 viewers!

I hadn't watched this series for quite a while. The first quest did seem to plod a bit slowly. And Treguard was just so amazingly generous in his hints. I mean, he couldn't have possibly given them more clues to the first Golgarach riddle without spelling out the answer! And he just about told them what to do with Velda.

Treguard's rhymes were just wonderful, tho'.

"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Of course, the real star of Series 3 hasn't made an appearance yet, dearie. :D
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

Of course, the real star of Series 3 hasn't made an appearance yet, dearie. :D
Who's that then - Hordriss?  ;)
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

LOL! I watched! Yaaaaaaaaay!
I don't think I'm too keen on series 3 to be honest - maybe its cos this current team are so buggering slow! Hurry up and kill them, goddammit!
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Who's that then - Hordriss?  ;)
I just knew someone was going to say that. Drat.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

LOL! I watched! Yaaaaaaaaay!
I don't think I'm too keen on series 3 to be honest - maybe its cos this current team are so buggering slow! Hurry up and kill them, goddammit!
Absolutely, both those teams shown are pretty dull, really. I could hardly hear what most of the Scottish advisors were saying. There are some good teams to come, though. :) And Team 10 have some nice moments. Muhahaha.
Ark
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Ark »

Hehehe...well, I had it on tape already, so the ep itself didn't have many suprises for me. But there was the bit with Tim Child and Hugo Myatt just before it too, so all in all, well worth tuning in! :)
When you stare too long into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you...
NickH
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by NickH »

Anyone able to capture it to MPEG or AVI?
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

Team 4 is well worth tuning in for  :)
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Yes, there's a lot to look forward to. Admittedly the first episode isn't really that enthralling, but there's so much to come.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

And when I watch it this time I'm going to try so hard not to laugh at Julie's goblin encounter. I admit my chances of success are minimal, but I'm really going to try.
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

i did like the look for them goblins during mondays clip,

Question, when they enter a new room the dungeoneer stops, but during the tunnels they just keep walking? do they know what to do or something? they cant see for a start adn know bodys guides them in thoese tunnels, u know what im talking about right?
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Question, when they enter a new room the dungeoneer stops, but during the tunnels they just keep walking? do they know what to do or something? they cant see for a start adn know bodys guides them in thoese tunnels, u know what im talking about right?
I expect for those tunnel shots the dungeoneer was told by the production team to just keep walking.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

So nice to see Mrs. G. again in the Boxing Day episode. "Her" fake nose is just so unconvincing I assume it was meant to look like that. The performance makes the team (and Treguard) laugh tho'.

And I'd never noticed before what an awful Suffolk accent one of this team's advisors has. And I come from Suffolk, so I'm allowed to say that.